"Lock Him Up"?

Hopefully the majority realizes how utterly powerless they are to hold the President and his administration accountable and VOTES to try to correct that in the future before it’s too late
You and many others are happy when a D is in the office, but very unhappy when an R is in office. This is most illogical, when you consider there isn’t much of a difference between them.
The only R President’s I’ve known after being a little kid were Dubya and Trump. So I have about as low an opinion as it’s possible to have of what trash conservatives are willing to put in the White House.

Hopefully the majority realizes how utterly powerless they are to hold the President and his administration accountable and VOTES to try to correct that in the future before it’s too late
You and many others are happy when a D is in the office, but very unhappy when an R is in office. This is most illogical, when you consider there isn’t much of a difference between them.
The only R President’s I’ve known after being a little kid were Dubya and Trump. So I have about as low an opinion as it’s possible to have of what trash conservatives are willing to put in the White House.
Did your parents explain to you what a blowjob was during the Clinton administration?

Pelosi and Schumer both voted for the Iraq war resolution.

So did Hillary, the woman you wish had become president.

So did Biden, the man you want to replace Trump.

Did your parents explain to you what a blowjob was during the Clinton administration?
No. Do you need an explanation or something? :cuckoo:

No. Do you need an explanation or something? :cuckoo:
Apparently you don't know what it is.

Or he could just be held in contempt of congress like Holder was.

With their approval rating in the low 20's, most everybody has nothing but contempt for Congress...especially this one.
The approval rating for Congress was LESS than 20% when Republicans had control before 2019!

Even though Congress gets such low ratings, 75% get re-elected. Tells you how broken the system really is.

If the Democrats were truly in touch with the American electorate, Hillary would have won in 2016. But, she didn't.

Everyday the Democrats drift a few more light years away from the electorate. 2020 is definitely looking bleak for them, as it should.

R or D, I have a low opinion of both, they are not for the American people they are for their rich buddies.

Or he could just be held in contempt of congress like Holder was.

With their approval rating in the low 20's, most everybody has nothing but contempt for Congress...especially this one.
The approval rating for Congress was LESS than 20% when Republicans had control before 2019!

Even though Congress gets such low ratings, 75% get re-elected. Tells you how broken the system really is.

There is an explanation for that. As whole people are unhappy with congress, but they are happy with their own Rep. It’s like a school where 75% of the kids are trouble makers but 90% of the parents say their’s is a good kid.

LOL. Yet you think Bubba and BO WERE GREAT.

LMFAO.

The commies' latest spectacle is the chant to arrest and hold AG Barr until he's forced to testify in front of their moronic committee. This is coming from the clown who ate rancid day old KFC on the House floor with a plastic chicken for dramatic effect. Forget they're asking for parts of the report he can not legally give them. Forget they haven't read what he has given them.....Imagine a child in a classroom screaming "I will not read that...and you can't make me!" And then forget the DOJ ain't apt to approve of their boss being arrested by some sergeant-at-arms. Barr and Trump would race to be the one to fire anybody who acted on that order. Barr is a big guy so if they tried to grab him in front of his home? He's got armed protection and they'd have to get through them first and then deal with Barr himself....not likely. So what will they come up with next?:dunno:

images

if Barr is really lucky the House Democrats will investigate him 9 times like House Republicans investigated Hillary-

AND

if he has big enough balls he will allow Congress to question him UNDER OATH for 11 hours like Hillary did ....
The same Hill and Bill with questionable backgrounds before being elected in 1992 and broke now rich beyond the dreams of the most common folk toiling to live their lives. Enriching themselves in ways that they did not even earn that wealth.

The commies' latest spectacle is the chant to arrest and hold AG Barr until he's forced to testify in front of their moronic committee. This is coming from the clown who ate rancid day old KFC on the House floor with a plastic chicken for dramatic effect. Forget they're asking for parts of the report he can not legally give them. Forget they haven't read what he has given them.....Imagine a child in a classroom screaming "I will not read that...and you can't make me!" And then forget the DOJ ain't apt to approve of their boss being arrested by some sergeant-at-arms. Barr and Trump would race to be the one to fire anybody who acted on that order. Barr is a big guy so if they tried to grab him in front of his home? He's got armed protection and they'd have to get through them first and then deal with Barr himself....not likely. So what will they come up with next?:dunno:

images

Lock her up got under the left's skin. Its satisfying to watch the left foam at the mouth.

Forum List

Back