Lol...another lefty myth busted

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011

NYC teachers want to stop the mandate.

Tons of Trump supporters in NYC and among teachers......said no one ever

Oh and I think you need a college degree to be a teacher.....so the hick uneducated narrative bites the dust

Last edited:
Look at little fascist you supporting an authoritarian dictator.

How unsurprising.
Yeah, I'm a fascist for stating the facts. :auiqs.jpg:

I am correcting Fox News's usual sloppy reporting.

Two of the four applicants are paraprofessionals. They are not teachers. They are teacher assistants. To be a paraprofessional, you only need an Associate's Degree.

Two of the four applicants are paraprofessionals. They are not teachers. They are teacher assistants. To be a paraprofessional, you only need an Associate's Degree.

You are denigrating an effort to stop an authoritarian ruling.

You simply can't help yourself.

You love you your dictators.

You don't need a degree to be a TA- GED or high school diploma is all you need

Rachel Maniscalco is an NYC public school teacher who publicly resigned from the United Federation of Teachers (UFT) at our 8-25-21 protest immediately after I announced I was leaving the UFT as well. We did NOT resign from teaching, but we both announced we are leaving an organization that no longer represents us or our fundamental rights. I predict 3,000 NYC teachers will be following us in the next 2 weeks.

That was posted a month ago. Did the prediction come true?

Maniscalco is a special ed teacher.

Rachel Maniscalco is an NYC public school teacher who publicly resigned from the United Federation of Teachers (UFT) at our 8-25-21 protest immediately after I announced I was leaving the UFT as well. We did NOT resign from teaching, but we both announced we are leaving an organization that no longer represents us or our fundamental rights. I predict 3,000 NYC teachers will be following us in the next 2 weeks.

That was posted a month ago. Did the prediction come true?

Maniscalco is a special ed teacher.
It's as useful as a global warming prediction....no idea if anyone followed

What??????? You think she'll side with the left? You are crazy son, she is the most impartial judge.....lol
The case goes before Sotomayor because she is the Second Circuit Court judge. The Second Circuit covers New York.

The "teachers" are obviously Trumpists.

So four Trumpists are forced to bring their case to a liberal judge. Let us know how that works out.

The case goes before Sotomayor because she is the Second Circuit Court judge. The Second Circuit covers New York.

The "teachers" are obviously Trumpists.

So four Trumpists are forced to bring their case to a liberal judge. Let us know how that works out.
No I get why she received it....9 circuit courts, 9 justices.....and we know the result........

but 4 Trump supporting teachers in NYC did we really think the number wad that high?

No I get why she received it....9 circuit courts, 9 justices.....and we know the result........

but 4 Trump supporting teachers in NYC did we really think the number wad that high?
Out of 75,000 teachers in NYC, you really are dumb enough to think there aren't any Trumpists in their ranks? Come on, I know you better than that!

There are probably several thousand who voted for their homeboy.

Out of 75,000 teachers in NYC, you really are dumb enough to think there aren't any Trumpists in their ranks? Come on, I know you better than that!

There are probably several thousand who voted for their homeboy.
Yeah, you know I love hyperbole and I love to rile up lefties, but to have the balls to stand up to.the mandate....that is real courage in NYC

Forum List

Back