The Definition of "Duplicitous"

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh

But the Leftists on this board still support Schumer.

Leftists are evil. Leftism is evil.

Never forget. It's not about "difference of opinion"; it's about right vs. wrong.

Never forget. It's not about "difference of opinion"; it's about right vs. wrong.
If the leftists on this board are any indication, I would say that the only thing they know in the world is what team they are on.
They operate as a collective with no individuality and simply soldier for the Demagogue party instead of acting as rational people who follow a set of principles.

Regardless of who controls the Senate, I oppose the Filibuster.
I also oppose the Senate Majority leader deciding which bills to put up for a vote. It prevents Bipartisan legislation from moving forward.

In the House, I oppose partisan Gerrymandering and the power of the Speaker to block legislation he doesn’t like.

If the leftists on this board are any indication, I would say that the only thing they know in the world is what team they are on.
They operate as a collective with no individuality and simply soldier for the Demagogue party instead of acting as rational people who follow a set of principles.

For the most part to them the only thing that matters is "being right". And by being right I mean them getting everyone to agree with them. Even if it meant they got everyone to agree 1+1=hotdog74 they would still be happy because they get to feel right.

Forum List

Back