LOL-Cops Totally Owned Drunk Driver; Leaves Him Paralyzed

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A 65-year-old Northern California man [Gregory Gross] was paralyzed after being slammed to the ground during a traffic stop where police officers used “pain compliance” techniques and expressed disbelief when he repeatedly cried out “I can’t feel my legs,” according to a lawsuit announced Wednesday.

Police video released by lawyers for Gregory Gross shows the incident and his arrival at a hospital, where Gross is handcuffed to a bed, his nose bloodied. The new lawsuit claims Yuba City Police Officer Joshua Jackson broke Gross’ neck. It names Jackson, fellow officers Scott Hansen and Nathan Livingston, and Yuba City."

First of all, I like how the news article tries to mention that this guy was a US Army veteran -- in some attempt to humanize this moron...bottom line is, this guy was driving drunk....he already had a crash and left the scene...which was why he was being arrested in the first place....I repeat, he was a drunk driver...he could have killed someone....so if the cops ended up breaking this guy's back -- so what, he got what he deserved....

As the officer essentially said....if you don't get with the program, you feel the pain...if he would have complied, he wouldn't be paralyzed...Drunk drivers are dangerous criminals in my opinion and I think the best way to deter them from doing it -- is for more situations like this to happen...kudos to those cops...

"A 65-year-old Northern California man [Gregory Gross] was paralyzed after being slammed to the ground during a traffic stop where police officers used “pain compliance” techniques and expressed disbelief when he repeatedly cried out “I can’t feel my legs,” according to a lawsuit announced Wednesday.

Police video released by lawyers for Gregory Gross shows the incident and his arrival at a hospital, where Gross is handcuffed to a bed, his nose bloodied. The new lawsuit claims Yuba City Police Officer Joshua Jackson broke Gross’ neck. It names Jackson, fellow officers Scott Hansen and Nathan Livingston, and Yuba City."

First of all, I like how the news article tries to mention that this guy was a US Army veteran -- in some attempt to humanize this moron...bottom line is, this guy was driving drunk....he already had a crash and left the scene...which was why he was being arrested in the first place....I repeat, he was a drunk driver...he could have killed someone....so if the cops ended up breaking this guy's back -- so what, he got what he deserved....

As the officer essentially said....if you don't get with the program, you feel the pain...if he would have complied, he wouldn't be paralyzed...Drunk drivers are dangerous criminals in my opinion and I think the best way to deter them from doing it -- is for more situations like this to happen...kudos to those cops...

Drunk driving. Penalty for first offense should be ten years. Second offense should be life.

If you've ever watched the show COPs, the #1 excuse used by these lowlifes is "you're hurting me!" "ow!". They are just after an excuse to claim police brutality. In this instance, the guy can go fuck himself. He could have paralyzed a child for life with his drunk driving.
Yep, spoke like a true authoritarian fascist.

Yep, spoke like a true authoritarian fascist.

So drunk driving is cool with you? I'm right. He could have paralyzed, maimed, or killed a child. I don't want to hear his whiny ass complain about the moment his terrible decisions caught up to him. If the DA wants to investigate the cops, let them, but I do not sympathize with people who break laws that could kill others.

My best friends mother was violently killed in a car crash by a drunk driver, severed her head clean off and the drunk left without a scratch. I have no sympathy for them.

Very surprised at the people on here, referring to the guy accused of drunk driving after a low speed accident, that had his neck broken by police on his first offense, using the "he could have paralyzed a kid", "he could have killed somebody" attacks on the guy, when the only person paralyzed or injure was the 68 year old veteran. Not to approve of drunk driving, but he didn't injure a kid, an adult or anybody else. You're not hurt. I only slammed you to the ground once. It is called pain compliance technique, the officer said. Well, he may be skinny 65 years old, that have never hurt anybody in his life, but won't be a danger to society anymore after the cops broke neck. The injury occurred after in handcuffs, when "slammed to the ground" (only once according to the officer). The story doesn't speak well of the medical treatment either. I suspect he may get a ton of money from everybody involve, no matter what you think "could" have happened to some straw man, but didn't.

Very surprised at the people on here, referring to the guy accused of drunk driving after a low speed accident, that had his neck broken by police on his first offense, using the "he could have paralyzed a kid", "he could have killed somebody" attacks on the guy, when the only person paralyzed or injure was the 68 year old veteran. Not to approve of drunk driving, but he didn't injure a kid, an adult or anybody else. You're not hurt. I only slammed you to the ground once. It is called pain compliance technique, the officer said. Well, he may be skinny 65 years old, that have never hurt anybody in his life, but won't be a danger to society anymore after the cops broke neck. The injury occurred after in handcuffs, when "slammed to the ground" (only once according to the officer). The story doesn't speak well of the medical treatment either. I suspect he may get a ton of money from everybody involve, no matter what you think "could" have happened to some straw man, but didn't.
I'm not surprised at all, Republicans are authoritarians.

Forum List

Back