Lock him up! Why is repeat offender Donald Trump still a free man?

It’s truly strange that in a land of laws, Trump still walks free, strutting around his fancy-pants golf course, holding $250,000 a head fundraisers, evading justice, encouraging sedition, and daily blogging divisive bile about a stolen election. The Big Kahuna peddles the Big Lie. What other self-respecting country would allow it?

The dismaying answer may be that to lock him up – the fate he wished on Hillary Clinton – would be to risk another insurrection. That’s the last thing Joe Biden and America’s wobbly democracy needs. But letting him get away with it harms democracy, too. In office, Trump ruled by lawlessness and fear. In exile, fear keeps him beyond the reach of the law.

Its a real puzzle isnt it ? I am guessing the answer is in the final paragraph. Why poke the snake. He will not be around for long anyway.

I think that attitude is wrong. At some point an intelligent version of Trump will show up. He needs to be able to see that there are consequences for criminal behaviour or that will be the end of the US.
Hahahahahaha love it when a Dim hater of law lectures us on obeying the law.

I know what’s in a tax return it appears you don’t ... I get it you can’t fix stupid ... sad not funny that you’re stupid
then wise old one, what would you find that would tell you anything of value in a tax return?
Everything that you borrowed ... ever business dealing you made ... every thing you made a On... how much it was valued ... if you sold anything ...this is far as I’m going to go with you here ... apparent you haven’t a clue ... if he borrowed agains property what was it value ... if you used it as income if you claimed a write off on its value ... those are some of the things that’s there ...?the things the attorney general looks at ... do they match what you borrowed on them ... what you claime as a tax value ... so stop your bull shit ... trumps a liar crook and a thief ... he’s going to be convicted and you can’t stand that though ... they are already saying the value of the property isn’t what he claimed on his taxes that’s fraud...

I know what’s in a tax return it appears you don’t ... I get it you can’t fix stupid ... sad not funny that you’re stupid
then wise old one, what would you find that would tell you anything of value in a tax return?
Everything that you borrowed ... ever business dealing you made ... every thing you made a claim In ... how much it was valued ... if you sold anything ...this is far as I’m going to go with you here ... apparent you haven’t a clue ... if he borrowed agains property what was it value ... if you used it as income if you claimed a write off on its value ... those are some of the things that’s there and the things the attorney general looks at ... do they match what you borrowed on and what you claime as a tax value ... so stop your bull shit ... trumps a liar crook and a thrift ... hs going to be convicted and you can’t stand that though ... they are already saying the value of the property isn’t what he claimed on his taxes that’s fraud...
You have about a half dozen "IFs" in your post, then claim he will be convicted. :cuckoo:

Perhaps because he has never been successfully prosecuted for a crime.
The very fact that he hasn't been successfully prosecuted is perhaps the best proof in the world that he's innocent, because don't tell me the governmental institutions haven't tried (see: multiple successful acquittals during impeachment attempts).

Everything that you borrowed ... ever business dealing you made ... every thing you made a On... how much it was valued ... if you sold anything ...this is far as I’m going to go with you here ... apparent you haven’t a clue ... if he borrowed agains property what was it value ... if you used it as income if you claimed a write off on its value ... those are some of the things that’s there ...?the things the attorney general looks at ... do they match what you borrowed on them ... what you claime as a tax value ... so stop your bull shit ... trumps a liar crook and a thief ... he’s going to be convicted and you can’t stand that though ... they are already saying the value of the property isn’t what he claimed on his taxes that’s fraud...
is he not allowed to have loans and claim his interest, only property loans primary and secondary.
Every business dealing? what the fk does that mean? expenses? not mandatory.
Everything he made? W2's. Capital gains, it would be gains and losses combined. you think his preparers would make mistakes here while he's under audits? strange. Are you saying the IRS doesn't know their shit?
if he borrowed again, is a loan not sure what you think this does?
bank interest only, no show of money in accounts, you know that right?

you have a lot of borrowing in that rant, not sure what you think that means?

prove he's a liar and cheat. can you personally do that? if you can, you're better than lawyers trying to harass him.

he's going to be convicted of what?

how would anyone know the value of his property? my property value isn't in a tax return. you're entirely TDS'd dude. I'm laughing at you.

It’s truly strange that in a land of laws, Trump still walks free, strutting around his fancy-pants golf course, holding $250,000 a head fundraisers, evading justice, encouraging sedition, and daily blogging divisive bile about a stolen election. The Big Kahuna peddles the Big Lie. What other self-respecting country would allow it?

The dismaying answer may be that to lock him up – the fate he wished on Hillary Clinton – would be to risk another insurrection. That’s the last thing Joe Biden and America’s wobbly democracy needs. But letting him get away with it harms democracy, too. In office, Trump ruled by lawlessness and fear. In exile, fear keeps him beyond the reach of the law.

