Lock him up with all the rest of the insurrectionists!

These morons should be put under the jail. The only way to end Trump's efforts to steal elections is to lock up all of his perpetrators. Bigly!!!
lock him up with hunter biden hillary and other master criminals

We remain in uncharted territory, with a menace this country hasn't seen before.
Social media is the menace, bringing all menaces together, like COVID-19 and the magaturd Ministry of Antivaxx Misinformation. For fucks sake, climate change Qultists will still insist on using the 'global warming' moniker. That way, when they get a little snow, and it's like 'checkmate, libturdz!', so I suppose it's the complete thumbing the nose at rule of law, education and self-awareness that's annoying. It tells me they're doing this shit on purpose, and don't even pretend to have any tangible end goal.

I believe that should be intolerable to anyone that respects our Democratic Republic, regardless of political affiliation. And I will always come down very hard and unapologetic about it when I see the abject disrespect I see here countless times by magaturds led by superficial, radicalized, partisan opportunists.
A representative republic requires certain fundamental elements to function properly, not the least of which being the parties operating under the same fucking reality.
And the Democrats better get their shit together on this. To me, it's looking kind of fucking bleak for them thus far. Plus, pre-pandemic we're all a bit impatient. The Orange administration did exactly one thing right: they chipped away even more of our society's attention span.

Last edited:
Nah. I don't buy into this. It feels too much like blaming rock and roll for crime.
Not what I mean at all. Quite the opposite, in fact. We listened to rock and roll (Okay, I did do). Some of us might have been influenced to do bad shit while listening to rock and roll. But can we blame the music for it? After all, we were just listening.

In comparison to social media of today, where you not only listen, but provide original content, there's really no contesting the evolution of how we can reach out nowadays has progressed ten-fold. We live in a time where you decorate your own bullhorn to everything with pictures of cats. We live in a time where magaturds are doing their damndest to make conspiracy theory a part of the mainstream.
Their Facebook feeds are full of embarrassing lies because that is what they like.
Yes. Agreed.
But maybe.
:dunno: Yep, exactly. Critical thinking, kids. Catch it!

Seems like those like you call anyone who disagrees with the Democrats, a "domestic" terrorist. You understand that this includes MILLIONS of Americans, yes? What, pray tell, should happen to "domestic terrorists"?

I don't call Conservatives that. But I do call you rumpsters who seem to want to remake the world in your own image. And you believe that you need to resort to domestic terrorism to achieve it. BTW, I also disagree with many of the things the LWnutjobs present. But when your bunch tries to overthrow our duly elected Government then that falls under the Insurrection Laws and is Domestic Terrorism. You don't like the label, stop operating within it.

Yep... and if he chooses to run in '24, he'll win again. Probably by a much larger margin. I keep asking these concerned Democrats what they think should happen when he wins again. None of them seem eager to go "on record" with an opinion.

I will go on record that you may be counting your eggs before they hatch. I don't support Domestic Terrorists and, in the end, I doubt if Rump will be legally qualified to run for anything including dog catcher. I figure there will be at least 5 Congress People that will have to resign as well.

A federal "task force" dedicated to prosecuting menacing messages while women are being murdered in stores and babies are killed in the streets? Let's go Brandon

So... since there was no effort to steal the election by Trump, I assume you would consider ANY FUTURE WIN by Trump to be a "theft"? In your opinion, if he gets re-elected in '24, what should happen to save the Republic?

He tried to steal the election for 2020 and into even today. He lost. Get over it. And if the Dems get completely stupid, a Rep that you would like wouldn't have a chance in hell of winning. Chances are, Rump will be determined to not be eligible for public elections.

Not if he gets elected and pardons himself.

He already floated that one and it didn't float. That ship already sailed. If you actually read the law on "Insurrection" you would find that even being remotely associated with it removes your ability to run for any public office.

He tried to steal the election for 2020 and into even today. He lost. Get over it. And if the Dems get completely stupid, a Rep that you would like wouldn't have a chance in hell of winning. Chances are, Rump will be determined to not be eligible for public elections.
The Democrats stole the 2020 election actually. They tried to unseat Trump with an illegal coup in 2016 as well. Hillary was involved as well.

Not what I mean at all. Quite the opposite, in fact. We listened to rock and roll (Okay, I did do). Some of us might have been influenced to do bad shit while listening to rock and roll. But can we blame the music for it? After all, we were just listening.

In comparison to social media of today, where you not only listen, but provide original content, there's really no contesting the evolution of how we can reach out nowadays has progressed ten-fold. We live in a time where you decorate your own bullhorn to everything with pictures of cats. We live in a time where magaturds are doing their damndest to make conspiracy theory a part of the mainstream.

Yes. Agreed.

:dunno: Yep, exactly. Critical thinking, kids. Catch it!
This is cultural now. It has metastasized. Getting this out of an entire culture has to be close to impossible, if not impossible.

New Topics

Forum List

Back