Lock him up! Why is repeat offender Donald Trump still a free man?

A lot of people on here agree with me Bob. They tend to be from the educated class so perhaps you are not familiar with them.
Wow, a lot of Democrats agree with you. What a shocker since you are one, LOL.

Actually, Tainted Tommy is not a Democrat. He's not an American at all, has no standing in anything to do with America (including our traitorous Democrapic party), and is completely ignorant and deceived about nearly everything that he thinks he knows about America.

Our founders believed presidents should be charged with their crimes, after they resign, or are removed by impeachment or their term ends.

THAT IS WHY they specifically wrote such, in to our constitution.

Democrats changed all that
Democrats can't change what our founders wrote in to the constitution, silly Willy!!!

Of course they can, Democrats ignore the Constitution all the time. What the fuck ...

A lot of people on here agree with me Bob. They tend to be from the educated class so perhaps you are not familiar with them.
Wow, a lot of Democrats agree with you. What a shocker since you are one, LOL.

Actually, Tainted Tommy is not a Democrat. He's not an American at all, has no standing in anything to do with America (including our traitorous Democrapic party), and is completely ignorant and deceived about nearly everything that he thinks he knows about America.

Why does not being an American mean he can't be a Democrat? Tommy believes every word they say, advocates them, pushes their propaganda. What hair are you splitting that somehow he isn't a Democrat when he says exactly what every other Democrat says.

It’s truly strange that in a land of laws, Trump still walks free, strutting around his fancy-pants golf course, holding $250,000 a head fundraisers, evading justice, encouraging sedition, and daily blogging divisive bile about a stolen election. The Big Kahuna peddles the Big Lie. What other self-respecting country would allow it?

The dismaying answer may be that to lock him up – the fate he wished on Hillary Clinton – would be to risk another insurrection. That’s the last thing Joe Biden and America’s wobbly democracy needs. But letting him get away with it harms democracy, too. In office, Trump ruled by lawlessness and fear. In exile, fear keeps him beyond the reach of the law.

Its a real puzzle isnt it ? I am guessing the answer is in the final paragraph. Why poke the snake. He will not be around for long anyway.

I think that attitude is wrong. At some point an intelligent version of Trump will show up. He needs to be able to see that there are consequences for criminal behaviour or that will be the end of the US.
It must suck being you.

When you lack the intellignce [sic] to discuss a subject…

In your case, I guess what you do is to pick the subject about which you are most ignorant and deceived, in which you have the least standing, which is the least of your business; and then proceed to pontificate on it as if you actually know anything about it, and as if you have any standing to dictate anything to those of us who do have standing.

Go fuck yourself.
When you look at the various accusations against donny do you not think that maybe there should be an investigation? Just look at the Georgia phone calls. Where do they fit in to the democratic process ? Find me 11000 votes ? Really ?
The Georgia AG is looking into that call, Dumbass.

Everything Trump did has been investigated.
What about the fraud that New York is investigating ? The evidence for that came from his own friend.
What about it? Where are the charges? Convictions?

You claim he is a "repeat offender" that needs to be locked up, yet you have no crimes.

Seriously, STFU and go curtsy your Queen.
Why was the Trump foundation closed down ? The one where they were stealing from sick kids ?
Petty technical infractions. No criminal charges, fuck wit.
What about the wound up Trump "University" ? Do you not see a pattern of behaviour here ?

Trump U. wasn't a "crime". The allegation that not all of the alumni became successful tycoons doesn't mean squat. None of Trump U's rivals like Yale, Penn, Harvard, etc., have 100% success rates either.

Currently democrats are continuing to pursue the Trump witch hunt in order to find a crime to change him with.

At this point it will likely be some obscure, highly technical tax law where Trump did something questionable to some but not to others.

Of course the democrats will try their best to hang Trump high and if they fail he will most likely win back the Presidency in 2024. If they do succeed and put him in prison there will one ENORMOUS backlash and someone like Governor DeSantis of Florida will be our next President with full control of both houses of Congress,
Since Trump's returns have all been audited, they'll have to blame the IRS, not Trump.

In your case, I guess what you do is to pick the subject about which you are most ignorant and deceived, in which you have the least standing, which is the least of your business; and then proceed to pontificate on it as if you actually know anything about it, and as if you have any standing to dictate anything to those of us who do have standing.

Go fuck yourself.
When you look at the various accusations against donny do you not think that maybe there should be an investigation? Just look at the Georgia phone calls. Where do they fit in to the democratic process ? Find me 11000 votes ? Really ?

What about the fraud that New York is investigating ? The evidence for that came from his own friend.

You claim he is a "repeat offender" that needs to be locked up, yet you have no crimes.

Why was the Trump foundation closed down ? The one where they were stealing from sick kids ?
Where are the criminal indictments?

For Republicans, accusation = conviction. For Democrats, accusations are politically motivated.

They are no more complex than that
What I can't get over is why the public see this and reject the Democrat smears.

It's amazing how the vast majority of Americans still only get their information from fake news.

It was pretty shocking how many people didn't know about the Democrat riots, looting and murders in US cities last summer. It just wasn't reported. People were on TV being told about that and they looked really distressed and said, but that didn't happen. It was shocking. The media here is just Pravda
democrat riots, thats a laugh. I wonder what the riots had to do with democrats.
pbimeg1j2s071.jpg
Are you trying to tell us that BLM and Antifa aren't Democrats?
I'm not saying that.
I'm saying that democrats had nothing to do with any riots or looting.

Go fuck yourself.

