London's Mayor Khan: Trump Is The 'Global Poster-Boy For White Nationalism'

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
What an idiot Khan is! Here is a guy who belongs to a religion that has killed .....how many Jews?

London Mayor Calls Trump 'Global Poster Boy For White Nationalism' | HuffPost
iu

What an idiot Khan is! Here is a guy who belongs to a religion that has killed .....how many Jews?

iu
I sure wish that the idiots of the left would wake the fuck up one day and realize that the US of A is the last country that still isnt a 3rd world shithole, because President Trump stopped the fundamental transformation. Show me 1 country that has colored people that rule it, that is successful? I asked that before and not one lib could respond.

Oh, the mayor who's bent on turning London into San Francisco-by-the-river! Saw some KLM ads for really cheap flights to London during October but they DO warn you to bring multiple pairs of fresh shoes. Gee, I wonder why!

iu
I sure wish that the idiots of the left would wake the fuck up one day and realize that the US of A is the last country that still isnt a 3rd world shithole, because President Trump stopped the fundamental transformation. Show me 1 country that has colored people that rule it, that is successful? I asked that before and not one lib could respond.
colored people?....is this still last century?...

iu
colored people?....is this still last century?...
Nope!

If you hear someone denounce white-nationalism and feel threatened that's a problem with you.

If you hear someone denounce white-nationalism and feel threatened that's a problem with you.
if someone denounces white nationalism, they are idiots
....if someone denounces white supremacists, they are ignorant of the REAL, major problems

...that's like the dumbass blacks denouncing cops that shoot jackass black criminals in self defense = DUMB

....if someone denounces white supremacists, they are ignorant of the REAL, major problems
Crawl back under your rock slug.
..you also are brainwashed by the MSM--like the German people in 1933-45
Hey dumb-dumb. White nationalism, as they had in Germany, is the pattern for white nationalism now. What a stupid example to use.

Hey dumb-dumb. White nationalism, as they had in Germany, is the pattern for white nationalism now. What a stupid example to use.
YOU are the HATER--not white nationalists
white nationalists/white supremacists murder less than 10 per year
blacks murder 3000 per year
I think we need to concentrate on the blacks--not the white nationalists/supremacists

you people are jackasses and dumbasses--Trump is not for white nationalism
...you and the blacks [ are you black? ] eat/shit/sleep/dream/etc RACE RACE RACE= just like that idiot Smollet who thinks Trump is EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
..and you all prove yourselves to be dumbasses like Smollet

YOU are the HATER--not white nationalists
white nationalists/white supremacists murder less than 10 per year
blacks murder 3000 per year
I think we need to concentrate on the blacks--not the white nationalists/supremacists
Of course you do. Heavily armed and organized people who hate democracy and constantly talk of armed insurgency and mass murder is absolutely nothing to worry about.

The UK is not the nation it use to be.....one would think a bunch of French fags moved in and took over....

Forum List

Back