Consider The Numbers

Not too bright Palestinians. Every time the Palestinians kill one or more Israeli's, Israel retaliates & guess who loses each conflict but wins in the death toll. And yet the Palestinians just never learn. If you don't want dead Palestinians, don't attack & kill any Israelis. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY.

CHARTS: Deaths and Injuries in Israel-Palestine since 2000
Arabs can't even be peaceful amongst themselves, let alone to kafir.

It is troubling to me how only Jordan's Black September ever resulted in a lasting peace from Palestinians. Let us all hope & pray the Pali's don't leave Israel any other option than to have to do what Jordan did for peace.

Not too bright Palestinians. Every time the Palestinians kill one or more Israeli's, Israel retaliates & guess who loses each conflict but wins in the death toll. And yet the Palestinians just never learn. If you don't want dead Palestinians, don't attack & kill any Israelis. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY.

Parents celebrate children's death | PMW

They love it when their kids die; this is their mindset. They don't care; Neither do I

They love it when their kids die; this is their mindset. They don't care; Neither do I

And still some wonder why there can be no peace between Israel & the Palestinians.

You assume that Arabs care about their own people. They would blow up their own children just to take out a Jew.

Actually, they HAVE learned.

The more Arabs who die, the more money the Arabs receive from Europe and elsewhere.

It is the most lucrative money-making scam in the world today.

Thing is, the Muslim Arabs don't value life, so the impact is not the same. Islam would love to murder three quarters of the people in the world, as long as the quarter that was left were all Muslims.

And still some wonder why there can be no peace between Israel & the Palestinians.

There can be no peace between Islam and civilized people. The only way any Muslim can live in peace is through apostasy.

What’s wrong with Palestinian surrender?

Surrender is the recognition that in a contest, staying the course will prove costlier than submission.

Yet Mr. Erekat and the Palestinian leadership choose to stay the course and reject the term “surrender.” In doing so, they expose the uncomfortable truth about the Palestinian national identity: It is motivated not by building a better life for its people but by destroying Israel.

Nothing at all "dumbass" about this.

Surrender is the recognition that in a contest, staying the course will prove costlier than submission.

Yet Mr. Erekat and the Palestinian leadership choose to stay the course and reject the term “surrender.” In doing so, they expose the uncomfortable truth about the Palestinian national identity: It is motivated not by building a better life for its people but by destroying Israel.

By the way, in relation to this issue, I saw a Toutube lately about the Arab-Israeli conflict, in which a translator said that in the Arabic language there is no word for "compromise." (In Hebrew, the word is "levater.") I don't know if this is actually true because I don't speak Arabic...but if it is, then that would explain an awful lot.

By the way, in relation to this issue, I saw a Toutube lately about the Arab-Israeli conflict, in which a translator said that in the Arabic language there is no word for "compromise." (In Hebrew, the word is "levater.") I don't know if this is actually true because I don't speak Arabic...but if it is, then that would explain an awful lot.

I don't speak Arabic either, so I can't speak to that. But I'm pretty sure they have a word for submission. And there is nothing at all wrong with submitting to the reality of a Jewish State, which is the essence of what they are resisting and therefore what is holding them back.

Dear Lord No! If the Palestinians surrendered Israel is doomed. The whole world would side with the Palestinians & force Israel to make all kinds of reparations for the past & pay for all kinds of provisions to improve Palestinian lives for the future. Please dear Lord, let Palestinian mentality continue to prevail to avoid Israel's doom.

Forum List

Back