Longtime GOP insider Cheri Jacobus: America is "not going to recover from Donald Trump"

Trump didn't pick them. RINOs and swamp creatures recommended them. Furthermore, they were next in line for those positions.
I don’t care who recommended them. Trump picked them and appointed them. Don’t lie. This issue isn’t even debatable. That’s what he did here in reality

Ahh the good ol days :)

What do you think about the tax rates back then?
You have tunnel vision...
Prior to Reagan we had health insurance, corporate sponsored matching pension plans, dental benefits and weren't suddenly replaced at your job by a business visa.
It's obvious you never worked in a corporate environment, and if you did, you're losing your memory.

You have tunnel vision...
Prior to Reagan we had health insurance, corporate sponsored matching pension plans, dental benefits and weren't suddenly replaced at your job by a business visa.
It's obvious you never worked in a corporate environment, and if you did, you're losing your memory.
You are correct I’ve never gone corporate. Built my own business out of college and have always been my own boss. But that is not the topic. I asked what you thought of the tax system back then. It’s just a question I didn’t say whether it was good or bad, just wanted to know your thoughts.

I don’t care who recommended them. Trump picked them and appointed them. Don’t lie. This issue isn’t even debatable. That’s what he did here in reality
He didn't pick them, turd. He simply accepted someone else's recommendation.

Furthermore, even if he did pick them, it's irrelevant. They turned out to be disasters. How does that justify them stabbing Trump and the American people in the back? They are thoroughly corrupt swamp creatures. Rosenstein knew the whole Russia conspiracy was a hoax. So did Wray.

He didn't pick them, turd. He simply accepted someone else's recommendation.

Furthermore, even if he did pick them, it's irrelevant. They turned out to be disasters. How does that justify them stabbing Trump and the American people in the back? They are thoroughly corrupt swamp creatures. Rosenstein knew the whole Russia conspiracy was a hoax. So did Wray.
The president of the USA just accepted somebody else’s recommendation for appointments to run our FBI and DOJ?! Wow. That’s a pretty damn weak leader…. But I already knew that. You agree? Pussy move?

Mueller was hired by Trumps dude and his investigation was reviewed and approved by trumps dude. You’re not repeating anything here but nonesense and you avoided proving that I lied. Big surprise
So Trump hired Moscow Mueller to investigate False Accusations of Russian Collusion, against himself?
No wonder you are going to burn in Hell forever, liar. Mueller is Deep State recommended by Deep State Scum.
These people took advantage of Trump's relative inexperience in such matters....so he had to accept such recommendations for expediency.

But your friend Moscow Mueller? You know the guy that tried to frame some poor innocent dude for The Anthrax Scare with Zero Evidence?
Did anything really happen to Moscow Mueller for prosecutorial misconduct? He's a lying slime ball. That's who your Deep State scum recommended.

That guy. Mr. Prosecutorial Misconduct? The only person you could have recommended that is worse would be Holder or Comey....but political criminal scumbags, and Mueller too.

Mueller? Same guy that railroaded innocent people in The Enron Case with manufactured evidence?

Mad Moscow Mueller is a traitor to justice and is an Abomination to God.

I hope they have a TV in Heaven that you can tune the station to watch your enemies burn in Hell.

I think I will be watching your channel quite a bit.

Last edited:
You are correct I’ve never gone corporate. Built my own business out of college and have always been my own boss. But that is not the topic. I asked what you thought of the tax system back then. It’s just a question I didn’t say whether it was good or bad, just wanted to know your thoughts.
Whoopie shit...
I think nothing of it because I was in my teens prior to Reagan and in my early 20s when Reagan took office and I was being paid very well.
When the Fed Tax dropped the NYS Income Tax went up to compensate so the Tax structure had no effect on me.
I also have no idea what the money was being spent on.
I do know now that both parties pilfer with lulus and send money oversea so they can enjoy their retirement.

Last edited:
The president of the USA just accepted somebody else’s recommendation for appointments to run our FBI and DOJ?! Wow. That’s a pretty damn weak leader…. But I already knew that. You agree? Pussy move?
That's what a novice in Washington has to do. He has to place people in thousands of positions and he doesn't know that many people he can trust.

You move, asshole. Quit fucking up my country.

Wow, you are slow. Trump appointed the guy that hired Mueller. Where have you been? Please take your head out of your ass
How's that Russian Collusion Scam working for you these days, Comrade?
Do you have to go to Putin again in 2024 to help you rig the next election, or was CCP-China-Fauci's work so good in 2020 that you will go back to them?

Who will The DemNazi Party pay to write the next Dirty Dossier?