Petty technical infractions. No criminal charges, fuck wit.
What about the wound up Trump "University" ? Do you not see a pattern of behaviour here ?
Where are the criminal charges?

You should stick to your shithole country. You know dick about the US.

Go fuck yourself.

For Republicans, accusation = conviction. For Democrats, accusations are politically motivated.

What I can't get over is why the public see this and reject the Democrat smears.

It's amazing how the vast majority of Americans still only get their information from fake news.

It was pretty shocking how many people didn't know about the Democrat riots, looting and murders in US cities last summer. It just wasn't reported. People were on TV being told about that and they looked really distressed and said, but that didn't happen. It was shocking. The media here is just Pravda
democrat riots, thats a laugh. I wonder what the riots had to do with democrats.
pbimeg1j2s071.jpg
I'm not saying that.
Dimwinger leaders cheered and encouraged it for months.

Go fuck yourself.

pbimeg1j2s071.jpg
I'm not saying that.
He wants us to believe that the rioters were not Democrats.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Go fuck yourself.

pbimeg1j2s071.jpg
I'm not saying that.
BLM members are not Democrats?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Go fuck yourself.

pbimeg1j2s071.jpg
I'm not saying that.
Defund the law enforcement but give the taxpayers back their taxes for that department and anything related. They then can hire a security force for their neighborhoods in the taxing district. Would that be acceptable?

Go fuck yourself.

pbimeg1j2s071.jpg
I'm not saying that.
play the tapes.

It’s truly strange that in a land of laws, Trump still walks free, strutting around his fancy-pants golf course, holding $250,000 a head fundraisers, evading justice, encouraging sedition, and daily blogging divisive bile about a stolen election. The Big Kahuna peddles the Big Lie. What other self-respecting country would allow it?

The dismaying answer may be that to lock him up – the fate he wished on Hillary Clinton – would be to risk another insurrection. That’s the last thing Joe Biden and America’s wobbly democracy needs. But letting him get away with it harms democracy, too. In office, Trump ruled by lawlessness and fear. In exile, fear keeps him beyond the reach of the law.

Its a real puzzle isnt it ? I am guessing the answer is in the final paragraph. Why poke the snake. He will not be around for long anyway.

I think that attitude is wrong. At some point an intelligent version of Trump will show up. He needs to be able to see that there are consequences for criminal behaviour or that will be the end of the US.
its like the Fred Floyd case we all said what the hell takes so long to get the case started ... in Trumps case they have need his tax returns to prove their case ... every time a court order was produced to have him give up his taxes, he had a rebuttal for the court why they shouldn't give up his taxes ... well this last month was attempt to stop his taxers from being released ... from my understanding they are finding all kinds of illegal things he has done in his taxes to prove their case ... trump has committed so many crimes now that they are officially seenig his taxes ... now they are starting to have reason to charge him with a crime ... but like all prosecutors they want to have all of their ducks in a row ... like they did in the Floyd case ... he will soon be sweating large orange drops dow the side of his face when he confronts the press
Just be patient I suppose.
That’s deliciously IRONIC coming from the poster whose OP implied he wanted to skip the investigation, skip the indictment, skip the trial, skip the sentencing and go straight to “lock him up”.
Pretty hilarious we heard that phrase at how many Trump rallies. Lock her up. How many millions of repugs chanted it. Just skip the trial, the jury,etc. Yall sounded like a big fucking cult chanting it. He is making fun of you for it. He even got ya to admit how wrong it was. Hilarious

And there are several entities who are investigating his crimes.
WHAT crimes? There are no crimes. If you need crimes then why are the nefarious crimes of Obumma, Hillary and Biddum NOT being investigated?

Yes, the Ukraine call that he was impeached over was technically not illegal...And his call to Ukraine, crossed the line.
Give it a rest. Calling a foreign leader to find out if a former VP had committed crimes is not a crime.

As far as his inciting the insurrection,
There was no insurrection. It was a bunch of people protesting a faked, rigged election staged to install a coup de etat.

He certainly got the result he wanted.
You don't know that at all. Get your head out of your ass just for once.

Rightfully, his party should ban him from running for another political office for the remainder of his existence...but we both know Republicans have no spine.
Right, asshole, the GOP should bar Trump from ever running again for a crime he was totally CLEARED of, to finish the job the DNC couldn't get done! :21: :lmao: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

its like the Fred Floyd case we all said what the hell takes so long to get the case started ... in Trumps case they have need his tax returns to prove their case ... every time a court order was produced to have him give up his taxes, he had a rebuttal for the court why they shouldn't give up his taxes ... well this last month was attempt to stop his taxers from being released ... from my understanding they are finding all kinds of illegal things he has done in his taxes to prove their case ... trump has committed so many crimes now that they are officially seenig his taxes ... now they are starting to have reason to charge him with a crime ... but like all prosecutors they want to have all of their ducks in a row ... like they did in the Floyd case ... he will soon be sweating large orange drops dow the side of his face when he confronts the press
Just be patient I suppose.
That’s deliciously IRONIC coming from the poster whose OP implied he wanted to skip the investigation, skip the indictment, skip the trial, skip the sentencing and go straight to “lock him up”.
Pretty hilarious we heard that phrase at how many Trump rallies. Lock her up. How many millions of repugs chanted it. Just skip the trial, the jury,etc. Yall sounded like a big fucking cult chanting it. He is making fun of you for it. He even got ya to admit how wrong it was. Hilarious
No one said skip the trial, the jury, etc. That's a leftwinger narrative. She's a criminal. She deserves a fair trial and then prison.

Forum List

Back