Longtime GOP insider Cheri Jacobus: America is "not going to recover from Donald Trump"

So what exactly are you saying. Is being soft in crime and letting crooks off moral or immoral? What’s your position cause right now you're speaking out of both ends
Weaponizing The Government and allowing The Government to harass it's Political Enemies for 6 years is being soft on Crime.

How do you not understand that?

Well good. I’m glad to see you people finally speak up about being lied too. How y’all IGNORED trumps lies for years baffles me
What lies?

That he did not collude with Russia like The Lying Obama Administration, Clinton and Biden said he did, along with a corrupt FISA, FBI and DOJ that went along with the scam they knew was a scam and knew was based entirely on lies financed by President Trump's political enemies, namely Obama, Biden, and Clinton and their corrupt cronies in the FBI, DOJ, NSA and CIA?

We now know that President Trump has told the truth since day one in office, and it was The Obama Regime, Biden, Clinton and their Seditious Moles who lied in The FBI, DOJ, CIA and NSA. Why hasn't people like Mueller, Clapper, Brennan, McCabe, Ohr, Baker, Paige, Strozk, Clinton, Biden, Comey been held accountable for their lies?

Why did people like Pelosi, Schummer, Nadler, Swalwell, Waters, Schiff lie to us for 6 years and never once were made accountable for their subversive acts?

What lies?

That he did not collude with Russia like The Lying Obama Administration, Clinton and Biden said he did, along with a corrupt FISA, FBI and DOJ that went along with the scam they knew was a scam and knew was based entirely on lies financed by President Trump's political enemies, namely Obama, Biden, and Clinton and their corrupt cronies in the FBI, DOJ, NSA and CIA?

We now know that President Trump has told the truth since day one in office, and it was The Obama Regime, Biden, Clinton and their Seditious Moles who lied in The FBI, DOJ, CIA and NSA. Why hasn't people like Mueller, Clapper, Brennan, McCabe, Ohr, Baker, Paige, Strozk, Clinton, Biden, Comey been held accountable for their lies?

Why did people like Pelosi, Schummer, Nadler, Swalwell, Waters, Schiff lie to us for 6 years and never once were made accountable for their subversive acts?
These lies to name a few… or 30k

That wasn’t my question. Try again
I answered your question. You did not like the answer because it does not help you sell your agenda.
Government becomes CRIMINAL when it breaks it's own laws to benefit themselves politically.
When Government officials and politicians are not held accountable for such egregious acts, that is being soft on crime.
When you go after The President of The United States because you do not agree with him politically and weaponize government against him, you have a lawless government. Being soft on Lawless Government Officials and Politicians is being soft on crime.

To date not a single politician or bureaucrat involved in Operation Russian Collusion - Crossfire Hurricane has seen any consequences as a result of their criminal acts. Yet, you sit here all smug, side stepping the issue, because I won't answer the question the way you want it answered.

So I will answer your question which I already answered with another question.

Is it immoral for The FBI and DOJ to withhold documents on Operation Russian Collusion - Crossfire Hurricane that they were ordered by a Federal Court to turn over to We The People nearly two years ago?

Is not forcing them to turn over the Court Ordered Documents being "SOFT ON CRIME" and therefore immoral?

So I will answer your question which I already answered with another question.

Is it immoral for The FBI and DOJ to withhold documents on Operation Russian Collusion - Crossfire Hurricane that they were ordered by a Federal Court to turn over to We The People nearly two years ago?

Is not forcing them to turn over the Court Ordered Documents being "SOFT ON CRIME" and therefore immoral?
You are not answering my questions. You are responding to my questions by changing the subject and/or asking other questions. I answer yours directly but won’t answer any more until you address mine… I asked if you find it moral or immoral to let criminals off the hook. You can’t give a straight answer. I’m not surprised

You are not answering my questions. You are responding to my questions by changing the subject and/or asking other questions. I answer yours directly but won’t answer any more until you address mine… I asked if you find it moral or immoral to let criminals off the hook. You can’t give a straight answer. I’m not surprised
I answered your question. You don't like the answer because it points to the immoral witch hunt of President Trump conducted by an immoral government, corrupt politicians and bureaucrats. What you want to do is blame the victim of the immoral witch hunt, when there is zero evidence of anything an immoral weaponized criminal bureaucracy and corrupt politicians accused him of, especially when they knew the accusations were false and actually were financed and propagated by themselves.

