What Is CJ Roberts Waiting For?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Roberts has already verified the leaked brief is legit, signifying the USSC is poised to overturn RVW.

The leak is meant to intimidate and pressure USSC Justices, allows liberals to engage in feat-mongering, and has provided Democrats the time and opportinity to fund-raise off of the leak to fund liberal legislation making abortions legal in all 9 months of pregnancies.

It has been reported Toberts was ready to allow a ban on abortions after so many weeks but did not want RVW overturned...

...leading some to believe that his desire to have the leak investigated is for show because he either wants his fellow judges to be pressured to change their opinions or is directly connected to the well-timed / orchestrated leak.

The best way to eliminate the intimidation and unwanted pressure on the court is to just relesee the decision now.

What is he waiting for?

Does anyone really believe calling in the proven highly criminal / rogue FBI will make anyone feel better?

Roberts has already verified the leaked brief is legit, signifying the USSC is poised to overturn RVW.

The leak is meant to intimidate and pressure USSC Justices, allows liberals to engage in feat-mongering, and has provided Democrats the time and opportinity to fund-raise off of the leak to fund liberal legislation making abortions legal in all 9 months of pregnancies.

It has been reported Toberts was ready to allow a ban on abortions after so many weeks but did not want RVW overturned...

...leading some to believe that his desire to have the leak investigated is for show because he either wants his fellow judges to be pressured to change their opinions or is directly connected to the well-timed / orchestrated leak.

The best way to eliminate the intimidation and unwanted pressure on the court is to just relesee the decision now.

What is he waiting for?

Does anyone really believe calling in the proven highly criminal / rogue FBI will make anyone feel better?
That's a pretty insane theory.

As standard practice the justices get months to consider their opinions then vote, then months more to review and if it comes to it, to call for another vote if they choose to do so.

What is he waiting for?

I guess you don't understand what a "draft" is.

What makes you think that there would a successful effort by Dems to allow abortions for 9 months, when they can't even fight the legislation in the states as it is?

You need to proofread your posts.

Last edited:
I guess you don't understand what a "draft" is.

You need to proofread your posts.
I understand Roberts verified the leaked draft is a valid draft of the potential outcome.

Even CNN has declared this leads experts to believe the USSC is about to overturn RVW.

You have a real point or did you just feel obligated to try to make an intelligent remark because you are pissed RVW is probably about to be overturned?

I understand Roberts verified the leaked draft is a valid draft of the potential outcome.

Even CNN has declared this leads experts to believe the USSC is about to overturn RVW.

You have a real point or did you just feel obligated to try to make an intelligent remark because you are pissed RVW is probably about to be overturned?
So, you admit you have no clue as to what a draft is. Maybe you don't understand "potential" either. Fantastic!

I support getting rid of Roe. v Wade. Why do you so quickly jump to the conclusion that I don't? I never said one way or the other to you in my post.

Why are you being such an asshole because of your own ignorance? I think you are just pissed off for the sake of being pissed off!

So, you admit you have no clue as to what a draft is.
I admit no such thing, 'Disinformation Czar'..

Again, what is Roberts waiting for?

Why is it that when liberals are asked a simple question they want to distract from the question by mimicking Bill Clinton's 'definition of 'is' schtik?

Experts ate freaking over intentional intimidation and pressuring of judges. You eliminate that by releasing the decision.

Even if the decision is not to overturn RVW the attempted damage done by the progressive leader is minimized & the country isn't rent asunder for days / weeks.

Again, what is Roberts waiting on, snowflake?

I admit no such thing, 'Disinformation Czar'..

Again, what is Roberts waiting for?

Why is it that when liberals are asked a simple question they want to distract from the question by mimicking Bill Clinton's 'definition of 'is' schtik?

Experts ate freaking over intentional intimidation and pressuring of judges. You eliminate that by releasing the decision.

Even if the decision is not to overturn RVW the attempted damage done by the progressive leader is minimized & the country isn't rent asunder for days / weeks.

Again, what is Roberts waiting on, snowflake?

A draft means it isn't fucking finished!

Who the fuck are you calling snowflake? Just because I disagree that Roberts and the other justices would release their final opinion now, who pissed in your cornflakes, bitch?

I would assume he is waiting on the US Marshals to finish their investigation and continue the normal procedure for releasing decisions closer to the end of the term. Why is that so hard to understand?

"Experts ate freaking..."

Cool your tits, cupcake, calm the fuck down, and proofread your posts!

A draft means it isn't fucking finished!

Who the fuck are you calling snowflake? Just because I disagree that Roberts and the other justices would release their final opinion now, who pissed in your cornflakes, bitch?

I would assume he is waiting on the US Marshals to finish their investigation and continue the normal procedure for releasing decisions closer to the end of the term. Why is that so hard to understand?

"Experts ate freaking..."

Cool your tits, cupcake, calm the fuck down, and proofread your posts!
What the US Marshalls find have nothing to do with going ahead and releasing their decision. It's an internal investigation of a leak that should have no bearing in the final decision....except that is what liberals want and intended.

Roberts declared before he wants to prevent intimidation of Justices but by waiting he is facilitating it.

What the US Marshalls find have nothing to do with going ahead and releasing their decision. It's an internal investigation of a leak that should have no bearing in the final decision....except that is what liberals want and intended.

Roberts declared before he wants to prevent intimidation of Justices but by waiting he is facilitating it.
You don't realize that the other justices might not want it released yet? Did you ever consider that possibility?

The problem is that you think he should released the decision now. He disagrees or he would have done so!

You don't realize that the other justices might not want it released yet? Did you ever consider that possibility?

The problem is that you think he should released the decision now. He disagrees or he would have done so!
So you don't know why. You could have just said that and it would have been a perfectly good answer. The question was speculative to begin with.

You did not seriously ask, because you dismissed every hypothesis presented, with zero reasons to do so!
I have not dismissed anything. At this point anything is possible, but waiting facilities the intended intimidation and pressure the leak was supposed to cause.

Forum List

Back