LOL - "Creation Science" - LOL

Again, you can't find any new hydrothermal vents. That's why I agreed and thought the vents were the fountains of the deep or part of it. What I understood before were there were ridges sticking out of the ocean floor that encircled the world such as the the mid-Atlantic ridge.

Why don't you talk about the hydrothermal vents? They are a lot more interesting than your usual diatribe.

ETA: Here's what the abyss could look like. Does it look back at you atheists?

“Again, you can't find any new hydrothermal vents.” ……because I say so.

You consistently make nonsense claims.

Atheists are usually wrong. It's a fact, Jack. You should stay out of the adult or the smarter 9 yr-olds conversations LMAO. I thought you were smarter than stupid as abu afak :whip:. And stupider than abu afak Wuwei is still following me even though he thinks I'm a troll :whip:. I got his troll arse on ignore, but can tell when to read.

An ocean of water is found 620 miles below Earth's surface - and if it dries up, life on our planet could END​

• Two studies found evidence of oceans of water in Earth's lower mantle
  • The first found a water-filled mineral called brucite exists in the deep Earth
  • A second study found this water is much deeper than any seen before
  • It is unclear how much water is being stored, but previous studies suggest it could be the same amount as all the oceans put together

NASA is looking for a planet with water below its surface.

Large Reservoir of Liquid Water Found Deep Below the Surface of Mars​

A reservoir of what could be water has been spotted beneath the South Pole of Mars.​

Hilarious you’re cutting and pasting from evilutionist, atheist scientists.

Did you realize you just discredited your own vilification of science?

No. Obviously you’re not that aware.

It is unclear how much water is being stored, but previous studies suggest it could be the same amount as all the oceans put together
If the water deep in the mantle is the same as all the water in the ocean, there are 332,500,000 cubic miles of water in mantle.

The surface area of the earth is 197,000,000 sq mi.

That means the water in the ocean would rise by 1.6 miles if all the mantle water were added to it.

The tallest mountain is over 4 miles high.

That means the mantle water will not cover all the mountains of the earth.

Even if the mantle water made it up to the surface there would be a huge mantle cavity of 1.6 miles deep. And if that cavity collapsed, God (<-- metaphor) knows what would happen at the surface.

A tremendous amount of exothermic energy would be released from the brucite. Then there is the problem of requiring that same energy to put the water back into the mantle when the flood recedes.

Conclusion: Science does not back up the Bible by a long shot.

Since Bond has me on ignore, anyone is welcome to copy and paste post 603 in a reply. Don't quote it because that would also be on ignore. You are invited to take credit for it too.

“Again, you can't find any new hydrothermal vents.” ……because I say so.

You consistently make nonsense claims.
No, I challenged you to find new ones to counter the evidence of the global flood, but you couldn't and went to your bag of atheist rants.

Hilarious you’re cutting and pasting from evilutionist, atheist scientists.

Did you realize you just discredited your own vilification of science?

No. Obviously you’re not that aware.
It isn't important that you atheists don't believe in a global flood nor God when the evidence looks at them in the face. We discovered science does not back up evilution or evolution. I don't vilify real science as science backs up the Bible.

And after all that...

>>Obviously you’re not that aware.<<

You should look in an infinity of mirror images and say that. It's you and not I.

I'm here to talk real science and not fake science like evilution/evolution.

No, I challenged you to find new ones to counter the evidence of the global flood, but you couldn't and went to your bag of atheist rants.

It isn't important that you atheists don't believe in a global flood nor God when the evidence looks at them in the face. We discovered science does not back up evilution or evolution. I don't vilify real science as science backs up the Bible.
You should look at post 603. Creationists have no story on where the water came from and where it went.

And after all that...

>>Obviously you’re not that aware.<<

You should look in an infinity of mirror images and say that. It's you and not I.

I'm here to talk real science and not fake science like evilution/evolution.

Obviously, you have decided to abandon the silly, “fountains of the deep” nonsense in reference to hydrothermal vents.

Is it just a coincidence that hydrothermal vents tend to be found along geologic fault lines? It’s so strange because hydrothermal vents and the life that grows around them rely on a heat source. What could that heat source be?

Obviously, you have decided to abandon the silly, “fountains of the deep” nonsense in reference to hydrothermal vents.

