Lock him up! Why is repeat offender Donald Trump still a free man?

It’s truly strange that in a land of laws, Trump still walks free, strutting around his fancy-pants golf course, holding $250,000 a head fundraisers, evading justice, encouraging sedition, and daily blogging divisive bile about a stolen election. The Big Kahuna peddles the Big Lie. What other self-respecting country would allow it?

The dismaying answer may be that to lock him up – the fate he wished on Hillary Clinton – would be to risk another insurrection. That’s the last thing Joe Biden and America’s wobbly democracy needs. But letting him get away with it harms democracy, too. In office, Trump ruled by lawlessness and fear. In exile, fear keeps him beyond the reach of the law.

Its a real puzzle isnt it ? I am guessing the answer is in the final paragraph. Why poke the snake. He will not be around for long anyway.

I think that attitude is wrong. At some point an intelligent version of Trump will show up. He needs to be able to see that there are consequences for criminal behaviour or that will be the end of the US.

He's still a free man because we don't lock people up on the basis of accusations.

See, if you weren't a complete jerk-off idiot, you'd have known that...

The dismaying answer may be that to lock him up – the fate he wished on Hillary Clinton – would be to risk another insurrection.
The most intelligent thought out of the media in a VERY LONG TIME. Well... but for the "another" identifier. That's as bullshit as it's always been. There are a huge and growing number of Americans who see through this hate by Democrats, are tired of it, and are getting ready to lose their religion over it. You numbnuts really should try waking up before that happens.

It’s truly strange that in a land of laws, Trump still walks free, strutting around his fancy-pants golf course, holding $250,000 a head fundraisers, evading justice, encouraging sedition, and daily blogging divisive bile about a stolen election. The Big Kahuna peddles the Big Lie. What other self-respecting country would allow it?

The dismaying answer may be that to lock him up – the fate he wished on Hillary Clinton – would be to risk another insurrection. That’s the last thing Joe Biden and America’s wobbly democracy needs. But letting him get away with it harms democracy, too. In office, Trump ruled by lawlessness and fear. In exile, fear keeps him beyond the reach of the law.

Its a real puzzle isnt it ? I am guessing the answer is in the final paragraph. Why poke the snake. He will not be around for long anyway.

I think that attitude is wrong. At some point an intelligent version of Trump will show up. He needs to be able to see that there are consequences for criminal behaviour or that will be the end of the US.

I am extreme leftist, but as much as Trump lied and cheated, he did not do as badly as the democrats.
Making private health insurance mandatory was not a fix for anything, and should be illegal.
The Arab Spring was real in Tunisia, but totally fake murder by the US in Libya, Egypt, Syria, Yemen, and Iran.
We also never got out of Iraq or Afghanistan, and almost started a war in the Ukraine.

It's probably safe to say that, if he has indeed broken laws, we'll know about it within a year. Right now all we have is the same types of rumors, conjecture and assumptions that Trumpsters cling to on their end.

If nothing significant is found, then that's it. The good thing is this probably won't be an endless process.
:auiqs.jpg:

This has been going on since 2016. Maybe you get him this time, I won't hold my breath though.

its like the Fred Floyd case we all said what the hell takes so long to get the case started ... in Trumps case they have need his tax returns to prove their case ... every time a court order was produced to have him give up his taxes, he had a rebuttal for the court why they shouldn't give up his taxes ... well this last month was attempt to stop his taxers from being released ... from my understanding they are finding all kinds of illegal things he has done in his taxes to prove their case ... trump has committed so many crimes now that they are officially seenig his taxes ... now they are starting to have reason to charge him with a crime ... but like all prosecutors they want to have all of their ducks in a row ... like they did in the Floyd case ... he will soon be sweating large orange drops dow the side of his face when he confronts the press
His criminal "behaviour"(sic). Hey fool like he was a agent of Putin, I bet you believed that one too. Libatards are just complete morons it seems like the IRS has been letting him get away with this for years right? He has been under audit for YEARS and has never been criminally charged, so what is different now? You people are just libatarded tools.

