Lock him up with all the rest of the insurrectionists!

I definitely wouldn't mind seeing Maddow get punched in the face either.
You can't handle her truth every day. That's pretty sick when you think about it. Punching someone for telling the truth. You're really nothing more than a coward.

Funny how Biden and the Democrats stole the 2020 election and they blame Trump for doing exactly what they did because he questioned them. Right out of the Marxist guide: "Rules For Radicals"
With no fucking standing, or evidence to do so. Nothing but his overblown ego. Everything else beyond that is a non-starter. He lost. Period.

With no fucking standing, or evidence to do so. Nothing but his overblown ego. Everything else beyond that is a non-starter. He lost. Period.
60+ court losses. Rudy admitting in court it wasn't about fraud.

Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General all disagree.

It doesn't matter. This is a cult with their own reality.

Wonder who'll they'll blame this time when Trump wins? Not the Russians, everyone know by now that was fabricated. The Chinese? Not hardly. Macedonian content farms? Nope, Hillary already tried that. FOX News? Maybe. Themselves? I doubt it.
Trump has too much criminal liability. He'll spend the rest of his days in court or in jail.

Hillary questioned Trumps victory and even tried to unseat him with her involvement in the fake dossier. You fucks had 0 questions.....All Trump did was question the results and you guys act like it's some kind of crime when Hillary likely really committed crimes and you guys turn a blind eye.

60+ court losses. Rudy admitting in court it wasn't about fraud.

Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General all disagree.

It doesn't matter. This is a cult with their own reality.
It also tells me our justice system needs serious reform.

Hillary questioned Trumps victory and even tried to unseat him with her involvement in the fake dossier. You fucks had 0 questions.....All Trump did was question the results and you guys act like it's some kind of crime when Hillary likely really committed crimes and you guys turn a blind eye.
I stated a fact. Enough with your butthurt, bullshit deflections.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
You really are some more kind of stupid.

It also tells me our justice system needs serious reform.
We remain in uncharted territory, with a menace this country hasn't seen before.

A representative republic requires certain fundamental elements to function properly, not the least of which being the parties operating under the same fucking reality.

Yeah, you got me boss. Lol Is that why I find Tucker to be obnoxious as fuck too? Too much truth?
I don't give a fuck about Carlson.

Too much truth you ask? Show me anything from her segments involving all this election fiasco by Trump and his minions that has turned up false?

I don't give a fuck about Carlson.

Too much truth you ask? Show me anything from her segments involving all this election fiasco by Trump and his minions that has turned up false?
She's obnoxious. It has nothing to do with her ideology. Same goes for Fucker Carlson. I love Jon Stewart and Bill Maher. Maddow is just awful.

Forum List

Back