Lock him up with all the rest of the insurrectionists!

Social media is the menace, bringing all menaces together, like COVID-19 and the magaturd Ministry of Antivaxx Misinformation. For fucks sake, climate change Qultists will still insist on using the 'global warming' moniker. That way, when they get a little snow, and it's like 'checkmate, libturdz!', so I suppose it's the complete thumbing the nose at rule of law, education and self-awareness that's annoying. It tells me they're doing this shit on purpose, and don't even pretend to have any tangible end goal.

I believe that should be intolerable to anyone that respects our Democratic Republic, regardless of political affiliation. And I will always come down very hard and unapologetic about it when I see the abject disrespect I see here countless times by magaturds led by superficial, radicalized, partisan opportunists.

And the Democrats better get their shit together on this. To me, it's looking kind of fucking bleak for them thus far. Plus, pre-pandemic we're all a bit impatient. The Orange administration did exactly one thing right: they chipped away even more of our society's attention span.
Agreed.

This has been a four decades-long process:
  1. First it was Limbaugh and his exhortations to not "believe anything the media tells you, only believe me" - the genesis of the Alternate Universe
  2. Then it was the proliferation of the opportunistic copycats like Hannity and Beck and Jones and Levin amplifying it
  3. Then it was the internet "news" sites like Breitbart and WND spreading it like wildfire
  4. Then social media came along and literally ingrained it all into our society and our culture
  5. And finally a profoundly damaged sociopath and (far more importantly) his craven enablers appeared, who are willing to say and do absolutely anything to get what they want, to ignite the whole fucking thing.
I've always been hopeful about my country. Now I just don't know. I do know that a republic can't function like this for long. For some of these people (such as Bannon), that's the goal.

The Democrats stole the 2020 election actually. They tried to unseat Trump with an illegal coup in 2016 as well. Hillary was involved as well.

hillary conceded within 24 hours ater the election was called in donny's favor.

donny is STILL trying to peddle that he won 2020 despite numerous audits & scores of cases thrown out of court due to NO EVIDENCE.

Agreed.

1. First it was Limbaugh and his exhortations to not "believe anything the media tells you, only believe me" - the genesis of the Alternate Universe
  2. Then it was the proliferation of the opportunistic copycats like Hannity and Beck and Jones and Levin amplifying it
  3. Then it was the internet "news" sites like Breitbart and WND spreading it like wildfire
  4. Then social media came along and literally ingrained it all into our society and our culture
  5. And finally a profoundly damaged sociopath and (far more importantly) his craven enablers appeared, who are willing to say and do absolutely anything to get what they want, to ignite the whole fucking thing.
I've always been hopeful about my country. Now I just don't know. I do know that a republic can't function like this for long. For some of these people (such as Bannon), that's the goal.

Roger Ailes’ Secret Nixon-Era Blueprint For Fox News Revealed

John Cook - Contributor,
Gawker
Jun 30, 2011, 3:41 PM

Republican media strategist Roger Ailes launched Fox News Channel in 1996, ostensibly as a "fair and balanced" counterpoint to what he regarded as the liberal establishment media. But according to a remarkable document buried deep within the Richard Nixon Presidential Library, the intellectual forerunner for Fox News was a nakedly partisan 1970 plot by Ailes and other Nixon aides to circumvent the "prejudices of network news" and deliver "pro-administration" stories to heartland television viewers.

The memo—called, simply enough,"A Plan For Putting the GOP on TV News"— is included in a 318-page cache of documents detailing Ailes' work for both the Nixon and George H.W. Bush administrations that we obtained from the Nixon and Bush presidential libraries.

He was a forceful advocate for the power of television to shape the political narrative, and he reveled in the minutiae constructing political spectacles—stage-managing, for instance, the lighting of the White House Christmas tree with painstaking care. He frequently floated ideas for creating staged events and strategies for manipulating the mainstream media into favorable coverage, and used his contacts at the networks to sniff out the emergence of threatening narratives and offer advice on how to snuff them out...

4e0ccb2249e2ae8d2d040000

John Cook - Contributor,
Gawker

Republican media strategist Roger Ailes launched Fox News Channel in 1996, ostensibly as a "fair and balanced" counterpoint to what he regarded as the liberal establishment media. But according to a remarkable document buried deep within the Richard Nixon Presidential Library, the intellectual forerunner for Fox News was a nakedly partisan 1970 plot by Ailes and other Nixon aides to circumvent the "prejudices of network news" and deliver "pro-administration" stories to heartland television viewers.

