"Lock Him Up"?

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
The commies' latest spectacle is the chant to arrest and hold AG Barr until he's forced to testify in front of their moronic committee. This is coming from the clown who ate rancid day old KFC on the House floor with a plastic chicken for dramatic effect. Forget they're asking for parts of the report he can not legally give them. Forget they haven't read what he has given them.....Imagine a child in a classroom screaming "I will not read that...and you can't make me!" And then forget the DOJ ain't apt to approve of their boss being arrested by some sergeant-at-arms. Barr and Trump would race to be the one to fire anybody who acted on that order. Barr is a big guy so if they tried to grab him in front of his home? He's got armed protection and they'd have to get through them first and then deal with Barr himself....not likely. So what will they come up with next?:dunno:

images

Hopefully the majority realizes how utterly powerless they are to hold the President and his administration accountable and VOTES to try to correct that in the future before it’s too late

The commies' latest spectacle is the chant to arrest and hold AG Barr until he's forced to testify in front of their moronic committee. This is coming from the clown who ate rancid day old KFC on the House floor with a plastic chicken for dramatic effect. Forget they're asking for parts of the report he can not legally give them. Forget they haven't read what he has given them.....Imagine a child in a classroom screaming "I will not read that...and you can't make me!" And then forget the DOJ ain't apt to approve of their boss being arrested by some sergeant-at-arms. Barr and Trump would race to be the one to fire anybody who acted on that order. Barr is a big guy so if they tried to grab him in front of his home? He's got armed protection and they'd have to get through them first and then deal with Barr himself....not likely. So what will they come up with next?:dunno:

images

if Barr is really lucky the House Democrats will investigate him 9 times like House Republicans investigated Hillary-

AND

if he has big enough balls he will allow Congress to question him UNDER OATH for 11 hours like Hillary did ....

• Banned
Hopefully the majority realizes how utterly powerless they are to hold the President and his administration accountable and VOTES to try to correct that in the future before it’s too late

Trump is a force of nature....no GOPer in his right mind would get off the Trump Train....they're enjoying every day of his reign. :lol:

• Banned
if Barr is really lucky the House Democrats will investigate him 9 times like House Republicans investigated Hillary-

AND

if he has big enough balls he will allow Congress to question him UNDER OATH for 11 hours like Hillary did ....

The Senate cretins insulted him for 5 hours and he didn't crack..in fact he countered every charge brilliantly and ignored the rest....Crazy Mazey pretty much summed up how childish the Rats are.

Trump is a force of nature....no GOPer in his right mind would get off the Trump Train....they're enjoying every day of his reign. :lol:
Many tyrants always had plenty of backing from their people

AND

The Senate cretins insulted him for 5 hours and he didn't crack..in fact he countered every charge brilliantly and ignored the rest....Crazy Mazey pretty much summed up how childish the Rats are.

he only has 6 more hours to go -

images
Temper tantrums are all they have, apparently. Next: lying on the floor, kicking their feet and thrashing their arms.
Congress be like:
Toddler Temper Tantrums - Bing video

For nothing? Oh my God dude no fucking wonder...

His salary goes to charity....a Wall Street big shot estimated his absence from Trump Inc for 3 years has cost the President a BILLION DOLLARS.....how much did Barry the Fairy give up for trying to destroy America?

images

AND

they have no judicial power. it's why hitlery isn't in jail. stupid fks.

For nothing? Oh my God dude no fucking wonder...

His salary goes to charity....a Wall Street big shot estimated his absence from Trump Inc for 3 years has cost the President a BILLION DOLLARS.....how much did Barry the Fairy give up for trying to destroy America?
How stupid are you? Why do you think his salary goes to charity, dummy? It’s because he’s making so much money elsewhere that he couldn’t care less about the Presidential salary that he sees as a pittance. Trump has never made $1 billion in 3 years in his entire life. If anything is costing his company money it’s the absolute mockery he is making of his name and brand.

Is Obama a CEO at Citigroup or Goldman Sachs yet ?

He and Mike appear to have taken over NetFlix....Goldman doesn't hire morons and Citigroup doesn't hire communists....at least they didn't used to.

Forum List

Back