Look for Biden to buy his way out of the Ukraine war

Biden's bid to become a macho man against Russia is turning to shit, so his next move will be to buy Ukraine and Russia out of the conflict with billions of US dollars, just like Clinton did between Israel and the PLO in 1993. How did that work out?
You mean, he is going to pay the damned Russian to go home?
Are you on crack?

Biden's bid to become a macho man against Russia is turning to shit, so his next move will be to buy Ukraine and Russia out of the conflict with billions of US dollars, just like Clinton did between Israel and the PLO in 1993. How did that work out?
You think so? Biden can't spend money without the Congress's approval. I don't think they're going to grant all he wants due to the the US Treasury's piggy bank is out of control. Those mean ol' Republicans think that because yesterday (Sept 18, 2023), the National Debt went to over $33 billion dollar line, and I don't think they're going to fork over as much as the Ukraine wants for ammo to clean up on Putin for targeting missiles on elementary schools and Womens' birthing hospitals, and killing half a million Russian and Ukrainian soldiers
according to a NYT Report.

U.S. estimates nearly 500,000 soldiers wounded, killed in ...

Aug 18, 2023 · The U.S. believes nearly 500,000 Ukrainian and Russian soldiers have been wounded or killed during the expansive conflict that has raged in Ukraine since February of last

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/ukraine-war-estimated-casualties-1.6940723

My prayers are up that the Russians take a good look at the future and decide that War No More is the best plan. Too many children have died. Too many men and women have died also. I feel that God is calling them to make peace and stop the bloodbaths. The Russians used to be believers and built one of the world's most beautiful churches in St. Petersburgh, named after Christ's right hand man, St. Peter.

1695171713428.jpeg

Let's all pray to the Lord that a Peace is Made immediately.
Dear Lord, help them to do No more killing each other. Amen.
:hands:

Last edited:
One of my banker bets was that Piss Pants would be gone before November 1 of this year . One huge advantage from that, and for the Dumbos , is that a new face ( even the Cackler for a few months ) would allow a new narrative and avoid the colossal loss of face that PP would incur in trying to exit the Kyiv disaster with any remaining shred of worthwhile reputation . Alternatively , employ The Donald as special envoy and then all good things might be possible ——- possibly less likely .

Problem with that is the idea the Biden brand would earn more money off peace than war.

You mean, he is going to pay the damned Russian to go home?
Are you on crack?
Is that supposed to be a wisecrack? Here is how it might play out:
1. Biden/Harris/DNC decide the macho proxy war isn't working out, so they pivot back to diplomacy.
2. They broker a cease fire and begin negotiations.
3. Russia agrees to give back some land it now occupies.
4. U.S. agrees to rebuild (non-NATO) Ukraine.
5. U.S and compensate Russia for Nordstream pipeline.
6. Ukraine and Russia get $billions from U.S.
7. Americans get screwed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back