The memo—called, simply enough,"A Plan For Putting the GOP on TV News"— is included in a 318-page cache of documents detailing Ailes' work for both the Nixon and George H.W. Bush administrations that we obtained from the Nixon and Bush presidential libraries.

He was a forceful advocate for the power of television to shape the political narrative, and he reveled in the minutiae constructing political spectacles—stage-managing, for instance, the lighting of the White House Christmas tree with painstaking care. He frequently floated ideas for creating staged events and strategies for manipulating the mainstream media into favorable coverage, and used his contacts at the networks to sniff out the emergence of threatening narratives and offer advice on how to snuff them out...

4e0ccb2249e2ae8d2d040000

Wow wow wow

Incredible, how much damage can be done by so few people.

You can't handle her truth every day. That's pretty sick when you think about it. Punching someone for telling the truth. You're really nothing more than a coward.

i don't have cable - so i don't watch much punditry on a regular basis - howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ... i do catch clips & she was the one that broke the story of a 7 state coordinated election fraud effort to send fake electoral votes to DC/national archives & how it turns out that rotten rudy is smack dab in the middle of it.

seems rudy is gonna be going thru some things.

GettyImages1229684330-6b37b031-e2c6-4c46-89db-b33aef6b02ec.jpg

Trump has too much criminal liability. He'll spend the rest of his days in court or in jail.

& hopefully he'll continually bleed cash paying bigley legal bills & huuuuuge fines that letitia james will impose.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Yeah, you got me boss. Lol Is that why I find Tucker to be obnoxious as fuck too? Too much truth?

she broke the story about election fraud almost 2 weeks ago - & since then, 4 more states are involved ...

AND since that story broke, it has come to light that squid boy is smack dab in the middle of it.

i can't seem to find anything reported on all ^^^that there^^^ attempt at REAL election stealing from ol' tuckers.

huh ... curious dat.

Wow wow wow

Incredible, how much damage can be done by so few people.

He frequently floated ideas for creating staged events and strategies for manipulating the mainstream media into favorable coverage

reminds me of this when o'really tried peddling union thug violence in wisCONsin:

i know there's global warming, but how many palm trees are growing there?

He frequently floated ideas for creating staged events and strategies for manipulating the mainstream media into favorable coverage

reminds me of this when o'really tried peddling union thug violence in wisCONsin:

i know there's global warming, but how many palm trees are growing there?

Along the lines of the “alternate universe” metaphor, this has all grown enough now to create its on gravity. It’s fully self-contained and is fully separate.

How in the world do you deal with that?

Along the lines of the “alternate universe” metaphor, this has all grown enough now to create its on gravity. It’s fully self-contained and is fully separate.

How in the world do you deal with that?

reaching out to all those outside of bizarro world; & hopefully they will learn just how dangerous it is to be complicit & not vote because they aren't getting everything they want.

i don't have cable - so i don't watch much punditry on a regular basis - howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ... i do catch clips & she was the one that broke the story of a 7 state coordinated election fraud effort to send fake electoral votes to DC/national archives & how it turns out that rotten rudy is smack dab in the middle of it.

seems rudy is gonna be going thru some things.

GettyImages1229684330-6b37b031-e2c6-4c46-89db-b33aef6b02ec.jpg
I watch her pretty regularly. And while she can act silly at times, Maddow is a straight arrow. I've watched her from the beginning and followed up on the accuracy of her stories. Everything she reports can be backed up by other relevant documentation. Her only slip up, was when she was baited up with Trump's 2005 tax story. LOL! And that ended up working in her favor in the end, because look at all the other shady tax years Trump is being exposed for.

I tell you this, not because I like her. I tell you this, because she tells the truth. If you pay attention, most of the time after her story, she will interview the person associated with the story, and ask if she got everything right. She has earned my respect as a truth teller. And without the truth, what are we?

she broke the story about election fraud almost 2 weeks ago - & since then, 4 more states are involved ...

AND since that story broke, it has come to light that squid boy is smack dab in the middle of it.

i can't seem to find anything reported on all ^^^that there^^^ attempt at REAL election stealing from ol' tuckers.

huh ... curious dat.

Agreed.

Gosh, those conservatives sound dangerous. Perhaps they should be put in camps.

John Cook - Contributor,
Gawker

4e0ccb2249e2ae8d2d040000

Even back then, people knew the news media was slanted to the left.

Forum List

Back