Special Counsel Durham expanding team investigating Obama regime spying scandal. Making "excellent progress".

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Doesn't look good for Barry and the most corrupt regime in American history.

He better hurry. I bet he gets his report out before Inauguration Day too.
Cause I expect his SC appointment to last about 4 hours into the new administration.

Cause I expect his SC appointment to last about 4 hours into the new administration.
So you think Biden is that deep into the corruption of the Barry regime.

Interesting.

He is now a Special Prosecutor, you understand what that means?

Interesting.

No. I think this is a snipe hunt to satisfy the butthurt of Donald Trump by targeting people in the Obama administration who were just doing their job...and trying to expose the Trump campaign's ties with Russia.
I expect the new AG to dismiss Durham's report out of hand....if it gets that far.

Don't care. It's a snipe hunt and he can still be fired.

So you really think that Sleepy Joe is anxious to commit the Impeachable Offense of Obstruction of Justice on his first day in office?

Interesting.

No. I think this is a snipe hunt to satisfy the butthurt of Donald Trump by targeting people in the Obama administration who were just doing their job...and trying to expose the Trump campaign's ties with Russia.
I expect the new AG to dismiss Durham's report out of hand....if it gets that far.

Why don't you drop the Trump/Russia stupidity?

The Mueller report posted THREE declarations that they didn't conspire with Russia to win an election.

Why don't you drop your stupid pre meditated bigoted bias against a final report, that hasn't been sent to the AG yet, it could be a year from now. Lets wait to see what Durham has found first, before you make an informed judgement on it.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA

Don't care. It's a snipe hunt and he can still be fired.

It is clear you have no idea how hard it is fire the Special Prosecutor, your bigoted based ignorance is really bad.

I won't believe it's "excellent progress" until I see that cocksucker Obama and at least 10 of his co-conspirators swinging by their necks from the gallows.

Come on, Durham. Do your fuckin' job.

So you really think that Sleepy Joe is anxious to commit the Impeachable Offense of Obstruction of Justice on his first day in office?

Since Democrats control the House and that's where impeachment starts?...no.
I expect Durham will have his report wrapped by Inauguration Day. It's a snipe hunt.
Trying to punish people who were just doing their jobs. Too bad Trump was corrupt. He
might have avoided it all.

I expect Durham will have his report wrapped by Inauguration Day. It's a snipe hunt.
Trying to punish people who were just doing their jobs. Too bad Trump was corrupt. He

I doubt that. Special Counsel Durham's job is to take down Biden. And I doubt if the job will be done by Inauguration Day.

People want to know how someone like Sleepy Joe can work for 50 years in government at a modest salary and end up Uber-Wealthy. Sounds like corruption, and if people can be nailed for Obstruction and perjury charges, they might just be willing to drop a dime on Joe and the Hoe.

But he wasn't corrupt, which is exactly why he is still in office even after a multi-million dollar investigation. No corruption was found, which is why it is even more appalling that the Democrats in the House voted to impeach him. Democrats are evil, immoral and thoroughly corrupt.

Forum List

Back