Look at the Islamic INVASION that will happen if Dems get control!!

USApatriotz

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2017
Sure, it might not happen right away but it will eventually because Dems have called for a 500% to 2000% increase in Muslim refugees!

Can ANYONE on this board HONESTLY tell me they'd want HORDES of these SAVAGES in their town?? Most of them live on the government dime & rapes of western women have gone WAY up!!

IMG_20171011_101210.jpg

I hate fucking religion.

Christianity
Islam
etc

Sadly, we already have to deal with fascist religion with the republicans.

You can hate religion all you want.

But, if you don't wise up to the brutal, authoritarian, homophobic, sexist, barbaric, political ideology that masquerades under the name of "Islam"...then you are very foolish and you will learn to rue the day you supported ever letting another Middle-Easterner into this country.

Sure, it might not happen right away but it will eventually because Dems have called for a 500% to 2000% increase in Muslim refugees!

Can ANYONE on this board HONESTLY tell me they'd want HORDES of these SAVAGES in their town?? Most of them live on the government dime & rapes of western women have gone WAY up!!

View attachment 154545

Well, that couldn't be any worse than more NaziCon Christians. We've been there and done that. Jesus, they even elected the pussy grabber. Oh, and what about Evangelicals...

One must live in a constant state of fear and blind ignorance to buy into this variety of racist trolling.
Rotherham and other incidents like it put your arguments down.

Fear-mongering and oppression is literally the only reason the left still exists in Europe.

I hate fucking religion.

Christianity
Islam
etc

But, if you don't wise up to the brutal, authoritarian, homophobic, sexist, barbaric, political ideology that masquerades under the name of "Islam"...then you are very foolish and you will learn to rue the day you supported ever letting another Middle-Easterner into this country.

Agreed, however, while it would be ideal to keep Islam from flowing in and/or growing in significant numbers here, there is that pesky part of our First Amendment, which states that "Congress shall make no law with regard to the establishment of religion." That said, what way can we work around this flaw in the document? The Founding Fathers were no doubt unaware of the true violent teachings of Islam, just as they were unaware of the religious human sacrifices by the natives of Central America, as a couple of hundred years had passed from the time that the Conquistadors had landed in Central America and most Europeans had no contact with Islam.

Hmmm....if the Mesoamerican religions of human sacrifice were revived again and their priests and followers demanded entry into the US, insisting on abiding by all of their religious practices, would the liberals be welcoming? I might consider it, if they promised to only sacrifice leftists.

I hate fucking religion.

Christianity
Islam
etc

Agreed, however, while it would be ideal to keep Islam from flowing in and/or growing in significant numbers here, there is that pesky part of our First Amendment, which states that "Congress shall make no law with regard to the establishment of religion." That said, what way can we work around this flaw in the document? The Founding Fathers were no doubt unaware of the true violent teachings of Islam, just as they were unaware of the religious human sacrifices by the natives of Central America, as a couple of hundred years had passed from the time that the Conquistadors had landed in Central America and most Europeans had no contact with Islam.

The First Amendment doesn't say that. It says:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Barring Muslims from entering the country doesn't violate it. Muslims are free to practice their religion where they live.

Last edited:
Well, that couldn't be any worse than more NaziCon Christians. We've been there and done that. Jesus, they even elected the pussy grabber. Oh, and what about Evangelicals...

Yes Lakhota, third world low IQ, inbred, sub-human savages who think rape is procreation and think a mud hut is a house are superior to humans who invented Western civilization! Thanks for the update you nutcase!

Last edited:

Yes Lakhota, third world low IQ, inbred, sub-human savages who think rape is procreation and think a mud hut is a house are superior to humans who invented Western civilization! Thanks for the update you nutcase!

Anything is better than more Christian scum like elected Trump.

Michele Bachmann Offers Her Thoughts On Donald Trump Being A 'Man Of Faith'

Anything is better than more Christian scum like elected Trump.

Michele Bachmann Offers Her Thoughts On Donald Trump Being A 'Man Of Faith'
Trump is 1000 times better than any concievable Democrat. He isn't trying to destroy the country like the scumbags you support would.

I hate fucking religion.

Christianity
Islam
etc

You didn't receive high marks in history class, did you?

I hate fucking religion.

Christianity
Islam
etc

Atheism is a kind of Religion, as it condemns all Religion.

Communism is a hateful, repulsive Political Ideology, like the hateful, repulsive Political Ideology that is practiced in the Middle East, which has retarded and deformed that Culture so badly.

Adherents to Communism in the old Soviet Union were also Atheists. During the Cold War, we didn't let Russian Communists into this country, not because they were Atheists, but because they were Communists--practicing a Political Ideology inconsistent with our own.

These barbarians from the Middle East are practicing a Political Ideology just as repulsive as Communism, maybe moreso...as they have shown themselves to include too high a percentage of lunatics who will kill themselves just for the chance to kill a few Americans...and to high a percentage of people who support such lunatics, even if they do not kill; they do not assimilate and in fact their Political Ideology prohibits them from doing so; instead it demands they they strive to impose their Political Ideology on us...and their Culture has been so retarded by their political notions for how to deal with a Free Society, with women and homosexuals, and other aspects of American life--that they are effectively living in the 8th century.

The fact that some of these barbarians, squatting in their hovels in the desert, may claim their political ideology is tied to their religion has no effect on our Constitution; such a claim vest them with no rights under it---we decide about that---and the rational conclusion is that their Political Ideology, like Communism from the old Soviet Union, is what must be kept out of this Free Country....where, for example, Women can drive a car if they want to, and our daughters aren't killed or sexually mutilated if they date the wrong boy.

It has nothing to do with where they go to have their religious meetings, be it Church, Synagogue, Mosque, or Buddhist Temple.

Keep the Barbarians out because they are Barbarians---not because of their Religion.

View attachment 154545

Evangelicals don't have prayer calls 5x a day, Sharia Law, & chant "DEATH to non-believers"!!

I have spoken to CRAZY evangelicals & I'm NOT even Christian but when you simply say show me proof a god or dead person still exists somewhere they UNDERSTAND! But many Muslims go INSANE if you say that & believe you MUST NOT reject Allah!!

View attachment 154545

Evangelicals don't have prayer calls 5x a day, Sharia Law, & chant "DEATH to non-believers"!!

I have spoken to CRAZY evangelicals & I'm NOT even Christian but when you simply say show me proof a god or dead person still exists somewhere they UNDERSTAND! But many Muslims go INSANE if you say that & believe you MUST NOT reject Allah!!

Christians should be enlightened enough to know that all religions are bullshit.

Western Europeans allowed their Globalists to dismantle their Immigration Systems. And now they'll endure violent chaos for many years to come. Hopefully, Americans have learned something from what happened to Western Europe. Hopefully they'll choose to dump the Globalists. I guess we'll see though.

I hate fucking religion.

Christianity
Islam
etc

Uh, you do realize that one of the hallmarks of fascism is government controlling virtually every aspect of society, an aspect that would make the average republican puke? The only people I see pushing for increased govt control are on the left.

Forum List

Back