its like the Fred Floyd case we all said what the hell takes so long to get the case started ... in Trumps case they have need his tax returns to prove their case ... every time a court order was produced to have him give up his taxes, he had a rebuttal for the court why they shouldn't give up his taxes ... well this last month was attempt to stop his taxers from being released ... from my understanding they are finding all kinds of illegal things he has done in his taxes to prove their case ... trump has committed so many crimes now that they are officially seenig his taxes ... now they are starting to have reason to charge him with a crime ... but like all prosecutors they want to have all of their ducks in a row ... like they did in the Floyd case ... he will soon be sweating large orange drops dow the side of his face when he confronts the press
Just be patient I suppose.
That’s deliciously IRONIC coming from the poster whose OP implied he wanted to skip the investigation, skip the indictment, skip the trial, skip the sentencing and go straight to “lock him up”.
as idealist his intent is to get trump locked up I for one can understand his post of going strait to lock him up ... this man is the most destructive person this country has ever experienced ... Ever !!! when confronted trump he would lie about everything he did say or do ... I can understand why someone would say just go to strait lock him up... Trump said many times to lock Hillary Up ...as much as you all hate her, she never lied under oath ... she went to every hearing she was asked to ... she revealed everything she was asked and 8 solid later on Bengaz ... she went to all 8 every complained about it she was sworn in answer every question she was asked... there was nothing she did that was wrong or illegal ... she followed every procedure she could to try and save these people its all said in the hearing not by Hillary but py the people she contacted to help them yet what do we hear from the right??? she was tired she went to sleep ... she never went to sleep before and after their deaths thats established in the Benghazi not by her but the people she worked with ... then at the hearings all we saw was just a lot of grand standing by the right, never saying anything of worth just a lot of bloggers and conspiracy theorist bull shit for her trufulness under oath ... they made shit up ...they couldn't find one illegal thing she did ... but the right still went after her with Lock her up and never really had a reason to lock her up ... yet the right kept at her like you all do here and probably be doing it after I post ... trump needs to be arrested and convicted of his crimes against the United States ... you can white wash it all you want the guy is a crook ...my friends he will never get elected again there is no dought about that ... he has kept up with his lie ... you right wing crazies are trying to make something out of nothing ... when you respond instead of defending trumps action you go after me ... he can spell ...his sentences are structure properly ... things like that as if the had a answer to trumps actions all you guys ever do is personal attacks and yet you allfail to defend trump ...

It's probably safe to say that, if he has indeed broken laws, we'll know about it within a year. Right now all we have is the same types of rumors, conjecture and assumptions that Trumpsters cling to on their end.

If nothing significant is found, then that's it. The good thing is this probably won't be an endless process.
:auiqs.jpg:

This has been going on since 2016. Maybe you get him this time, I won't hold my breath though.
I'm not after him, sorry.

Why does not being an American mean he can't be a Democrat? Tommy believes every word they say, advocates them, pushes their propaganda. What hair are you splitting that somehow he isn't a Democrat when he says exactly what every other Democrat says.

With what party does Tainted Tommy's voter registration records associate him here in America?

What difference does that make? You're only in a party if your voter registration says you are in that party? So you don't believe Bernie Sanders is a Democrat?

When you lack the intellignce [sic] to discuss a subject…

In your case, I guess what you do is to pick the subject about which you are most ignorant and deceived, in which you have the least standing, which is the least of your business; and then proceed to pontificate on it as if you actually know anything about it, and as if you have any standing to dictate anything to those of us who do have standing.

Go fuck yourself.
A lot of people on here agree with me Bob. They tend to be from the educated class so perhaps you are not familiar with them.
When you look at the various accusations against donny do you not think that maybe there should be an investigation? Just look at the Georgia phone calls. Where do they fit in to the democratic process ? Find me 11000 votes ? Really ?
The Georgia AG is looking into that call, Dumbass.

Everything Trump did has been investigated.
What about the fraud that New York is investigating ? The evidence for that came from his own friend.
What about it? Where are the charges? Convictions?

You claim he is a "repeat offender" that needs to be locked up, yet you have no crimes.

Seriously, STFU and go curtsy your Queen.
Why was the Trump foundation closed down ? The one where they were stealing from sick kids ?
Where are the criminal indictments?

For Republicans, accusation = conviction. For Democrats, accusations are politically motivated.

They are no more complex than that
What I can't get over is why the public see this and reject the Democrat smears.

It's amazing how the vast majority of Americans still only get their information from fake news.

It was pretty shocking how many people didn't know about the Democrat riots, looting and murders in US cities last summer. It just wasn't reported. People were on TV being told about that and they looked really distressed and said, but that didn't happen. It was shocking. The media here is just Pravda
democrat riots, thats a laugh. I wonder what the riots had to do with democrats.
pbimeg1j2s071.jpg
Are you trying to tell us that BLM and Antifa aren't Democrats?
I'm not saying that.
I'm saying that democrats had nothing to do with any riots or looting.

LOL, what a liar. Democrats directly supported people rioting and looting American cities. You're just another fascist who wants it to be illegal to not be a Democrat. Republicans, round em up and ship em off to jail, huh Nazi?

Because everything you’re told from your “news” sources is made up for political gain. There are no crimes.
so when Trump on a telephone call the the republican sectary of Georgia told him to remove 1200 votes from the count for Biden isn't illegal??? plus he did it twice and both times he was recorded
that wasn't illegal ??? in all of his business deals he made his property more value then they were to get a loan ... the when he filed his taxes trump devalued those property so he could claimed a tax right off ... thats fraud any way you lookout it ... and he did this many times .... causing companies to lose the money they invested and it cost the tax payers more money that he didn't pay taxes on ... also a crime... then on January 6 he tells his followers to go down to the capitol and take back our government ... that inciting to riot so you are saying that the things trump said in his own words which was reported in the press is done only for political gain??? looks like we're LAUGHatRIGHTIES TODAY HUH

Trump's real "crime" is trying to drain the "DC Swamp".

