Remember the liberals that mockingly asked...

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
..."If the Iran deal is so bad, why hasn't Trump cancelled it"? Yea, I remember. LOL. Thanks for the laughs, liberals.

With Israel constantly threatening Iran with their nukes, Iran is stupid not getting some nukes for themselves.

..."If the Iran deal is so bad, why hasn't Trump cancelled it"? Yea, I remember. LOL. Thanks for the laughs, liberals.
If the deal is so bad

Why hasn’t Trump come up with a better one

This is Trumps legacy ...he better get his act together

If the deal is so bad

He's got a good 6 years left. No need to hurry.
No need to hurry?

Iran will have nukes in 6 years

Crooked Donnie broke it.....what is his fix?

If the deal is so bad

No need to hurry?

Are you insane? The whole concept of Nuclear Non proliferation was fatally flawed from the start, which is why it has been such an utter failure for decades.

YOu dont' stop nuclear proliferation by building people who want nukes, nuclear reactors where they can get their fissionable materials.

Are you insane? The whole concept of Nuclear Non proliferation was fatally flawed from the start, which is why it has been such an utter failure for decades.
Absolutely. The nuclear powers never for a second intended to implement Article VI.

If the deal is so bad

No need to hurry?

YOu dont' stop nuclear proliferation by building people who want nukes, nuclear reactors where they can get their fissionable materials.

You don’t stop nuclear proliferation by cancelling multinational deals requiring disabling nuclear capabilities and verification

WTF was Trump thinking?

If the deal is so bad

No need to hurry?

You don’t stop nuclear proliferation by cancelling multinational deals requiring disabling nuclear capabilities and verification

WTF was Trump thinking?

Not sure. He seemed to think there was something wrong with this treaty.

You are the one that cares. What did he say the reason was?

If the deal is so bad

No need to hurry?

The US is backing out of the deal, but Dishonest Don says if Iran backs out, there will be serious consequences. It's absurd.

In his personal life, Trump practices bribery. In foreign relations, he's practicing extortion. Bribery is much more effective.

If the deal is so bad

No need to hurry?

WTF was Trump thinking?

Not sure. He seemed to think there was something wrong with this treaty.

You are the one that cares. What did he say the reason was?
My reason was that the treaty stabilized the region and Iran had backed off on much of their anti-west rhetoric

Trump has upset the Apple cart
Now, what is he going to do to make it better?

Forum List

Back