"Long Live Zimmerman"

"Justice is best served cold" can come in many forms and 'revenge' is not always a product of another. GZ killed an unarmed teenager, he was judged not guilty of murder by a jury, but the universe has yet to have its say.

Newsflash for the moron!!! In cases of self defense it matters not whether the aggressor was armed or not....this fallacious argument of a 'unarmed teenager' was circulated by the dumb ass libtards from the gitgo....demonstrating not only legal incompetence but a total disregard for reality aka.....how many black teenagers have beaten white people to death with nothing more than their fists aka the widespread 'knockout game' now underway.

Something else the libtard forgets or wants everyone else to forget.....the hundreds of black teenagers now serving lengthy prision terms for muder...I suppose the judges paid no attention to the fact they were just 'teenagers' like that is somehow supposed to exonerate them. yeh right.........heh heh.

Get back to us when it is your unarmed teenage son who has been murdered by a vigilantee with a gun.

I'd like to think that my son (I have 5 girls and no boys) wouldn't be stupid enough to do the things that Martin did. I would raise him not to be a gangster wanna-be, a failure at school, or a drug addled lover of violence.

If I had a son, he would not look or act like Trayvon Martin.

As his retarded girlfriend pointed out in testimony, Trayvon was going to go confront who he "thought" was a gay man. Trayvon as it turned out was a gay basher among all the other criminal traits he had assumed in his life.

Let's keep in mind who we're talking about:

c0f2a18825baa92eda1010fb079ca89a0611d5657f23f5238cc531bfc55fed07.jpg

Another thread asks "What's wrong with America?"

Just look at who some people idolize.

I bet this really galls the libtards butts>>>>>>>>>>>>George Zimmerman Painting Sells for $100,000 on eBay | TIME.com

Aka......the key woid being 'apparantly'.......the reports says zimmermans painting 'apparantly' was worth one hundred thousand dollars.

Who is to say what anything is worth? The bottom line the painting sold for a hundred thousand dollars.....here is a question for the times........is any work of art actually worth the thousands...hundreds of thousands or millions they routinely sell for?

It is all about demand......if someone is willing to pay the price etc and so on and so forth.....I am sure times magazine understands this....obviously they are just taking a underhanded swipe at george...."apparantly the painting is worth $100,000 dollars......now if a painting happened to surface that trayvon painted and it was auctioned off for $100,000 dollars....would time headline their story with the woid 'Apparantly' of course not...their storyline in such a scenariou would most likely be what a great genius trayvon was......bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa so the beat goes on and the media cannot be relied upon to report the truth.........they always gotta spin it....and make it politically correct......how obnoxious of them.

If it sold for 100,000 dollars then I would say that it was worth it to whoever bought it.

Everything's worth is subjective.

Let us not forget that you are a liar.

"He would put his hands under my pants, under my underwear," the witness says.
That bombshell is part of a new set of evidence released by Special Prosecutor Angela Corey. [...]

In a statement released earlier, witness 9 told Sanford police that Zimmerman does not like blacks. In the audio-recorded interview released today, she reiterated that but without providing specifics.

Zimmerman's family, she said, "don't like black people if they don't act like white people. They like black people if they act white."

The truth sucks, but the checklist is accurate.

He killed a child.

He beat his wife.

He molested his girlfriend's daughter and sent her sexts.

Ass to the list, deadbeat, because he hasn't paid his legal bill and tried to get Florida to pay part of it.

That bombshell is part of a new set of evidence released by Special Prosecutor Angela Corey. [...]

In a statement released earlier, witness 9 told Sanford police that Zimmerman does not like blacks. In the audio-recorded interview released today, she reiterated that but without providing specifics.

Zimmerman's family, she said, "don't like black people if they don't act like white people. They like black people if they act white."

He killed a child.

He beat his wife.

Ass to the list, deadbeat, because he hasn't paid his legal bill and tried to get Florida to pay part of it.
His court costs should be deducted from Trayvon's family welfare checks.

The entire thing was a fiasco. All the race baiters did was spotlight black violence. You can't swing a dead cat without hearing some news of Trayvon-like thugs.

heh heh.....exactly--if it were not for the media covering up for Negroes, not reporting black on white crime, not identifying the race of black teenagers assaulting, killing, and maiming elderly citizens etc. and so on and so forth America would be lynching these thugs already....

Politicians, hollywood, the mass media and last but not least our public schools...are all guilty of promoting the mindset of these black thugs aka the black thug culture---how you say? By saturating them with the erroneous revisionist history of black victimhood.....which these morons lap up like dogs.

Billions and Billions of American tax dollars stolen from hard working whites have been wasted on social programs based on the fallacious notion of black victimhood...it is all a fraud not even to mention a waste because the Negroes are not advancing they are regressing.....but the White Middle Class being too busy to keep up still does not understand what is happening and why.

