Long Live The King????

It already has been. . . You are either asleep, not paying attention, or in denial.

Top comments by folks paying attention to what is going on in the world;
View attachment 693660

....or fighting like hell.

:Boom2:

Greg

But who will that king be?

Charles III ... it's Constitutionally-mandated in British Law.

The real concern isn't the sanity of Charles, which is tenuous ... it's the ENORMOUS expense of having to replace all the signage, flags, patches, post boxes, and various symbols of the reign of ERII, not just in The UK, but all across The Commonwealth, particularly in Australia and Canada.

5130.jpg

Add to that, the Insult that the "new" monarch's moniker is now ...

CR III (Charles Rex the 3rd) --- which is also the chemical symbol for Chromium Oxide ...

img_9365_cc_nh.jpg

Third cousins, doofus. It's in the Law somewhere. But I do admit; it's a "not for me" area. Second cousins, for genetic reasons, are the most prone to mutations.

Greg

But he did say it, yes? And yet you disagree with my post...

You disagree with what you yourself agree is in essence a factual statement...

But he did say it, yes? And yet you disagree with my post...

You disagree with what you yourself agree is in essence a factual statement...
Yes, as you presented it in an incorrect context. By LAW incest has a definition; third cousins are excluded almost everywhere; in fact I can't think of an example where it is included except in a flippant conversational manner. It's a big "meh" in the "gotcha" scale.

Greg

Charles III ... it's Constitutionally-mandated in British Law.

The real concern isn't the sanity of Charles, which is tenuous ... it's the ENORMOUS expense of having to replace all the signage, flags, patches, post boxes, and various symbols of the reign of ERII, not just in The UK, but all across The Commonwealth, particularly in Australia and Canada.

View attachment 693671

Add to that, the Insult that the "new" monarch's moniker is now ...

CR III (Charles Rex the 3rd) --- which is also the chemical symbol for Chromium Oxide ...

View attachment 693674
Think of all the money we saved by having the Queen live so long. But do be respectful.

Greg

Yes, as you presented it in an incorrect context. By LAW incest has a definition; third cousins are excluded almost everywhere; in fact I can't think of an example where it is included except in a flippant conversational manner. It's a big "meh" in the "gotcha" scale.

Greg

I know, but it's still creepy...

He became King as soon as she died.

There was never a question about that...
No coronation; no king. There's time for this play out.
Britain has NO written constitution; only tradition. I agree we'll soon see a king rivaling Xiden's mental instability but wonder if the people of Britain will take it lying down.

Last edited:
Britain has NO written constitution; only tradition. I agree we'll soon see a king rivaling Xiden's mental instability but wonder if the people of Britain will take it lying down.
King Charles III is the current King of England

Greg

There is no need for a coronation, that is purely ceremonial, window dressing if you will. The monarch dies, the next in line automatically takes the throne. There will be a coronation ceremony, sometime after the queen is laid to rest.

Not sure what you're running on about.

Charles became King as soon as Elizabeth died...

Britain has NO written constitution; only tradition.

Actually, what is generally referred to in the UK as Constitutional Law is a collection of acts, written and unwritten, that establish Great Britain and Northern Island as a political entity.

They establish the sovereignty of Parliament and The Monarch and issues dealing with succession and the jurisdiction of each.

The fact of the matter is, the British monarchy is, and always has been, the prime mortal enemy of the American republic. I fail to understand how the American public forgets this.

In all probability, it was not the Clinton's, but the Queen herself, that had ordered the death, and kept all global media and global law enforcement from looking too deeply into this Epstein corruption.

I mean, when this hit the tele?

Does your doctor know you are off your medications?

Wasn't there a "conversation" regarding this when ole Queenie turned 90?

They were arguing WHO would take over, Charles or William..........and William got the vote on it, as Charles is a tard and a goon. They want someone that still has their faculites and hasn't abused their "royal seat" for their own panderings like Charles has.
Charles certainly has a passion for horses, he married one after Diana.

Forum List

Back