Long Covid. Early studies are approaching the possibility it is caused by the vaccine, not the virus.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Long Covid. Never heard of it?
isn't that interesting considering the CDC's own data states as many as 1-5 adults may have "Long Covid"??
How is it possibly the media isn't talking about it?
And THAT - is why I put this in Politics.

What is Long Covid? - essentially it is a generic name given to the phenomena of millions of people continuing to have symptoms, primarily, coughing/difficulty breathing/long term presence of mucus in the bronchial tubes etc. etc. There are many-many people who have had these symptoms for months.
There are currently 39 clinical studies the world over trying to understand just what is long Covid, and why is it happening.
And some early results of the study are showing.... it may be the vaccine that is doing it.

Long Covid. Never heard of it?
isn't that interesting considering the CDC's own data states as many as 1-5 adults may have "Long Covid"??
How is it possibly the media isn't talking about it?
And THAT - is why I put this in Politics.

What is Long Covid? - essentially it is a generic name given to the phenomena of millions of people continuing to have symptoms, primarily, coughing/difficulty breathing/long term presence of mucus in the bronchial tubes etc. etc. There are many-many people who have had these symptoms for months.
There are currently 39 clinical studies the world over trying to understand just what is long Covid, and why is it happening.
And some early results of the study are showing.... it may be the vaccine that is doing it.

The vaccines makes those little spike proteins--which were supposed to stay confined to the arm muscle--proliferate in liver, spleen, BRAIN (!), heart, and reproductive organs.

No thank you. One of the best decisions I ever made

Myself. Both of my brothers, my daughter, a lady I work with, an Uncle and other various people I know keep complaining about not being able to get over this cough. And keep randomly getting sick.
That is the only reason I even found out about long Covid.
For political reasons, our media isn't talking about it. Despite that it is effecting so many people.
The CDC data quietly shows, and i say quiet, because again, no one is talking about it, that RSVs (Repiratory syncytial virus) has sharply increased. And that many of these diagnosis are not RSV at all - but long Covid. Currently, RSV detections are 15 times higher than historical norms.
Why?

Long COVID symptoms also include reduce cognitive functioning ... have you compared your writing today with what you wrote before you contracted COVID? ... just a suggestion ... or is it the Toxoplasmosis talking here? ...

Forum List

Back