"Long Live Zimmerman"

i'm sorry, when were these parades held?

Of course, if you want to use that as an example, then we should throw Zimmerman in prison for the rest of his life over a minor charge... just like they did with Juice.

Incidently, I think Simpson's acquittal was a travesty. A jury ignored evidence. Same happened with Zimmerman's trial.

Have you never seen jungle bunnies dance in the streets??
Are you BLACK OR WHITE because if you are white you are a discredit to your race or just brainwashed like most kafa lovers.

Your style...it seems so familiar... Sock alert mods.. :eusa_whistle:

seriously, I wish Stormfront would stop sending us their rejects.

Actually he owes his defense team 2.5 million.. Google it. Where have you been?

Yep. And he said he had no intention of paying them.

Anyone wanna bet he won't pay child support either?

Of course he won't.

Why don't you brain dead racists here start a fund to support his kid? He's never going to earn his own way, will always suck on teats of assholes like you so why not help him out?

Child support? He has no children... What woman would have children with him?
Apparently Belgium women would right?
When they aren't collaborating with the Nazis.

Yep. And he said he had no intention of paying them.

Anyone wanna bet he won't pay child support either?

Of course he won't.

Why don't you brain dead racists here start a fund to support his kid? He's never going to earn his own way, will always suck on teats of assholes like you so why not help him out?

Child support? He has no children... What woman would have children with him?
Apparently Belgium women would right?
When they aren't collaborating with the Nazis.

Who are you talking about????

YOu mean Trayvon isn't dead. What a loveable scamp!

No, the worthless thug is dead, but it wasn't murder, it was self defense.

No, it was murder.

It was just we don't treat the lives of black children the way we treat the lives of white children.
Ya I guess Whitey can learn something from tens of thousands of 'young black men' after all. How to treat young Black men the same way other Black men treat each other. Thanks for clearing that up.
At least 'T' is doing his part in saving ten thousand maggots from going hungry. Good for him! I knew he'd be good for something!

There were no witnesses to the shooting.. and George told his story without being questioned .. to the media, his video tapes, his TV appearance.. He never had to take the stand.

This story has NOTHING to do with liberals or conservative.. George is a coward with a Walter Mitty fantasy of being law enforcement. He will end up the way he started... unemployed and flat broke.

You really should have watched the trial.

I did watch the trial and I read all the evidence dumps.
We know you watched the trial dear. You put up a hundred posts a day. Funny old world isn't it. What's even funnier is many of the "evidence dumps" you claimed to have read nobody else could ever find.
I liked the "dump" you put up which "proved" George's nose was broken when the "cheap gun" he fired recoiled and broke his nose.

You really should have watched the trial.

We know you watched the trial dear. You put up a hundred posts a day. Funny old world isn't it. What's even funnier is many of the "evidence dumps" you claimed to have read nobody else could ever find.
I liked the "dump" you put up which "proved" George's nose was broken when the "cheap gun" he fired recoiled and broke his nose.

LOLOL the evidence dumps were available to everyone on the Mark O'Mara website for months.

[

Most l7 yr. old negro thugs would punch your ass to the ground if you called them a 'child' or even a 'boy'.....you are using plantation language....so uncool.

Irregardless.........You really need to check out the law on self defense and when deadly force is allowed. I could tell you....but it would be better for you to look it up. Your disagreement is not with me but with the Law of The Land....

You seem to be under the illusion that you can say anything and that makes it true...how laughable....in reality you have no clue as to how dumb you sound.

Denying the reality of the widespread phenomenon of Negro Thugs playing the so called 'Knock Out' game ---you attempt to deny it...ridiculous and proves beyond a shadow of a doubt you have no credibility. Even Al Sharpton hardly a conservative has spoken out against it.

If Law and Justice were as simple as reading a rule in a book, we wouldn't need juries or judges. We could just have a computer mete out justice.

And frankly, overblowing a couple of incidents because it justifies your white fear is just silly.

Let's be honest about what you guys really fear. The loss of your monopoly on power. It's why Obama drives you all batshit insane.

This Negroe's posts clearly show the problem we have with that troublesome minority...a lack of intelligence. Which has made them easy prey for those who use them for political purposes.

I think we need to seriously consider reparations....but make it dependent of their voluntary return to their African homeland....like Abraham Lincoln I think Liberia would be a good place for them to go...with American aid...it might be possible to set up a viable colony there for all those unhappy with America and it's white racism.

[

Most l7 yr. old negro thugs would punch your ass to the ground if you called them a 'child' or even a 'boy'.....you are using plantation language....so uncool.

Irregardless.........You really need to check out the law on self defense and when deadly force is allowed. I could tell you....but it would be better for you to look it up. Your disagreement is not with me but with the Law of The Land....

You seem to be under the illusion that you can say anything and that makes it true...how laughable....in reality you have no clue as to how dumb you sound.

Denying the reality of the widespread phenomenon of Negro Thugs playing the so called 'Knock Out' game ---you attempt to deny it...ridiculous and proves beyond a shadow of a doubt you have no credibility. Even Al Sharpton hardly a conservative has spoken out against it.

If Law and Justice were as simple as reading a rule in a book, we wouldn't need juries or judges. We could just have a computer mete out justice.

And frankly, overblowing a couple of incidents because it justifies your white fear is just silly.

Let's be honest about what you guys really fear. The loss of your monopoly on power. It's why Obama drives you all batshit insane.

Joe black man says there have only been a couple of instances of the knock out game when it clearly is quite widespread and rampant>>>>>latest one to make it on the news>>>>>>'Knockout game' being blamed in attack on musician

I bet this really galls the libtards butts>>>>>>>>>>>>George Zimmerman Painting Sells for $100,000 on eBay | TIME.com

Why would that "gall" some liberals? If you or those like you want to piss away your money on the asshole GZ, have fucking at it. But I bet you didn't send George a check. Put your money where your mouth is and send George some money. For some reason he can't hold a job.

How about you? Got a job?

George's employer would not hire him back because of all the death threats from the trayvon supporters.

As far as George's success in the Art World...one of the most diehard liberals on here...'ole black joe' has admitted it galls his butt George is making so much money doing something he enjoys....he has admitted he thinks George should be lynched...and doubt that would make a lot of libtards happy.

LOLOL the evidence dumps were available to everyone on the Mark O'Mara website for months.
GOTTCHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is going to be fun.

Forum List

Back