Being soft on politicians like Biden, Pelosi, Schiff, and bureaucrats like Comey, McCabe, Strozk, Paige, Baker, Brennan, Clapper, Ohr, Clinton, Obama, Lois Lerner, Eric Holder is immoral. Is plotting a COUP to remove a duly elected President of The United States on False Charges, Immoral? Is looking the other way while these political criminals do their dirty deeds and never holding them accountable immoral?

But you go ahead and sell weapons to Mexican Drug Cartels, Sell our Uranium to Putin, Buy Russian Propaganda from Putin to be weaponized against a President simply because you disagree with him, and then remove a Gain of Function Ban just 10 days before President Trump took office on BioWeapons Research you were already illegally conducting and Illegally fund Gain of Function Research in Wuhan and have the unmitigated gall to have your stooge Fauci predict in 2017 that The President you hate will be attacked with a Pandemic perfectly timed to coincide with our elections by the very same Virus Obama and Fauci worked to create and fund through The Defense Department using a front called EcoHealth.

Not immoral at all is it to let people like that, do things like they have done the last 6 years and just look the other way, right?
Take your false virtue signaling on being "soft on crime" and stick that up your hypocritical ass.

Last edited:
and Donald Trump won't recover from Donald Trump either...the backlash has started!

I don’t know who she was but she nailed it with this part.:

The Trumpists and Republicans and others who follow him don't care about democracy and a good society. It is tribalism. All they care about is their side winning. They like the white supremacy. They like the misogyny. They like the fighting and chaos. They like the idea of beating up on people they view as being below them or too different from them.

His followers also like the feeling of belonging, the feeling that they are part of something bigger than themselves. It makes them feel smart and strong. In their minds, being MAGA and in TrumpWorld gives them a sense of importance and an identity they may have never felt before in their entire lives

I don’t know who she was but she nailed it with this part.:

The Trumpists and Republicans and others who follow him don't care about democracy and a good society. It is tribalism. All they care about is their side winning. They like the white supremacy. They like the misogyny. They like the fighting and chaos. They like the idea of beating up on people they view as being below them or too different from them.

His followers also like the feeling of belonging, the feeling that they are part of something bigger than themselves. It makes them feel smart and strong. In their minds, being MAGA and in TrumpWorld gives them a sense of importance and an identity they may have never felt before in their entire lives
Kinda sounds like a butt hurt liberal on their period. You on your period too?

I answered your question. You don't like the answer because it points to the immoral witch hunt of President Trump conducted by an immoral government, corrupt politicians and bureaucrats. What you want to do is blame the victim of the immoral witch hunt, when there is zero evidence of anything an immoral weaponized criminal bureaucracy and corrupt politicians accused him of, especially when they knew the accusations were false and actually were financed and propagated by themselves.

Being soft on politicians like Biden, Pelosi, Schiff, and bureaucrats like Comey, McCabe, Strozk, Paige, Baker, Brennan, Clapper, Ohr, Clinton, Obama, Lois Lerner, Eric Holder is immoral. Is plotting a COUP to remove a duly elected President of The United States on False Charges, Immoral? Is looking the other way while these political criminals do their dirty deeds and never holding them accountable immoral?

But you go ahead and sell weapons to Mexican Drug Cartels, Sell our Uranium to Putin, Buy Russian Propaganda from Putin to be weaponized against a President simply because you disagree with him, and then remove a Gain of Function Ban just 10 days before President Trump took office on BioWeapons Research you were already illegally conducting and Illegally fund Gain of Function Research in Wuhan and have the unmitigated gall to have your stooge Fauci predict in 2017 that The President you hate will be attacked with a Pandemic perfectly timed to coincide with our elections by the very same Virus Obama and Fauci worked to create and fund through The Defense Department using a front called EcoHealth.

Not immoral at all is it to let people like that, do things like they have done the last 6 years and just look the other way, right?
Take your false virtue signaling on being "soft on crime" and stick that up your hypocritical ass.
That’s alot of words… none of which answered my question…. Again!