Is it just a coincidence that hydrothermal vents tend to be found along geologic fault lines? It’s so strange because hydrothermal vents and the life that grows around them rely on a heat source. What could that heat source be?
He doesn't want to talk coherently about science of the bible although he keeps bringing that mantra up. All he wants to do is change the subject back to his fantasy that evolution is not backed up by science.

Evolution has nothing to do with science in the Genesis. One major issue he avoids is the fact that the timeline of the first 6 days of the genesis fails miserably with any science.

He doesn't want to talk coherently about science of the bible although he keeps bringing that mantra up. All he wants to do is change the subject back to his fantasy that evolution is not backed up by science.

Evolution has nothing to do with science in the Genesis. One major issue he avoids is the fact that the timeline of the first 6 days of the genesis fails miserably with any science.
Exactly. There is no requirement for "belief" in the face of empirical data. One can reach conclusions when the data supports the theory and testing leads to conclusions. This is a pretty basic method for separating mere gainsay from what we call knowledge. The data supporting biological evolution to include fossil evidence as it exists along with the supporting disciplines of biology, chemistry, earth science, etc., have been fully adequate to convince generation after generation of scientists in varying fields of study of the reality of biological evolution, and stands as a major line of evidence for the theory of common descent. Anti-evolutionary critics (almost exclusively fundamentalist Christians), should take some time to explain why this should be so, given that paleontologists and biologists subscribe to many different religious beliefs.

Exactly. There is no requirement for "belief" in the face of empirical data. One can reach conclusions when the data supports the theory and testing leads to conclusions. This is a pretty basic method for separating mere gainsay from what we call knowledge. The data supporting biological evolution to include fossil evidence as it exists along with the supporting disciplines of biology, chemistry, earth science, etc., have been fully adequate to convince generation after generation of scientists in varying fields of study of the reality of biological evolution, and stands as a major line of evidence for the theory of common descent. Anti-evolutionary critics (almost exclusively fundamentalist Christians), should take some time to explain why this should be so, given that paleontologists and biologists subscribe to many different religious beliefs.
Yes, and finding a fake Piltdown man or missing links is enough to invalidate all that science.

BrainBriefs . . . Art Markman and Bob Duke

In their book they discuss how the brain can hold contradictory theories in different brain areas and not care or be aware of it until the contradiction is pointed out. The conflict can cause a reexamination of oneself, or a quick change of topic or a weak rationalization.

It is easier when the opposing beliefs are in different contexts. Like capital punishment or killing someone who seems to frighten you is OK, but aborting an immature fetus is not OK.

Smarter creationists know what evolution science is and they know they have a conflict with science and it is totally irksome when people successfully point it out. The first gambit with our resident creationist is a snow job, especially with someone new. Some here know how to counter any bastardization of science he can come up with and continually show his contradictions. So the recourse is to change the subject - mostly to evolution or brandishing the Bible, or a volley of insults.

With me it's a fun game. Being on his ignore list makes it fun lurking in his shadows not knowing what I'm saying and peeking now and then. I really don't care what he believes except that they want to put creationism in a science class and that is destructive.

You are talking about geothermal or Earth's heating features like a volcano or Earth making its own heat from the core. That's what makes them from the great deep and hydrothermal. Do you know what causes the Earth to heat up as we get towards the core? The water came from the great deep refers to the subterranean oceans of which I posted an article. That shut the dumb atheists up.

You are talking about geothermal or Earth's heating features like a volcano or Earth making its own heat from the core. That's what makes them from the great deep and hydrothermal. Do you know what causes the Earth to heat up as we get towards the core? The water came from the great deep refers to the subterranean oceans of which I posted an article. That shut the dumb atheists up.
“Do you know what causes the Earth to heat up as we get towards the core?”

The gods did it?

I would encourage you to look at sources other than the ICR for an answer to your question. The ICR falsely includes the term “research” in their title so why don’t you show us the magic show us the research documents they have submitted for peer review. The preceding is rhetorical wa we both know that fundamentalist Christian ministries such as the ICR do no research and publish in no peer reviewed journals.

Why don’t you supply a link to research data that shows the origin of the water volume required to cover the plant as described in the Noah fable. Similarly, other than appeals to magic and supernaturalism, where did that water volume disappear to?

