Longtime GOP insider Cheri Jacobus: America is "not going to recover from Donald Trump"

You don’t have to have personally experienced a system to review the merits and effects to determine whether it is a positive or negative for our country. Would you want to go back and institute those policies in todays landscape?
Incorrect...I do, or I have to know people I trust.
Many people in my community across the US made tons of money during that period and no one has anything negative to say.
As I said, knowing the Tax Rates means nothing withing knowing the Tax Deductions and I am not one to shoot off about anything without knowing all the facts.

Thats a cheap low IQ reply. To assume Trump would elevate these republicans to the highest position of their careers and have them immediately turn on him with no valid reason is just illogical and unrealistic. It didn’t happen like you try and spin. There were reasons to investigate. Trump did lie many times about involvement. He and his people put themselves in the middle of the investigation because they couldnt tell the truth.
You want to know the truth...
If I were President, I wouldn't appoint anyone who ever served in government, and I would give them a few months to get up to speed.
That's how it works in the real world.

Wrong. The whole think was orchestrated by Dims - Hillary, to be exact. Nothing is more dishonest than the claim it was a legitimate investigation. There was no valid to investigate Trump. The FBI even admitted it.
Wow, so you think Hillary Clinton coordinated with sessions and got him to recuse himself and then she coordinated with rosenbaum to hire Mueller and then she coordinated with Trump to appoint Wray and then coordinated with Wray to green light the investigation as it progresses. That’s quite the accusation. Got any proof?

Thats a cheap low IQ reply. To assume Trump would elevate these republicans to the highest position of their careers and have them immediately turn on him with no valid reason is just illogical and unrealistic.
They did have a reason. They are swamp creatures, and Trump was/is a threat to the swamp.

It didn’t happen like you try and spin. There were reasons to investigate. Trump did lie many times about involvement. He and his people put themselves in the middle of the investigation because they couldnt tell the truth.

Yes, it did happen that way. That's what the FBI admitted, you fucking moron. Trump was the target of a smear. That is simply a fact. All the people who participated in it should be in prison. Comey, Hillary, McCabe, Strzok, Paige, Brennan, Clapper, yada, yada, yada.

Incorrect...I do, or I have to know people I trust.
Many people in my community across the US made tons of money during that period and no one has anything negative to say.
As I said, knowing the Tax Rates means nothing withing knowing the Tax Deductions and I am not one to shoot off about anything without knowing all the facts.
That’s great I respect that. If you’re interested do some homework and we can discuss. If not then I guess we don’t have anything further to talk about.

They did have a reason. They are swamp creatures, and Trump was/is a threat to the swamp.

Yes, it did happen that way. That's what the FBI admitted, you fucking moron. Trump was the target of a smear. That is simply a fact. All the people who participated in it should be in prison. Comey, Hillary, McCabe, Strzok, Paige, Brennan, Clapper, yada, yada, yada.
Yet none are in prison… is Barr also a swamp creature? Trump had years to pick out a new AG. Did he blow it again?

You changing the subject again after another fail to back up your claims that I lied?! Haha. Your tactics are old, weak and predictable.
You are a known liar and propagandist. You promote lies and propaganda on behalf of the DemNazi Globalist Fascist Party.
No point in denying it.

Wow, so you think Hillary Clinton coordinated with sessions and got him to recuse himself and then she coordinated with rosenbaum to hire Mueller and then she coordinated with Trump to appoint Wray and then coordinated with Wray to green light the investigation as it progresses. That’s quite the accusation. Got any proof?
Hillary coordinated with the FBI, moron. Some Dims in Congress convinced that moron sessions to recuse himself. Wray was already the #2 guy in the FBI, appointed by Comey, who is a scumbag. Comey is the one who helped arrange the hoax, not Wray.

You are a known liar and propagandist. You promote lies and propaganda on behalf of the DemNazi Globalist Fascist Party.
No point in denying it.
No I’m an accused liar by you but you’ve never once been able to back it up. You run every time I as for specifics. It’s quite comical

Hillary coordinated with the FBI, moron. Some Dims in Congress convinced that moron sessions to recuse himself. Wray was already the #2 guy in the FBI, appointed by Comey, who is a scumbag. Comey is the one who helped arrange the hoax, not Wray.
Hillary coordinated with the FBI?! Haha. Did she call her old friend Comey who literally blew her campaign days before the election by announcing how she mishandled classified intel with her email server? Wow, what a joke your talking points are. Do better

That's right, which proves we have a two tier system of justice.

Barr was a fairly good choice, but still somewhat spineless.
If there was legal standing then he would have prosecuted. There wasn’t. He didn’t. You just like to demonize everybody who doesn’t support your idiotic false narratives.

Hillary coordinated with the FBI?! Haha. Did she call her old friend Comey who literally blew her campaign days before the election by announcing how she mishandled classified intel with her email server? Wow, what a joke your talking points are. Do better
He didn't blow her campaign up, he freaking covered for her allowing her to bleach bit her server despite 2 Federal Court Orders forbidding such a thing. Why didn't The Cowboy FBI raid her house and take the server to comply with the Data Preservation Court Orders before she could bleach bit the server?

1660676597689.png

Yes she did. You haven't been following the news about the Durham investigation, have you? Comey let her off the hook. She should have go to prison.

You're a typical ignorant self-satisfied prog.

If there was legal standing then he would have prosecuted. There wasn’t. He didn’t. You just like to demonize everybody who doesn’t support your idiotic false narratives.
Who would have prosecuted what?

It takes a lot of gall for a prog to whine that anyone is "demonizing" them.

He didn't blow her campaign up, he freaking covered for her allowing her to bleach bit her server despite 2 Federal Court Orders forbidding such a thing. Why didn't The Cowboy FBI raid her house and take the server to comply with the Data Preservation Court Orders before she could bleach bit the server?

View attachment 683335
They must not have had reason to raid like they did for trump. And Comey absolutely blew up her campaign. If there was reason to prosecute then Trumps newly appointed team had 4 years to do so. They didn't. You’re full of shit

Yes she did. You haven't been following the news about the Durham investigation, have you? Comey let her off the hook. She should have go to prison.

You're a typical ignorant self-satisfied prog.
Trumps team had 4 years to prosecute. They didn’t. That right there blows up your argument

Who would have prosecuted what?

It takes a lot of gall for a prog to whine that anyone is "demonizing" them.
Sessions, Rosie or Barr could have prosecuted any of these law breakers y’all accuse of getting away with crimes. They didn’t because your claims do not have legal standing. You’ve been brain washed

They must not have had reason to raid like they did for trump. And Comey absolutely blew up her campaign. If there was reason to prosecute then Trumps newly appointed team had 4 years to do so. They didn't. You’re full of shit
30,0000 deleted pieces of evidence was more than enough to raid the murderous lying bitch's house.

Forum List

Back