Looking for long-lost friend

Vestibious

Rookie
May 8, 2018
This is a long shot. Lunar in fact. Maybe even Uranian. Looking for an Iranian friend of mine whose first name is Massoud. His father was a businessman in Tehran and his future wife had been pre-selected by his family. He attended Chowan College in Murfreesboro, NC, in 1971 and/or 1972. He'll be about 65 years old at this point. I lost contact with him back then but would love to find him again. I have thought about him frequently ever since US and Iranian relations took a nosedive and, of course, think of him even more frequently these days. So if there is an Iranian member on this forum who knows someone by that description, please respond. I'd love to be in touch with him again.

And I reiterate: I know the chances of locating him are minuscule, but everyone takes an occasional long shot. Heck, I've even been known to purchase a lottery ticket.

This is a long shot. Lunar in fact. Maybe even Uranian. Looking for an Iranian friend of mine whose first name is Massoud. His father was a businessman in Tehran and his future wife had been pre-selected by his family. He attended Chowan College in Murfreesboro, NC, in 1971 and/or 1972. He'll be about 65 years old at this point. I lost contact with him back then but would love to find him again. I have thought about him frequently ever since US and Iranian relations took a nosedive and, of course, think of him even more frequently these days. So if there is an Iranian member on this forum who knows someone by that description, please respond. I'd love to be in touch with him again.

And I reiterate: I know the chances of locating him are minuscule, but everyone takes an occasional long shot. Heck, I've even been known to purchase a lottery ticket.
Try Craigslist - might have a wider membership (viewers)

An american message board is a great place to start looking for an iranian!

An american message board is a great place to start looking for an iranian!
You never know we do have a few Iranian trolls that dwell here. And Danny too where ever he is these days.

This is a very small board. Try one that has more activity and by more members. There's really only a very few who post here on a regular basis.

Forum List

Back