Whoopie shit...
I think nothing of it because I was in my teens prior to Reagan and in my early 20s when Reagan took office and I was being paid very well.
When the Fed Tax dropped the NYS Income Tax went up to compensate so the Tax structure had no effect on me.
I also have no idea what the money was being spent on.
I do know now that both parties pilfer with lulus and send money oversea so they can enjoy their retirement.
I’m not asking about how you were impacted by it I’m asking what you thought about the system from your golden age. For example in 1963 the tax rate for a person making over $200k was 91%…. In 1979 it was 70% for a person making over 100k. I also believe home loan interest rates were between 10-15%.

I understand those aren’t the only factors but I’m just asking if you think those were part of the success that you find attractive about that era or not. Because for better or worse Reagan was a big part of changing those

How's that Russian Collusion Scam working for you these days, Comrade?
Do you have to go to Putin again in 2024 to help you rig the next election, or was CCP-China-Fauci's work so good in 2020 that you will go back to them?

Who will The DemNazi Party pay to write the next Dirty Dossier?
You changing the subject again after another fail to back up your claims that I lied?! Haha. Your tactics are old, weak and predictable.

That's what a novice in Washington has to do. He has to place people in thousands of positions and he doesn't know that many people he can trust.

You move, asshole. Quit fucking up my country.
Novice is right. Incompetent is also right. Don’t blame the Dems for an operation that was initiated and managed by Trumps team in accordance with the law. That’s you just being dishonest. Fact is there were more than just political reasons to investigate Russia and the many lies from the trump team put them in the middle of that investigation. That’s how it works

Wow, you are slow. Trump appointed the guy that hired Mueller. Where have you been? Please take your head out of your ass
This talking point is really getting tiresome.

What do you believe it proves, that Trump wanted to be investigated for 3 years?

I’m not asking about how you were impacted by it I’m asking what you thought about the system from your golden age. For example in 1963 the tax rate for a person making over $200k was 91%…. In 1979 it was 70% for a person making over 100k. I also believe home loan interest rates were between 10-15%.

I understand those aren’t the only factors but I’m just asking if you think those were part of the success that you find attractive about that era or not. Because for better or worse Reagan was a big part of changing those

I was born in 1959...I can only opine what I lived through.
As an example, Bill Clinton was fine and GW sucked and Obama was fine...for me.
I would have to know the Tax Deductions for 1963 and 1979 so I have to ask a CPA.

Prior to the 70s, I think, you had to be a Doctor, Lawyer or have owned a business for 7 years to get a mortgage.
I know many of those people and they were very happy.

This talking point is really getting tiresome.

What do you believe it proves, that Trump wanted to be investigated for 3 years?
No it proves that it was not the Dems initiating a political witch hunt like you all dishonestly push. There was valid reason to investigate and the lies told by trump and his team put themselves in the middle of it.

I was born in 1959...I can only opine what I lived through.
As an example, Bill Clinton was fine and GW sucked and Obama was fine...for me.
I would have to know the Tax Deductions for 1963 and 1979 so I have to ask a CPA.

Prior to the 70s, I think, you had to be a Doctor, Lawyer or have owned a business for 7 years to get a mortgage.
I know many of those people and they were very happy.
You don’t have to have personally experienced a system to review the merits and effects to determine whether it is a positive or negative for our country. Would you want to go back and institute those policies in todays landscape?

Novice is right. Incompetent is also right.
No, that's not right. I told you why it happen, but as always address something other than what I posted.

Don’t blame the Dems for an operation that was initiated and managed by Trumps team in accordance with the law.
ROFL! I blame the swamp, and Dims rule the swamp.

That’s you just being dishonest. Fact is there were more than just political reasons to investigate Russia and the many lies from the trump team put them in the middle of that investigation. That’s how it works
Wrong. The whole thing was a political smear. Trump is more honest than any politician in Washington. He's certainly more honest than any Democrat.

No it proves that it was not the Dems initiating a political witch hunt like you all dishonestly push. There was valid reason to investigate and the lies told by trump and his team put themselves in the middle of it.
Wrong. The whole think was orchestrated by Dims - Hillary, to be exact. Nothing is more dishonest than the claim it was a legitimate investigation. There was no valid to investigate Trump. The FBI even admitted it.

No, that's not right. I told you why it happen, but as always address something other than what I posted.

ROFL! I blame the swamp, and Dims rule the swamp.

Wrong. The whole thing was a political smear. Trump is more honest than any politician in Washington. He's certainly more honest than any Democrat.
Thats a cheap low IQ reply. To assume Trump would elevate these republicans to the highest position of their careers and have them immediately turn on him with no valid reason is just illogical and unrealistic. It didn’t happen like you try and spin. There were reasons to investigate. Trump did lie many times about involvement. He and his people put themselves in the middle of the investigation because they couldnt tell the truth.

Forum List

Back