LOL LOL LOL @ Israel ...

The USS Liberty was no mistake.

The only people claiming it was were

Zionist Traitor LBJ
Israel

and that's it....

Everyone else at the time, including those on board the Liberty who survived, insist it was totally deliberate, because it was....

ISRAEL did not want the US to observe ISRAEL exterminating the residents of the newly conquered territories...

'But sir, it’s an American ship.' 'Never mind, hit her!' When Israel attacked USS Liberty

Israeli pilot to IDF war room: This is an American ship. Do you still want us to attack?

IDF war room to Israeli pilot: Yes, follow orders.

Israeli pilot to IDF war room: But sir, it’s an American ship - I can see the flag!

IDF war room to Israeli pilot: Never mind; hit it.
President Lyndon B. Johnson should have kept his nose out of Israel’s total conquest of it’s hostile neighbors.

Jews were not the majority anywhere in the Middle East or North Africa by the advent of the Arab Muslim conquests.

^ and I say this as someone who is as Pro-Israel as can be.
They were abundant (as were Christians & idolators), and more numerous than Muslims before the 7th century (when there were NO Muslims at all)

Abundance isn’t tantamount to majority.

Learn and apply the difference.

Jews were not the majority anywhere in the Middle East or North Africa by the advent of the Arab Muslim conquests.

They were abundant (as were Christians & idolators), and more numerous than Muslims before the 7th century (when there were NO Muslims at all)

The good ole days? Joking. Relax people.

What’s funny is that your humorous jest has a lot of truth in it.

Islam is a scourge on the planet. Muslims who adhere to Islam are the “fruits”.

Bang! You speeketh the truth

They just named a town in the Golan Heights 'Trump Heights'. lol hilarious.

Are they hoping it will draw fire and terrorist attacks away from the other towns? lol

Don't have a link, just saw it in a scrolling feed on a morning news show.
Hes the best friend that democracy has had in decades. The very opposite of Obama/BIDEN

Islam is an ideological virus. It keeps expanding until it consumes its host .

RE: LOL LOL LOL @ Israel ...
※→ Dogmaphobe, et al,

I agree that it certainly looks like that. And you may be absolutely correct. But I would like to present an alternative view for your consideration....

Islam is an ideological virus. It keeps expanding until it consumes its host.
(COMMENT)

Islam is not, in itself, corrosive or destructive in the relationship between the religion and it believers (The Host).

It is a belief structure that spawns irrational fundamentalism in scholarly presentations. Its belief system that is often past on by those that teach → and communicate the tenants in an unhealthy was and in such a way that extremist attitudes and behavior → lacking any moral conscience develop.

In short, it is the clerics that are principally responsible for the lack of human development in the population of believers. (Not the religion itself.) Either the clerics are silent in condemning hostility and violence, or themselves activly incite violence with no hesitation for the consequences; and a total disregard for the human development of others. The leaders of Islam often exhibit the behaviors of a sociopath.

Just my personal opinion.

Most Respectfully,
R

Iraq was invaded twice!

No.

HW and 124 other countries under a UN flag booted Iraq out of Kuwait, but did not invade Iraq. Many Zionist Traitors try to "blur" the two campaigns. They were totally different. HW responded to Iraq invading Kuwait. W simply lied and sold out our troops for Zionist cash and favorable Zionist media coverage. Iraq did nothing to justify the W invasion.

Operation Iraqi Freedom was 100% pure Zionist Treason at the highest level

What?

Here, have a read of this and, maybe, you will see the reality!

2003 invasion of Iraq - Wikipedia

The whole middle east was stolen from the Jews

The Biblical borders of Israel are huge.

and quite specific too.... about IRAQ, which explains why so many Zionists were for a US invasion of Iraq regardless of reason....

Bible Gateway passage: Joshua 1 - New International Version

" Your territory will extend from the desert to Lebanon, and from the great river, Euphrates...."

Euphrates River = IRAQ

This is why so many left wing Jews were so supportive of W....

lol Iraq didn't ger 'invaded', it got driven back after invading other countries. I realize you might be too amoral to be able to make such distinctions, but the U.S. had defense agreements with both Kuwait and Saudi Arabia, and we were merely honoring our pacts, something you wouldn't consider doing yourself, I'm sure, or you wouldn't be so dishonest in your post.

Whilst I agree that defense agreements were in place... Where were YOU when Iraq was invaded?

Claiming utter bullshit is, well, bullshit!

Iraq was invaded twice!

Iraq was never invaded, and I could care less what you call.

Coalition troops 'entered' Iraq - I call that "invaded" - What do YOU call it?

RE: LOL LOL LOL @ Israel ...
※→ Dogmaphobe, et al,

I agree that it certainly looks like that. And you may be absolutely correct. But I would like to present an alternative view for your consideration....

Islam is an ideological virus. It keeps expanding until it consumes its host.
(COMMENT)

Islam is not, in itself, corrosive or destructive in the relationship between the religion and it believers (The Host).

