Long-Time GOP Election Official Says He's Receiving Death Threats Over trump Cricitism

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
trump people need to get a grip. Attacking, threatening and terrorizing people isn't the answer to trump losing the election.

All it will do is harm innocent people and put others in prison.

This man has to have police protection at his house from trump crazy people who want to kill him for the only reason being he did his job and he exercised his constitutional right to free speech.

What is with you trump people? Why is violence, abuse and terrorizing people your one and only solution to situations you don't like?

trump people need to get a grip. Attacking, threatening and terrorizing people isn't the answer to trump losing the election.

This man has to have police protection at his house from trump crazy people who want to kill him for the only reason being he did his job and he exercised his constitutional right to free speech.

What is with you trump people? Why is violence, abuse and terrorizing people your one and only solution to situations you don't like?

It is sick and UN-American. Make no mistake, I believe this is just a radical minority of trump voters, though still dangerous fanatics to ever make such threats and rabble rouse. The minority that would actually plot to carry out the threats is even smaller. Probably not the ones that rail their threats or predictions on the internet that we have to worry about, as they are usually harmless barking dogs. I am concerned about the smaller group of silent ones, still rational enough to know they can be traced by their online accounts and making no threats, but making plans that are the problem. When caught, I hope they resist and are disposed of on the spot, if they will not come quietly. I do not think the truly sick or truly committed will be taken alive, nor do I care if they are.

That little soyboy?

what a jerk

he ran a terrible election and I’m not going to cry because he’s getting the same harassment that this child got for mocking AOC on YouTube

1607971090477.jpeg

Should have learned his place. He is not loyal to America, The Constitution, etc so fuck him and anyone who backs the piece of shit. We are coming for Raffensberger and Kemp in 2022. I prefer to primary the weak spine cowards with REAL republicans but if not eh millions of us just won't vote for him in the general election. NEITHER was my first choice in 2018 primaries so won't be hard to not vote for traitors in 2022. If that means giving buckwheat Abrams the election should she choose to run again then so be it. Being a traitor has consequences.

Should have learned his place. He is not loyal to America, The Constitution, etc so fuck him and anyone who backs the piece of shit. We are coming for Raffensberger and Kemp in 2022. I prefer to primary the weak spine cowards with REAL republicans but if not eh millions of us just won't vote for him in the general election. NEITHER was my first choice in 2018 primaries so won't be hard to not vote for traitors in 2022. If that means giving buckwheat Abrams the election should she choose to run again then so be it. Being a traitor has consequences.

Wut? Are you even an American?

Wut? Are you even an American?
Indeed. Unfortunately born and raised in the USA. Why do you ask? Because I refuse to break with my principles and turn on President Trump?

Remember...you want sex with five different groups of individuals at the same time in the same bed as compared to traditional marriage between a man and a woman. That is reality.

The Democrats are making list of all the Americans they intend to punish from Trump on down to anyone who supported him.
They are as excited and giddy as little children making out their gift lists for Santa.

If you know anything about the great purges under Joe Stalin or Mao Tse Tung you know about
all the millions that died from these sorts of lists when authoritarian dictators assumed power.

I have no doubt they would summarily shoot those on black lists. It's in their DNA to hate and kill.

It's as old as the French revolution when the guillotine did the bidding of the angry Jacobin mobs.

Where was your thread condemning leftists when the dude threw a bomb into a trump supporters home?
I didnt see it :dunno:

It is sick and UN-American. Make no mistake, I believe this is just a radical minority of trump voters, though still dangerous fanatics to ever make such threats and rabble rouse. The minority that would actually plot to carry out the threats is even smaller. Probably not the ones that rail their threats or predictions on the internet that we have to worry about, as they are usually harmless barking dogs. I am concerned about the smaller group of silent ones, still rational enough to know they can be traced by their online accounts and making no threats, but making plans that are the problem. When caught, I hope they resist and are disposed of on the spot, if they will not come quietly. I do not think the truly sick or truly committed will be taken alive, nor do I care if they are.

Yes it's sick and very unAmerican.

I don't know how many people do this nor how many people support people doing this.

It just takes one to motivate many.

I don't want anyone to be harmed or killed.

Yes it's sick and very unAmerican.

I don't know how many people do this nor how many people support people doing this.

It just takes one to motivate many.

I don't want anyone to be harmed or killed.

Then start condemning BLM and ANIFTA violence or stop looking like a partisan hack... nut job

I mean really, do you really think we don't see it?

I can't say I'm totally surprised though.

MAGA

Okey dokey!

That gentleman may or may not have received threats. Human beings, as we all know, lie like a rug.

Let's give the benefit of the doubt to that gentleman.

He did receive threats.

But how do we know those threats were actually from Trump supporters?

In this year of hoaxes, those threats could have actually come from someone wanting to make Trump supporters look bad.

Big Commies dogs, Big fucking fleas

Forum List

Back