Look at the Islamic INVASION that will happen if Dems get control!!

Sure, it might not happen right away but it will eventually because Dems have called for a 500% to 2000% increase in Muslim refugees!

Can ANYONE on this board HONESTLY tell me they'd want HORDES of these SAVAGES in their town?? Most of them live on the government dime & rapes of western women have gone WAY up!!

View attachment 154545

Disease to. The lefts love for third world slaves brings us som Golden oldies as far as diseases go.

Sure, it might not happen right away but it will eventually because Dems have called for a 500% to 2000% increase in Muslim refugees!

Can ANYONE on this board HONESTLY tell me they'd want HORDES of these SAVAGES in their town?? Most of them live on the government dime & rapes of western women have gone WAY up!!

View attachment 154545

Well, that couldn't be any worse than more NaziCon Christians. We've been there and done that. Jesus, they even elected the pussy grabber. Oh, and what about Evangelicals...

Evangelicals don't have prayer calls 5x a day, Sharia Law, & chant "DEATH to non-believers"!!

I have spoken to CRAZY evangelicals & I'm NOT even Christian but when you simply say show me proof a god or dead person still exists somewhere they UNDERSTAND! But many Muslims go INSANE if you say that & believe you MUST NOT reject Allah!!

Christians should be enlightened enough to know that all religions are bullshit.

Agreed but Christians don't have an ideology to WIPE out all non-Christians & establish a Christian world!! And Christians don't have MULTIPLE GLOBAL terror groups that kill HUNDREDS every month! See the latest Muslim-induced casualty count here:

www.thereligionofpeace.com

View attachment 154545

Well, that couldn't be any worse than more NaziCon Christians. We've been there and done that. Jesus, they even elected the pussy grabber. Oh, and what about Evangelicals...

Evangelicals don't have prayer calls 5x a day, Sharia Law, & chant "DEATH to non-believers"!!

I have spoken to CRAZY evangelicals & I'm NOT even Christian but when you simply say show me proof a god or dead person still exists somewhere they UNDERSTAND! But many Muslims go INSANE if you say that & believe you MUST NOT reject Allah!!

Christians should be enlightened enough to know that all religions are bullshit.

Agreed but Christians don't have an ideology to WIPE out all non-Christians & establish a Christian world!! And Christians don't have MULTIPLE GLOBAL terror groups that kill HUNDREDS every month! See the latest Muslim-induced casualty count here:

Oh they do....it's just on a government level, Invasion, Toppling regimes, putting in puppets, and so many other practices. Selling weapons to all and creating conflicts....and let's not forget massacring millions of indigenous people and forcing them into Christianity in most of parts of the world. Bonjour mon ami!!!

I hate fucking religion.

Christianity
Islam
etc

Sadly, we already have to deal with fascist religion with the republicans.

You can hate religion all you want.

But, if you don't wise up to the brutal, authoritarian, homophobic, sexist, barbaric, political ideology that masquerades under the name of "Islam"...then you are very foolish and you will learn to rue the day you supported ever letting another Middle-Easterner into this country.

Agreed, however, while it would be ideal to keep Islam from flowing in and/or growing in significant numbers here, there is that pesky part of our First Amendment, which states that "Congress shall make no law with regard to the establishment of religion." That said, what way can we work around this flaw in the document? The Founding Fathers were no doubt unaware of the true violent teachings of Islam, just as they were unaware of the religious human sacrifices by the natives of Central America, as a couple of hundred years had passed from the time that the Conquistadors had landed in Central America and most Europeans had no contact with Islam.

The First Amendment doesn't say that. It says:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Barring Muslims from entering the country doesn't violate it. Muslims are free to practice their religion where they live.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

I put the part you obviously missed in large red text.

View attachment 154545

Oh they do....it's just on a government level, Invasion, Toppling regimes, putting in puppets, and so many other practices. Selling weapons to all and creating conflicts....and let's not forget massacring millions of indigenous people and forcing them into Christianity in most of parts of the world. Bonjour mon ami!!!

When did we do any of that bullshit in regards to Christianity? Islam does it on a daily basis.

Oddly other authoritarians in history blamed their woes on religious groups. Why should those who believe in a figure like the despicable Donald Trump be any different?