Its a real puzzle isnt it ? I am guessing the answer is in the final paragraph. Why poke the snake. He will not be around for long anyway.

I think that attitude is wrong. At some point an intelligent version of Trump will show up. He needs to be able to see that there are consequences for criminal behaviour or that will be the end of the US.

Patience, grasshopper.
D.A. Cy Vance didn't get Trump's tax records until just a couple of months ago.
We're talking hundreds of thousands of documents over the last 30 years.
They're getting there.
With the raid on Rudy by the FBI and now Trump's CFO of 40 years, Allen Weisselberg, under criminal investigation, they're getting there.
Weisselberg's former daughter-in-law is working with the D.A. and NY A.G., too.
So is Melania's ex-best, Stephanie Wolkoff, who was in charge of the inauguration and who was accused of stealing the missing $170M.
The noose around Trump's neck as well as Don Jr., Eric, AND Ivanka's is tightening by the day.

Patience, grasshopper.
They're getting there.
With the raid on Rudy by the FBI and now Trump's CFO of 40 years, Allen Weisselberg, under criminal investigation, they're getting there.
So is Melania's ex-best, Stephanie Wolkoff, who was in charge of the inauguration and who was accused of stealing the missing $170M.
The noose around Trump's neck as well as Don Jr., Eric, AND Ivanka's is tightening by the day.
Dimtard delusions are always a hoot. :auiqs.jpg:

Patience, grasshopper.
They're getting there.
I had forgotten about the poorly attended inauguration. I cant remember the details but didnt money go missing from that as well ?

It's probably safe to say that, if he has indeed broken laws, we'll know about it within a year. Right now all we have is the same types of rumors, conjecture and assumptions that Trumpsters cling to on their end.

If nothing significant is found, then that's it. The good thing is this probably won't be an endless process.
According to the Manhattan DA
of New York who has form a grand jury ... he will being having a grand jury hear the violations trump has committed... the people around trump will be testifying against him for the next 6 months ... they said they will be testifying 3 days a week in the grand jury ... now you might think 3 days a week is not a lot ... according to all DA’s that a lot ...most grand jury hearings are 1 day a week for 3 months ... they must have a ton of shit on trump...

is he not allowed to have loans and claim his interest, only property loans primary and secondary.
Everything he made? W2's. Capital gains, it would be gains and losses combined. you think his preparers would make mistakes here while he's under audits? strange. Are you saying the IRS doesn't know their shit?

prove he's a liar and cheat. can you personally do that? if you can, you're better than lawyers trying to harass him.

how would anyone know the value of his property? my property value isn't in a tax return. you're entirely TDS'd dude. I'm laughing at you.
As I said not going to discuss with you how he will be charge with tax fraud ...you want to tap dance around that like you’re some tax expert ... fine you do that . I don’t care when he goes to jail for tax fraud all your little attempts to do your smoke and mirrors failed

It's probably safe to say that, if he has indeed broken laws, we'll know about it within a year. Right now all we have is the same types of rumors, conjecture and assumptions that Trumpsters cling to on their end.

If nothing significant is found, then that's it. The good thing is this probably won't be an endless process.
of New York who has form a grand jury ... he will being having a grand jury hear the violations trump has committed... the people around trump will be testifying against him for the next 6 months ... they said they will be testifying 3 days a week in the grand jury ... now you might think 3 days a week is not a lot ... according to all DA’s that a lot ...most grand jury hearings are 1 day a week for 3 months ... they must have a ton of shit on trump...
They have "a ton of shit" and you have "shit for a link".

Run along, Dumbass.

As I said not going to discuss with you how he will be charge with tax fraud ...you want to tap dance around that like you’re some tax expert ... fine you do that . I don’t care when he goes to jail for tax fraud all your little attempts to do your smoke and mirrors failed
^^^wishful thinking post from a delusional dumbass Libtard^^^^ :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

I’m not discussing with you. You’re merely fked in the head

They have "a ton of shit" and you have "shit for a link".

Run along, Dumbass.
yet. you could't point out any where I was wrong ... all you did was typical right wing nut job responses, "lets call him a dumb ass" and that will cover your ass ... looks like you're running scared .... looks like you're afraid of Pelosi and Schumer too ... they are the ones who are bring him down ... we already know he looks good in orange ... riker island, party of 5 !!!! no waiting !!!!. looks like he won't be running to many rallies, now will he ... all that money to pay for these rallies will go to try and keep him out of jail ... can ya see it, they take his pass port way make him ride trains ... debtors will start closing in on him ... I can see it now... he will be squealing oh so loud... its those left wing lefties attack mw ... thats what happens when you lie so much, us lefties will hold you for it ...

He is mentally unfit to stand trial.

Forum List

Back