The bottom line...the courts are useless and way to slow even when by chance they mete out a little justice.......vigilantism is the only solution...it worked before it can work again--justice delayed is justice denied.

He killed a child.

He beat his wife.

That's right!!

Child Killer.

Wife-Beater.

Pedophile.

Deadbeat.

Welfare Freeloader.

Long live the Child killer/molester wife beater who doesn't pays his bills and collects welfare. Hero of the far-right.

"Justice is best served cold" can come in many forms and 'revenge' is not always a product of another. GZ killed an unarmed teenager, he was judged not guilty of murder by a jury, but the universe has yet to have its say.

Newsflash for the moron!!! In cases of self defense it matters not whether the aggressor was armed or not....this fallacious argument of a 'unarmed teenager' was circulated by the dumb ass libtards from the gitgo....demonstrating not only legal incompetence but a total disregard for reality aka.....how many black teenagers have beaten white people to death with nothing more than their fists aka the widespread 'knockout game' now underway.

Something else the libtard forgets or wants everyone else to forget.....the hundreds of black teenagers now serving lengthy prision terms for muder...I suppose the judges paid no attention to the fact they were just 'teenagers' like that is somehow supposed to exonerate them. yeh right.........heh heh.

Get back to us when it is your unarmed teenage son who has been murdered by a vigilantee with a gun.

You need to shut off that movie playing in your head....it prevents you from understanding the truth.

As his retarded girlfriend pointed out in testimony, Trayvon was going to go confront who he "thought" was a gay man. Trayvon as it turned out was a gay basher among all the other criminal traits he had assumed in his life.

It is a toss up as to who was the dumbest.....the judge or trayvon's girlfriend. heh heh

It is a toss up as to who was the dumbest.....the judge or trayvon's girlfriend. heh heh
No contest - the thing!

I bet this really galls the libtards butts>>>>>>>>>>>>George Zimmerman Painting Sells for $100,000 on eBay | TIME.com

Aka......the key woid being 'apparantly'.......the reports says zimmermans painting 'apparantly' was worth one hundred thousand dollars.

Who is to say what anything is worth? The bottom line the painting sold for a hundred thousand dollars.....here is a question for the times........is any work of art actually worth the thousands...hundreds of thousands or millions they routinely sell for?

It is all about demand......if someone is willing to pay the price etc and so on and so forth.....I am sure times magazine understands this....obviously they are just taking a underhanded swipe at george...."apparantly the painting is worth $100,000 dollars......now if a painting happened to surface that trayvon painted and it was auctioned off for $100,000 dollars....would time headline their story with the woid 'Apparantly' of course not...their storyline in such a scenariou would most likely be what a great genius trayvon was......bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa so the beat goes on and the media cannot be relied upon to report the truth.........they always gotta spin it....and make it politically correct......how obnoxious of them.

I think someone bought it purely for the notoriety, planning on the day when Zimmerman ends up dead or in prison and the value increases due to notoriety. No one bought it because of its quality as art. Zimmerman got the cash, which he will probably spend in a few weeks and be broke again. The owner of the painting is just waiting for Z to be dead or in jail.

Last edited:
Zimmerman isn't the first racist murder to be let go and he will not be the last.

Evidently facts and evidence takes second place to a progressive racial agenda every time. The people who truly denied justice for Trayvon were those who demanded a trial with insufficient evidence. Now, even if someone comes forward with more evidence, the case cannot be brought again.

Last edited:

He killed a child.

He beat his wife.

Not guilty of any of it dumbass. You are a liar, plain and simple.

He killed a child.

He beat his wife.

That's right!!

Child Killer.

Wife-Beater.

Pedophile.

Deadbeat.

Welfare Freeloader.

Long live the Child killer/molester wife beater who doesn't pays his bills and collects welfare. Hero of the far-right.

The butthurt is strong with this one.

Lefties will never see reason. They began with a huge case of their own blind racism, unable at first to accept that Zimmerman wasn't white, then unable to accept facts, it to think logically. Then when justice was served in the courts it sent them over the cliff to complete irrationality. Many simply can't give it up.

The only thing I like about this whole thing is how Zimmerman exposed the left for the hateful racists, ignorant nincompoops, intolerant haters, and win at all costs partisan hacks that they truly are. For that and that alone if like to buy George Zimmerman a drink and shake his hand.

A must read for those interested in understanding America's number one problem.........one that will eventually (and not that far down the road) destroy America.
Justice for Zimmerman | American Renaissance

All it looks like is a whole lot of trash, recyled trash that has hashed and rehashed over and over again a million times. And the book is totally biased. Garbage. It's an abuse of good paper to waste it on crap like this.

You have a bad case of butthurt over this, obviously.

Forum List

Back