Lol...another lefty myth busted

Yeah let’s mandate an experimental vaccine to be dispensed by private companies making enormous profits, with a long history of fines and penalties for wrongdoing, from an industry responsible for millions of American deaths, with full governmental indemnity, from an industry that has captured our government, MSM, doctors, and the scientific community.

DO YOU SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THIS?
NO.
People had no issues with the polio vaccine, smallpox, hepatitis, or measles.

As I said in a different thread, I think the Govt mandate will get shot down in court as it should be, but the right of the company to choose to mandate it will be upheld.

A great number of companies were mandating it before Biden did what he did. Every hospital in our area made it mandatory before the Govt threatened them.
That is the way it should be. I have no faith in the court upholding rights anymore though. We have been working toward giving the presidency the powers of a monarch for a long time now.

That is the way it should be. I have no faith in the court upholding rights anymore though. We have been working toward giving the presidency the powers of a monarch for a long time now.

That we have, and sadly those in Congress are more than happy to help that process.

BS, companies have health and safety regulations enforced by the government that they must adhere to, the companies can't make up their own rules.
They have minimal safety requirements.

This mandate is far more than that, it is a recognition that the federal government does not have the power to do what it wants so it applied regulatory pressure to businesses to do it instead.

Something that is specifically unconstitutional as determined by the courts.

That we have, and sadly those in Congress are more than happy to help that process.
It is one of the founders major failings. They thought the legislative branch would guard its powers greedily not realizing the more they gave those powers away, the more they could sidestep the responsibility that comes with that kind of public power.

Idiot. You’re comparing apples and oranges, but don’t know it.

Do you work for big pharma or ABC News?
Really moron?
How so?
Those were very dangerous viruses and diseases, that vaccines mandated by the government.
You can't enter the US without being tested then vaccinated against.
Can't enter school without being vaccinated.
Entering the military, you get about 20 different shots.

Are you against all children attending both private and public schools being mandated for key vaccines?

Really moron?
How so?
Those were very dangerous viruses and diseases, that vaccines mandated by the government.
You can't enter the US without being tested then vaccinated against.
Can't enter school without being vaccinated.
Entering the military, you get about 20 different shots.
You both know nothing about vaccines. You are comparing vaccines that are proven safe and effective over decades of use with an experimental jab with entirely new technology, from companies with a long history of harm, making enormous profits, and who have control of our government, media, and science.

DUPES FOR THE ESTABLISHMENT!!!

You can’t see the forest for the trees.

They have minimal safety requirements.

This mandate is far more than that, it is a recognition that the federal government does not have the power to do what it wants so it applied regulatory pressure to businesses to do it instead.

Something that is specifically unconstitutional as determined by the courts.
WTF?

Hospitals have minimal safety requirements?

' it is a recognition that the federal government does not have the power to do what it wants so it applied regulatory pressure to businesses to do it instead'.

Yep, just like smoking and seatbelts, when they were first implement.

If republicans are so fired up about the vaccine, try to move to another country, they won't even let you in.

You both know nothing about vaccines. You are comparing vaccines that are proven safe and effective over decades of use with an experimental jab with entirely new technology, from companies with a long history of harm, making enormous profits, and who have control of our government, media, and science.

DUPES FOR THE ESTABLISHMENT!!!

You can’t see the forest for the trees.
You are SO FOS.

When those vaccines were implemented on the general public, they didn't have decades of use, they were experimental at the time.

You don't know shit.

You are SO FOS.

When those vaccines were implemented on the general public, they didn't have decades of use, they were experimental at the time.

You don't know shit.
Those vaccines were thoroughly tested before they were implemented, dumb fuck. The vax you so love is killing people at rates unheard of for a vaccine. I don’t suppose you know any of this.

Those vaccines were thoroughly tested before they were implemented, dumb fuck. The vax you so love is killing people at rates unheard of for a vaccine. I don’t suppose you know any of this.
Like I said, you're FOS.

Like I said, you're FOS.
You can’t be this dumb on purpose. You must work for big pharma.

1633090482260.png

What about them?

What about the millions of HC workers that can be exposed to covid, their rights end, where yours begins?

They have choices, get the vaccine or get tested every week.
They currently have a lawsuit going too. As do police and the military.

do you have a link to the Military law suit?
Soldiers,Air Force and SS.

Soldiers,Air Force and SS.
Now if the courts rule Covid vaccine mandates are lawful, we’ll know the end of individual liberty has been completely accomplished.

Forum List

Back