Looks Like The Cops Stayed Back

Yes. Those protesting are already winning. We have police officers being arrested and fired. We have laws being changed. We have enacted the widespread use of body camera's. We have places replacing police officers in part with mental health professionals. We are slowly getting there.

As these “protestors” Win, America loses. We lose our sense of decency, our values, and our most basic societal norms.

I don’t see that as a Win, in any way.

Who ever considered breaking into a womans house and killing her dead as decency? Who believed that putting your knee into someone's neck until they died was decency? Who decided decency was jumping some guy and killing him as he walked home from the store?
What the monkeys rioting are doing is worse. If you think the morons assaulting people and tearing shit up are decent you're stupider than I thought.

What am I to take from this post? That you are once again putting down a peaceful protester? That like so many others it's not about peaceful protests?
Most of the people you idiots call peaceful are anything but.

There comes a time to no longer be peaceful.

You got that right.
And you're going to absolutely hate it when we go that route.
Do you really believe a bunch of little shitheads such as yourself are going to win against the gov and millions of gun owners?

Yes. Those protesting are already winning. We have police officers being arrested and fired. We have laws being changed. We have enacted the widespread use of body camera's. We have places replacing police officers in part with mental health professionals. We are slowly getting there.
All of that was happening without protests.

As these “protestors” Win, America loses. We lose our sense of decency, our values, and our most basic societal norms.

Who ever considered breaking into a womans house and killing her dead as decency? Who believed that putting your knee into someone's neck until they died was decency? Who decided decency was jumping some guy and killing him as he walked home from the store?
What the monkeys rioting are doing is worse. If you think the morons assaulting people and tearing shit up are decent you're stupider than I thought.

You show a huge part of the problem. You are more upset over things getting broken than you are about people getting killed.

What am I to take from this post? That you are once again putting down a peaceful protester? That like so many others it's not about peaceful protests?

You got that right.
Do you really believe a bunch of little shitheads such as yourself are going to win against the gov and millions of gun owners?

No it wasn't. Officer Cauvin is still Officer Cauvin without a young girl with a cell phone and protests.

You show a huge part of the problem. You are more upset over things getting broken than you are about people getting killed.

You bet I am!!
Let me know when the people getting killed are respectable members of society who havent committed a crime or resisted arrest.

You got that right.

No it wasn't. Officer Cauvin is still Officer Cauvin without a young girl with a cell phone and protests.
Bullshit. Every death in custody is investigated, and other officers were there.

You bet I am!!
Let me know when the people getting killed are respectable members of society who havent committed a crime or resisted arrest.

I also forgot how you all are haters of the Constitution.

No, the looters and destroyers are more obsessed with stealing and/or destroying things than the livelihood of business owners or the employees that work at the places they rob and burn to the ground.

You got that right.

Bullshit. Every death in custody is investigated, and other officers were there.

Sure, they are "investigated". When you were allowed to investigate yourself rarely are you going to find yourself guilty. The protests will continue until we end that.

No, the looters and destroyers are more obsessed with stealing and/or destroying things than the livelihood of business owners or the employees that work at the places they rob and burn to the ground.

Some are. There is an easy way to stop that. But that would mean you would have to acknowledge an unfair justice system and you kinda like it that way so.............................

You bet I am!!

You are confused, libtards are the idiots who hate the Constitution.

You bet I am!!

Liberals aren't the ones that are cheering the government randomly picking people off the streets.

Some are. There is an easy way to stop that. But that would mean you would have to acknowledge an unfair justice system and you kinda like it that way so.............................
Exactly what is unfair about it? I think there are a lot of bad things about our justice system, for example it is way to lenient on violent criminals and gives them too many second chances. Bail and plea deals should not be allowed in most cases. But I don’t go around burning down a random business that has nothing to do with it. Democrats are largely responsible for our broken justice system. If anyone should be held accountable it should be them.

You bet I am!!

Liberals aren't the ones that are cheering the government randomly picking people off the streets.
The government isn’t randomly picking people off the streets.

Exactly what is unfair about it? I think there are a lot of bad things about our justice system, for example it is way to lenient on violent criminals and gives them too many second chances. Bail and plea deals should not be allowed in most cases. But I don’t go around burning down a random business that has nothing to do with it. Democrats are largely responsible for our broken justice system. If anyone should be held accountable it should be them.

You know what is unfair about it.

You bet I am!!

Nah...you're just cheering the death and destruction caused by those people being picked up on the streets.
I dont care if they yank em out of their futons in their parents basements as long as they get em.

You bet I am!!

Nah...you're just cheering the death and destruction caused by those people being picked up on the streets.
I dont care if they yank em out of their futons in their parents basements as long as they get em.

Right. I'm sure you don't.

You know what is unfair about it.
Yes, it’s unfair to victims of violent crime, and too nice and forgiving to violent thugs.

Forum List

Back