Leftwingers blame Christians for all the problems in this country, douche bag.

I hate fucking religion.

Christianity
Islam
etc

But, if you don't wise up to the brutal, authoritarian, homophobic, sexist, barbaric, political ideology that masquerades under the name of "Islam"...then you are very foolish and you will learn to rue the day you supported ever letting another Middle-Easterner into this country.

Agreed, however, while it would be ideal to keep Islam from flowing in and/or growing in significant numbers here, there is that pesky part of our First Amendment, which states that "Congress shall make no law with regard to the establishment of religion." That said, what way can we work around this flaw in the document? The Founding Fathers were no doubt unaware of the true violent teachings of Islam, just as they were unaware of the religious human sacrifices by the natives of Central America, as a couple of hundred years had passed from the time that the Conquistadors had landed in Central America and most Europeans had no contact with Islam.

Barring Muslims from entering the country doesn't violate it. Muslims are free to practice their religion where they live.

How does not importing them prevent them from practicing their religion?

I hate fucking religion.

Christianity
Islam
etc

You cannot use their religion as a means to bar their entry. Did you sleep through all of the lib hysteria saying the travel bans were to keep Muslims out? That is why they were designated as countries and not religions.

Personally, I think we should ban all immigration for a set period just to prevent any terrorists from coming in, period.

You cannot use their religion as a means to bar their entry. Did you sleep through all of the lib hysteria saying the travel bans were to keep Muslims out? That is why they were designated as countries and not religions.

Personally, I think we should ban all immigration for a set period just to prevent any terrorists from coming in, period.

Really? Why not.? Yeah, I'm familiar with the lib hysteria, and it's all bullshit.

Really? Why not.? Yeah, I'm familiar with the lib hysteria, and it's all bullshit.

I just gave you the reason you thick head!

You cannot bar someone entry into the United States based solely on their religion. It is unconstitutional because it infringes their right to free exercise of their religion.

You may not like it, but as Walter Cronkite used to say, "That's the way it is"!

You cannot bar someone entry into the United States based solely on their religion. It is unconstitutional because it infringes their right to free exercise of their religion.

You may not like it, but as Walter Cronkite used to say, "That's the way it is"!

Sorry. No it isn't. The constitution does not protect the rights of foreigners who are not in the United States. If it does, then why isn't the United States protecting the right to bear arms in the UK?

That's the way it is.

I think that's the route we need to take also. We've done this before.

Oddly other authoritarians in history blamed their woes on religious groups. Why should those who believe in a figure like the despicable Donald Trump be any different?

Leftwingers blame Christians for all the problems in this country, douche bag.
I don't blame Christians for all the problems in this country. I don't blame Christians at all.

I would like to see every American enjoy the rights promised to every American. If some who claim to be Christian disagree, I wonder why they even bother to identify as Christians.

Sorry. No it isn't. The constitution does not protect the rights of foreigners who are not in the United States. If it does, then why isn't the United States protecting the right to bear arms in the UK?

That's the way it is.

I'm sorry, but the Supreme Court has said otherwise. When you get nominated by the President and sit on the court, we will listen to your opinion. Until then, ...

That's the way it is.

I'm sorry, but the Supreme Court has said otherwise. When you get nominated by the President and sit on the court, we will listen to your opinion. Until then, ...
No it hasn't. The SC hasn't ruled on that topic. It only ruled on the travel ban Trump actually authored.

That's the way it is.

No it hasn't. The SC hasn't ruled on that topic. It only ruled on the travel ban Trump actually authored.

Go back a little further in history. You know what that is don't you? That's the class you slept through in high school.

That's the way it is.

Go back a little further in history. You know what that is don't you? That's the class you slept through in high school.

There is no such class. Congress has always had the authority to exclude immigrants for any reason it likes. It granted similar powers to the President.

That's the way it is.

There is no such class. Congress has always had the authority to exclude immigrants for any reason it likes. It granted similar powers to the President.

There is no such class as history? Wow! You must have slept through all of your classes.

You cannot exclude someone based on religion. That is what the plaintiffs were arguing when the travel bans were stayed, but since religion was not even considered, that is where they were wrong.

That is why the current stay will re be overturned. It is not based on religion.

Forum List

Back