It is a belief structure that spawns irrational fundamentalism in scholarly presentations. Its belief system that is often past on by those that teach → and communicate the tenants in an unhealthy was and in such a way that extremist attitudes and behavior → lacking any moral conscience develop.

In short, it is the clerics that are principally responsible for the lack of human development in the population of believers. (Not the religion itself.) Either the clerics are silent in condemning hostility and violence, or themselves activly incite violence with no hesitation for the consequences; and a total disregard for the human development of others. The leaders of Islam often exhibit the behaviors of a sociopath.

Just my personal opinion.

Most Respectfully,
R

The whole middle east was stolen from the Jews

The Biblical borders of Israel are huge.

and quite specific too.... about IRAQ, which explains why so many Zionists were for a US invasion of Iraq regardless of reason....

" Your territory will extend from the desert to Lebanon, and from the great river, Euphrates...."

Euphrates River = IRAQ

lol Iraq didn't ger 'invaded', it got driven back after invading other countries. I realize you might be too amoral to be able to make such distinctions, but the U.S. had defense agreements with both Kuwait and Saudi Arabia, and we were merely honoring our pacts, something you wouldn't consider doing yourself, I'm sure, or you wouldn't be so dishonest in your post.

Whilst I agree that defense agreements were in place... Where were YOU when Iraq was invaded?

Iraq was invaded twice!

The war was over before we set foot in Iraq; it was an occupation sent in to restore order, not an 'invasion' dummy. The Brits invaded Kuwait, driving out the Iraqi army there. There was no 'Iraq' by the time they pushed into Iraqi territory. All we did was mopping up here and there. You wouldn't know any of this, since you only admire scum who blow up school buses and push people in wheel chairs off of cruise ships and never really study anything that isn't approved by your owners.

The USS Liberty was no mistake.

The only people claiming it was were

Zionist Traitor LBJ
Israel

and that's it....

Everyone else at the time, including those on board the Liberty who survived, insist it was totally deliberate, because it was....

ISRAEL did not want the US to observe ISRAEL exterminating the residents of the newly conquered territories...

'But sir, it’s an American ship.' 'Never mind, hit her!' When Israel attacked USS Liberty

Israeli pilot to IDF war room: This is an American ship. Do you still want us to attack?

IDF war room to Israeli pilot: Yes, follow orders.

Israeli pilot to IDF war room: But sir, it’s an American ship - I can see the flag!

IDF war room to Israeli pilot: Never mind; hit it.
President Lyndon B. Johnson should have kept his nose out of Israel’s total conquest of it’s hostile neighbors.

Johnson had bigger fish to fry at the time, and without LBJ taking over from the French you would be sucking Putin ass right now. The Soviets were the only other power who wanted Israel as a client state when the French dumped it.

I do agree Eisenhower should have let the Israelis keep the Suez Canal, but again he had a bigger problem at the time and erred on the side of caution.

In both cases, they were responsible for U.S. interests, not yours, mine, or anybody else's personal snivels.

Euphrates River = IRAQ

Iraq was invaded twice!

The war was over before we set foot in Iraq; it was an occupation sent in to restore order, not an 'invasion' dummy. The Brits invaded Kuwait, driving out the Iraqi army there. There was no 'Iraq' by the time they pushed into Iraqi territory. All we did was mopping up here and there. You wouldn't know any of this, since you only admire scum who blow up school buses and push people in wheel chairs off of cruise ships and never really study anything that isn't approved by your owners.

One thing you are right on is that, no, I wouldn't know any of this as it only exists in your moronic head!

You disrespect those who fought in the wars, 379 soldiers died, 779 injured in the first Iraq war.

I have seen some pretty stupid denial posts but yours wins the prize for the most idiotic!

Iraq was invaded twice!

One thing you are right on is that, no, I wouldn't know any of this as it only exists in your moronic head!

You disrespect those who fought in the wars, 379 soldiers died, 779 injured in the first Iraq war.

I have seen some pretty stupid denial posts but yours wins the prize for the most idiotic!

lol terrorists lovers like yourself pretending to be all concerned about 'Da Soldiers N Stuff' is just pathetic nonsense. We know what you are, sub-human vermin, and there is nothing you can say that will fool anybody.

Iraq was invaded twice!

lol terrorists lovers like yourself pretending to be all concerned about 'Da Soldiers N Stuff' is just pathetic nonsense. We know what you are, sub-human vermin, and there is nothing you can say that will fool anybody.

Wow, you aren't very bright are you...

Let me ask you this... You think that there was no invasion of Iraq - Just how did those 379 soldiers die and 779 soldiers get injured in the first Iraq war? Trimming their fucking toe nails???

Moron!

Golan belongs to Syria, just another stolen ethnic cleansed land by the Israelis.

Another Pollack :ahole-1:remark. They lost that land when they helped INITIATE the 67 War by constantly shooting down at the Israelis
And Syrians mass murdering Druze is just fine by Shit4Brains.

What about Israel ethnic cleansing Arabs?

OUTSTANDING POINT. And who said this Sobieski Pole is an imbecile? In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 Palestinians residing in Israel. And now there are only just over 6 million of them left.

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

Forum List

Back