'America is not going to recover from Donald Trump'

No, DEMOCRATS will never recover from Donald Trump.

We are talking about people so mentally unbalanced and obsessed with the man that they literally went outside in large numbers and SCREAMED AT THE SKY

download.jpeg-2.jpg

People Who have been after Trump for 6 (SIX) YEARS...and have failed

People who are so triggered by the mere mention of the man's name that it nearly causes their heads to

1660818296072.png

:p

That’s alot of words… none of which answered my question…. Again!
All of them answered your question little DemNazi propagandist. You just didn't like that answers.

Don't you have a painting of Hunter Biden's to go buy for "The Big Guy" Pedo Peter The Hair Sniffing Child Eater?

All of them answered your question little DemNazi propagandist. You just didn't like that answers.

Don't you have a painting of Hunter Biden's to go buy for "The Big Guy" Pedo Peter The Hair Sniffing Child Eater?
Oh ok then my apologies. Since I must have missed the answer in your word salad… can you just give me the one word version and I can go back and read the fluff around it later…. Do you find it moral or immoral to let criminals off the hook?

Oh ok then my apologies. Since I must have missed the answer in your word salad… can you just give me the one word version and I can go back and read the fluff around it later…. Do you find it moral or immoral to let criminals off the hook?
I have stated my position clearly.

Should people who commit Treason against The United States and who attacked our Democracy, using false accusations of Russian Collusion not be PROSECUTED?

Especially when these same people Colluded with Putin, Steele, Skirpal to acquire False Evidence and paid for a Dirty Dossier authored in Russia to be used to pursue False Investigations, Lied in an Unconstitutional Secret FISA Court, Filed False Affidavits to pursue a Political Agenda, and to enable Illegal Spying on a Presidential Campaign, and used False Evidence, and False Accusations to Falsely accuse a Democratically Elected President to Usurp Democracy, to engage in a Bureaucratic COUP ran by Corrupt Politicians and Equally Corrupt Public Officials.

Is it immoral for The Democrat Party to contract with Russia or China to interfere in our 2016 and 2020 Elections?

Should such people, PEOPLE YOU SUPPORT be held accountable for the Billions of Taxpayer Dollars wasted KNOWINGLY PURSUING a Witch Hunt and a scam THEY KNEW WAS A SCAM in an attempt to completely bring The Executive Branch of Government to a Dead Stop in a 4 year long Siege of The White House, not be Prosecuted?

Isn't it immoral to NEVER HOLD SUCH TRAITORS accountable for their attacks on our Democracy and Democratic Institutions?

What happened to "THE EQUAL APPLICATION OF THE LAW?"

I have stated my position clearly.

Should people who commit Treason against The United States and who attacked our Democracy, using false accusations of Russian Collusion not be PROSECUTED?

Especially when these same people Colluded with Putin, Steele, Skirpal to acquire False Evidence and paid for a Dirty Dossier authored in Russia to be used to pursue False Investigations, Lied in an Unconstitutional Secret FISA Court, Filed False Affidavits to pursue a Political Agenda, and to enable Illegal Spying on a Presidential Campaign, and used False Evidence, and False Accusations to Falsely accuse a Democratically Elected President to Usurp Democracy, to engage in a Bureaucratic COUP ran by Corrupt Politicians and Equally Corrupt Public Officials.

Is it immoral for The Democrat Party to contract with Russia or China to interfere in our 2016 and 2020 Elections?

Should such people, PEOPLE YOU SUPPORT be held accountable for the Billions of Taxpayer Dollars wasted KNOWINGLY PURSUING a Witch Hunt and a scam THEY KNEW WAS A SCAM in an attempt to completely bring The Executive Branch of Government to a Dead Stop in a 4 year long Siege of The White House, not be Prosecuted?

Isn't it immoral to NEVER HOLD SUCH TRAITORS accountable for their attacks on our Democracy and Democratic Institutions?

What happened to "THE EQUAL APPLICATION OF THE LAW?"
Clearly is a one word answer… “moral” or “immoral”. You respond with word salads and question which I won’t read until you actually answer my question. Then I’ll be more than happy to answer yours

Forum List

Back