Seriously, we're still on this whole "drain the swamp" BS?
Newsflash. Trump WAS the swamp. He helped build it. Then reinforced it with his shitty
real estate skills. Don't know why the lemmings still swallow this hook, line, and sinker.
Shitty real estate skills? Everything Xiden touches turns to shit, that is the shitty truth.

Trump's Organization, including his customized 757, demonstrate competence at running a large complex organization.
Xiden never ran as much as a lemonade stand, and it shows every day. Xiden is "Putin's Bitch", that's all he is.
View attachment 492621
THERES NO GOD ... ITS JUST A ELUSION OF MADNESS

Because everything you’re told from your “news” sources is made up for political gain. There are no crimes.
so when Trump on a telephone call the the republican sectary of Georgia told him to remove 1200 votes from the count for Biden isn't illegal??? plus he did it twice and both times he was recorded
that wasn't illegal ??? in all of his business deals he made his property more value then they were to get a loan ... the when he filed his taxes trump devalued those property so he could claimed a tax right off ... thats fraud any way you lookout it ... and he did this many times .... causing companies to lose the money they invested and it cost the tax payers more money that he didn't pay taxes on ... also a crime... then on January 6 he tells his followers to go down to the capitol and take back our government ... that inciting to riot so you are saying that the things trump said in his own words which was reported in the press is done only for political gain??? looks like we're LAUGHatRIGHTIES TODAY HUH

Typical leftist liar. That story was recanted by the Washington Post who admit they made it up.

He did no such thing, you fucking moron.

Are any of you woke idiots capable of telling the truth about anything?

When you lack the intellignce [sic] to discuss a subject…

In your case, I guess what you do is to pick the subject about which you are most ignorant and deceived, in which you have the least standing, which is the least of your business; and then proceed to pontificate on it as if you actually know anything about it, and as if you have any standing to dictate anything to those of us who do have standing.

Go fuck yourself.
A lot of people on here agree with me Bob. They tend to be from the educated class so perhaps you are not familiar with them.
When you look at the various accusations against donny do you not think that maybe there should be an investigation? Just look at the Georgia phone calls. Where do they fit in to the democratic process ? Find me 11000 votes ? Really ?
The Georgia AG is looking into that call, Dumbass.

Everything Trump did has been investigated.
What about the fraud that New York is investigating ? The evidence for that came from his own friend.
What about it? Where are the charges? Convictions?

You claim he is a "repeat offender" that needs to be locked up, yet you have no crimes.

Seriously, STFU and go curtsy your Queen.
Why was the Trump foundation closed down ? The one where they were stealing from sick kids ?
Where are the criminal indictments?

For Republicans, accusation = conviction. For Democrats, accusations are politically motivated.

They are no more complex than that
What I can't get over is why the public see this and reject the Democrat smears.

It's amazing how the vast majority of Americans still only get their information from fake news.

It was pretty shocking how many people didn't know about the Democrat riots, looting and murders in US cities last summer. It just wasn't reported. People were on TV being told about that and they looked really distressed and said, but that didn't happen. It was shocking. The media here is just Pravda
democrat riots, thats a laugh. I wonder what the riots had to do with democrats.
pbimeg1j2s071.jpg
Are you trying to tell us that BLM and Antifa aren't Democrats?
I'm not saying that.
I'm saying that democrats had nothing to do with any riots or looting.
All the rioters and looters were Democrats.

You need to stay off the leftist kook sites.

"from my understanding they are finding all kinds of illegal things he has done in his taxes to prove their case"

Oh really, what's your source for this inside information that hasn't been disclosed or reported, and apparently only you know about? LOL.

"from my understanding they are finding all kinds of illegal things he has done in his taxes to prove their case"

Oh really, what's your source for this inside information that hasn't been disclosed or reported, and apparently only you know about? LOL.
Harry Reid told him......

Trump's real "crime" is trying to drain the "DC Swamp".

Seriously, we're still on this whole "drain the swamp" BS?
Newsflash. Trump WAS the swamp. He helped build it. Then reinforced it with his shitty
real estate skills. Don't know why the lemmings still swallow this hook, line, and sinker.
Shitty real estate skills? Everything Xiden touches turns to shit, that is the shitty truth.

Trump's Organization, including his customized 757, demonstrate competence at running a large complex organization.
Xiden never ran as much as a lemonade stand, and it shows every day. Xiden is "Putin's Bitch", that's all he is.
View attachment 492621
THERES NO GOD ... ITS JUST A ELUSION OF MADNESS

After several pages of your posts in this thread, you've narrowed it down that you're in the K-12 public school system, I just haven't yet pinpointed what grade. I'm guessing 8th grade, but that's being generous.

Forum List

Back