Liberals are hypocrites in the way they treat Trump supporters

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Liberals are hypocrites in the way they treat Trump supporters.
Liberals put focus and provide help to those most in need. There are few groups, in more need of help, than Trump supporters. They are under educated and under employed. They do not have the skills or motivation to help themselves. That is why they turned to Trump to change the US since they could not change to survive in a 21st century economy. They are culturally clueless. Where are the liberals to help this desperate group.

I am not a liberal. I am a moderate. As a result, I have no desire to help the disgusting group of Trump supporters. Hopefully they, and their movement, will go away as other immoral movements have in history.

Liberals put focus and provide help to those most in need. There are few groups, in more need of help, than Trump supporters. They are under educated and under employed. They do not have the skills or motivation to help themselves. That is why they turned to Trump to change the US since they could not change to survive in a 21st century economy. They are culturally clueless. Where are the liberals to help this desperate group.

I am not a liberal. I am a moderate. As a result, I have no desire to help the disgusting group of Trump supporters. Hopefully they, and their movement, will go away as other immoral movements have in history.
jep47fYmYw-2.png

if - after ALL this time - one is a true basket dwelling trump humper who still supports president tinkles ... then i have no use or empathy for them. that's goes double for them thar poorly educated types that don't mask up for their fellow 'mericans.

in fact, i feel much glee when i reply to the MAGATs:

11316_Fuck_your_Feelings_No_Snowflakes_Decal_Sticker_DM__29779.1538712710.1280.1280.jpg

lol ... amen.

Last edited:

Your stereotype of Trump supporters is wrong and stupid. Your hate for Trump supporters does not speak well of you.

My wife's longest known friend and her husband have literally disappeared from "mainstream" social media. On the other hand, one of my neighbors across the street seems to have come out of his backyard hunting lodge, and is mowing a lawn for a non-Trumpian neighbor who is elderly and ill.

So who knows.

Cudos on the thread though.

Your stereotype of Trump supporters is wrong and stupid. Your hate for Trump supporters does not speak well of you.
I am trying to get you some help marathonmike. I find you disgusting, immoral and desperate, but I do not hate you. As hard as it is to do, I actually feel sorry for most Trump supporters.

Hypocrites aren't Party partisan- political stripes are immaterial- that includes moderates, who are fence sitters, and obviously the OP as a self indentifying fence sitter has a fence post up his illiterate ass-
The other ass clowns applauding the fence sitter can't formulate their own identity-

Doctor Jill will have unwashed smelly twat investigated for Covid 19 issues. You can she just by her photos she stinks.

I tried being nice.
It did no good.
Fuck these clowns.

Doctor Jill will have unwashed smelly twat investigated for Covid 19 issues. You can she just by her photos she stinks.

after trying to wade thru that word salad - i take it you are trying to insult the next first lady.

lol ... ever seen melania's actual skanky pics?

silly undecipherable you.

"Doctor Jill will have unwashed smelly twat investigated for Covid 19 issues. You can she just by her photos she stinks."

This post proves everything I was saying. Trump supporters are in desperate need of help.

"Doctor Jill will have unwashed smelly twat investigated for Covid 19 issues. You can she just by her photos she stinks."

This post proves everything I was saying. Trump supporters are in desperate need of help.

The people say these idiotic and personally insulting things seem to be clueless of the fact that they are contributing to, and, in many cases defining the stereotype of trump supporters.

Fuck Cult45.

Forum List

Back