Is There A Way This Road-Rage Shooting Is Justified??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A man was charged with murder after an apparent road rage shooting this week left a motorcyclist dead in North Carolina, police said. Stephen Addison, 32, was riding a motorcycle at about 12:30 p.m. Monday when he was involved in a roadside dispute with Roger Dale Nobles, 51, who allegedly shot and killed Addison, Fayetteville.

The younger Nobles was not charged with a crime, after the fatal shot was fired, Nobles Jr. didn’t flinch or appear surprised, and didn’t try to help Addison, who was reportedly left to die in the street. It was unclear what led to the fatal encounter, and the admitted killer did not reveal a motive, according to the report."

So from what I can see in this short video; you see Nobles Jr having words with Addison, not from the truck, but Nobles Jr gets out of the truck to confront Addison..so you have to ask, what did Addison do to provoke all of this?? .....Shortly after you see Addison point his menacing finger at Nobles Jr -- and later you see from the open truck door; Nobles Sr allegedly firing the shot that kills Addison....and now you have the media trying to paint this guy as a father of 3, a US Army Vet -- instead of asking the question -- what did Addison do to cause all of this??? There are a lot of unanswered questions....however, the police arrested the man for murder...did they rush to judgement due to pressure from outside forces??

Why did Addison point his finger in such a threatening manner?? Why did Addison force Nobles to exit the truck and confront him?? We simply don't know. However, Mr. Nobles practically ruined his chances to come up with a good self defense argument when he fled the scene.....You have a much better chance of framing a self-defense type argument if you remain at the scene and frame your narrative that you feared for your life...however, fleeing the scene makes it harder for you to make that claim.....just ask this guy....

141017-michael-dunn-stand-ef-1102.jpg

"A man was charged with murder after an apparent road rage shooting this week left a motorcyclist dead in North Carolina, police said. Stephen Addison, 32, was riding a motorcycle at about 12:30 p.m. Monday when he was involved in a roadside dispute with Roger Dale Nobles, 51, who allegedly shot and killed Addison, Fayetteville.

The younger Nobles was not charged with a crime, after the fatal shot was fired, Nobles Jr. didn’t flinch or appear surprised, and didn’t try to help Addison, who was reportedly left to die in the street. It was unclear what led to the fatal encounter, and the admitted killer did not reveal a motive, according to the report."

So from what I can see in this short video; you see Nobles Jr having words with Addison, not from the truck, but Nobles Jr gets out of the truck to confront Addison..so you have to ask, what did Addison do to provoke all of this?? .....Shortly after you see Addison point his menacing finger at Nobles Jr -- and later you see from the open truck door; Nobles Sr allegedly firing the shot that kills Addison....and now you have the media trying to paint this guy as a father of 3, a US Army Vet -- instead of asking the question -- what did Addison do to cause all of this??? There are a lot of unanswered questions....however, the police arrested the man for murder...did they rush to judgement due to pressure from outside forces??

Why did Addison point his finger in such a threatening manner?? Why did Addison force Nobles to exit the truck and confront him?? We simply don't know. However, Mr. Nobles practically ruined his chances to come up with a good self defense argument when he fled the scene.....You have a much better chance of framing a self-defense type argument if you remain at the scene and frame your narrative that you feared for your life...however, fleeing the scene makes it harder for you to make that claim.....just ask this guy....

View attachment 586542

1430468619637.jpg

What do they call the gun crooked police used to leave at crime scenes to make it look like the cop shot the suspect in self-defense?

I don't think it's happened all that often. It's mostly something out of dime store novels.

But it probably did happen at least once.

View attachment 586542

Doesn't look justified. The shooter in the truck pretty well spelled out his own charges by leaving the scene and having to be apprehended by police, instead of standing and remaining available at the scene, which makes him look pretty guilty, on top of the fact he shot from the truck at a guy having a confrontation with his son. Where I come from, you can't even shoot deer from your truck on the roadway.

What do they call the gun crooked police used to leave at crime scenes to make it look like the cop shot the suspect in self-defense?

I don't think it's happened all that often. It's mostly something out of dime store novels.

But it probably did happen at least once.

Modern ballistics and forensics have put a stop to that practice. Now, at least in cities run by people like you, the cops just shoot unarmed suspects, because they know the DemoKKKrat police chief, mayor, and prosecutor have their back.

??????????????????????????

In what road rage incident is shooting EVER justified?
Hypothetically, If a road raging person attacks someone such that it is reasonable for that person being attacked to fear for his life, then the person being attacked has the right to defend himself.

Hypothetically, If a road raging person attacks someone such that it is reasonable for that person being attacked to fear for his life, then the person being attacked has the right to defend himself.
The motorcycle guy apparently attacked no one, except possibly with words, but the fat guy and the shooter don't look like pantywaist liberals who feel that words justify violence.

So, no. Not justified by any definition.

Modern ballistics and forensics have put a stop to that practice. Now, at least in cities run by people like you, the cops just shoot unarmed suspects, because they know the DemoKKKrat police chief, mayor, and prosecutor have their back.

The way I see it working is the gun would have to have no fingerprints on it. And it couldn't have a tracible serial number, so it'd have to be stolen.

You hold the gun in a handkerchief, so you don't get your prints on it. You shoot the suspect, take his dead hand and put his prints on the gun and then drop the gun next to his dead body.

Then you tell investigators that the suspect pulled a gun and you shot him before he could get a round off.

I've seen it in TV shows and movies. I don't know how real it is, but ballistics should never be a problem since the gun was never fired during the incident.

Seems like it would work. Just make sure there are no cameras around. Cameras seem to be everywhere these days.

The Rittenhouse verdict being guilty or innocent is of secondary importance. The bar has been set lower.

Now the political argument will commence and there will obviously be much support of the shooter. Road rage is going to be questioned on it being above the bar.

The Rittenhouse verdict being guilty or innocent is of secondary importance. The bar has been set lower.

Now the political argument will commence and there will obviously be much support of the shooter. Road rage is going to be questioned on it being above the bar.
WTF does Rittenhouse have to do with this? No one in the world with two good eyes could ever say that shooting was justified. Get down off of it.

The way I see it working is the gun would have to have no fingerprints on it. And it couldn't have a tracible serial number, so it'd have to be stolen.

You hold the gun in a handkerchief, so you don't get your prints on it. You shoot the suspect, take his dead hand and put his prints on the gun and then drop the gun next to his dead body.

Then you tell investigators that the suspect pulled a gun and you shot him before he could get a round off.

I've seen it in TV shows and movies. I don't know how real it is, but ballistics should never be a problem since the gun was never fired during the incident.

Seems like it would work. Just make sure there are no cameras around. Cameras seem to be everywhere these days.

Yeah, like I said, that doesn't actually happen. What happens is the cop shoots an unarmed person, and then the DemoKKKrat police chief, judge, mayor, and attorney general whitewash it, like they've been doing in Chicago, LA, and New York for decades.

WTF does Rittenhouse have to do with this? No one in the world with two good eyes could ever say that shooting was justified. Get down off of it.
My comment was self explanatory. Rittenhouse in particular has nothing to do wit this. His trial and the outcome simply set the bar lower.
And the Chauvin trial was in my opinion his attempt to do the same for the police. It was staged so brazenly public that it's hard to imagine anything else.

Chauvin has no ambition in the least to hide the murder, when he could hav easily done that in private. He gambled and lost.

Was there anything positive coming out it for either side? Some police may see some positive spin off, due to the political climate that was created. But I think that overall it will be negative for that sort of police officer.

View attachment 586542

People are sick in the fucking head

Forum List

Back