It did not shut me up, and I am not an atheist.

If the water deep in the mantle is the same amount as all the water in the ocean, there are 332,500,000 cubic miles of water in both ocean and mantle.

Divide the cubic miles of mantle water by the surface area of the earth, 197,000,000 sq mi. to get
332,500,000 / 197,000,000 = 1.6 miles.

That means the oceans would rise by around 1.6 miles if all the mantle water were added to it. The tallest mountain is over 4 miles high which means the mantle water will not cover all the mountains of the earth.

Even if the mantle water went to the surface there would be a huge mantle cavity of 1.6 miles deep. There would be an enormous energy release when that cavity collapses.

A tremendous amount of energy would be released from the escape of water. There is no energy to force the water back into the mantle so the flood flood can recede.

(There is also an exothermic reaction when the water leaves the brucite with no way to regain that energy for the flood to recede. But that's thermodynamics and is beyond the understanding of creationists.)

“Do you know what causes the Earth to heat up as we get towards the core?”

The gods did it?

I would encourage you to look at sources other than the ICR for an answer to your question. The ICR falsely includes the term “research” in their title so why don’t you show us the magic show us the research documents they have submitted for peer review. The preceding is rhetorical wa we both know that fundamentalist Christian ministries such as the ICR do no research and publish in no peer reviewed journals.

Why don’t you supply a link to research data that shows the origin of the water volume required to cover the plant as described in the Noah fable. Similarly, other than appeals to magic and supernaturalism, where did that water volume disappear to?
You can't answer the question. What I can observe is one can't have a smaller replica of Earth with a hot molten core and cool outside or else they would have to provide energy to the core to keep it molten. With no energy, it would cool into a solid. This may be difficult as one would prolly have to have a solid first with an empty core and after pour the molten liquid in.

You can't answer the question. What I can observe is one can't have a smaller replica of Earth with a hot molten core and cool outside or else they would have to provide energy to the core to keep it molten. With no energy, it would cool into a solid. This may be difficult as one would prolly have to have a solid first with an empty core and after pour the molten liquid in.
What? You are saying the earth started out hollow and someone poured molten liquid into it? Who, God? That is absolutely absurd. He is going wacko now that he has put the people who know more about science on ignore.

He knows evolution is a BIG LIE and science does not back it up, i.e. science is against it.

Furthermore, here's my UC Berkeley website admitting that evolution is not observable nor testable -- Misconceptions about evolution - Understanding Evolution. Smart people know that they admit defeat and is just hypothesis which goes nowhere.

Looks like Do-While Jimmy smacked you around some using science against evolution. You're dizzy.

Would your religion collapse if you studied science or got an education?

Human Evolution Evidence | The Smithsonian Institution's ...
humanorigins.si.edu/evidence
Jul 26, 2021 · Scientists have discovered a wealth of evidence concerning human evolution, and this evidence comes in many forms. Thousands of human fossils enable researchers and students to study the changes that occurred in brain and body size, locomotion, diet, and other aspects regarding the way of life of early human species over the past 6 million years. Millions of stone tools, figurines and …

What? You are saying the earth started out hollow and someone poured molten liquid into it? Who, God? That is absolutely absurd. He is going wacko now that he has put the people who know more about science on ignore.

He doesn't understand that pressure causes heat when tectonic plates push against each other.

Would your religion collapse if you studied science or got an education?

Human Evolution Evidence | The Smithsonian Institution's ...
humanorigins.si.edu/evidence
Jul 26, 2021 · Scientists have discovered a wealth of evidence concerning human evolution, and this evidence comes in many forms. Thousands of human fossils enable researchers and students to study the changes that occurred in brain and body size, locomotion, diet, and other aspects regarding the way of life of early human species over the past 6 million years. Millions of stone tools, figurines and …
Christianity wouldn't collapse as science backs up the Bible and the majority of the peoples are winners. I already said there are no millions and billions of years. What you post are the atheist scientist papers which are based on the lies and assumptions of evolution. Changes in the brain and body size aren't that great and not over the past millions of years. Smithsonian is one of the most liberal, i.e. atheist, and pro evolution in regards to evolution. You and them are losers. Atheists and their scientists are usually losers because they're usually wrong. What should happen is the Smithsonian collapses.

Forum List

Back