Lol...another lefty myth busted

George Washington mandated vaccines which was far more risky that this one...

Was he an authoritarian dictator?

Could please stop calling George Washington an an authoritarian dictator as some people might take offence...

George Washington mandated vaccines for his troops against a disease with anywhere from a 30-50% mortality rate. Please link me to anything showing Covid-19 having a 30-50% mortality rate.

And believe me, punkinhead, you DON'T want to triumphantly base your advocacy of national vaccine mandates on the history of the smallpox vaccine. All that would accomplish would be to prove what an uneducated imbecile you are, and we don't need proof of that.

By the way, why is it that leftist fuckwads suddenly think, "We did it in the past, so that makes it okay now" when you spend all the rest of your time telling us how horrible you think America's past was is a winning debate strategy?

George Washington had a mandate for a vaccine.

All those Trump loving Governors like Noem and DeSantis have states the school children are mandated on have a number of vaccines to attend school...

Why aren't you calling these dictators?

Wait, I thought George Washington was a slave-owner, which automatically made him evil and invalidated everything in his life. NOW you're telling us, "George Washington did it, so that makes it wonderful, no more discussion needed".

Oh, I forgot. Consistency is too much to expect of leftists too stupid to even spell the word. The closest you can come is "It's a vaccine, and this is a vaccine, so that makes it all the same!!"

Go join your boyfriend SmokedOP in being ashamed to exist.

Ummm, George Washington mandated no vaccines as they didn't even exist when he was president you lying sack of shit.

He stopped being president in 1797, and died in 1799. The first experimental vaccination didn't occur till 1798.

Well, yes and no. No, he didn't order vaccinations as we understand them today. What he ordered were inoculations, which were performed at that time basically by infecting the troops with a less-deadly strain of smallpox through scratching them and introducing material taken from a smallpox sore into the open wound.

I will say again, if leftists weren't such uneducated imbeciles, they wouldn't be trying to use the history of smallpox as their "shining example" of how wonderful vaccine mandates are. But then, when does their complete ignorance of history and facts ever stop them?

Forum List

Back