Lmao

I heard an interview with the creator of that movie. It's got potential to be something worth watching. Of course....witnessing nutbag heads explode over it is worth the price of admission.

I heard an interview with the creator of that movie. It's got potential to be something worth watching. Of course....witnessing nutbag heads explode over it is worth the price of admission.

Yes, Michelle's is bigger than Obama's. Tell me how you're not a Democrat again? :lmao:

Yes, Michelle's is bigger than Obama's. Tell me how you're not a Democrat again? :lmao:

Im not a Democrat. I am registered NPA. I don't vote in primaries.

You fail again. You always fail.

"Explode with laughter," you mean.

I'm an independant who argues on the site against both parties all the time.

You're not party affiliated who's a Democrat, Hitlary partisan wench all the time.

Same thing, right?

We all know you voted for Obama twice and you will vote for Hillary.

If you believe what he says, well, that's true, and not true ...

So he is like most Americans :eusa_think:

giphy.gif

You're not party affiliated who's a Democrat, Hitlary partisan wench all the time.

Same thing, right?

You are a malcontent who leans right. You argue against everything and everyone. You are an unhappy person who believes himself to be independent....and you think you demonstrate that by being a dick to everyone.

You supported Bush, McCain and Romney.....and denied each. You now support Trump....and deny it. It's you.

So he is like most Americans :eusa_think:

giphy.gif

Don't know what "most" means, do you, Kudzu?

Absolutely true. Why do you say that like I would deny it? You stupid?

Same thing, right?

You are a malcontent who leans right. You argue against everything and everyone. You are an unhappy person who believes himself to be independent....and you think you demonstrate that by being a dick to everyone.

You supported Bush, McCain and Romney.....and denied each. You now support Trump....and deny it. It's you.

Partially true. It's not that hard. Fiscally, I am right, like the Republicans, except I mean it. Socially, I'm left, like the Democrats, except I mean it. Militarily, I'm against our being in other people's shit, unlike both parties.

I've said that for years, there is zero secret, what about it don't you understand? Is it your vagina? It just doesn't make sense?

Same thing, right?

Partially true. It's not that hard. Fiscally, I am right, like the Republicans, except I mean it. Socially, I'm left, like the Democrats, except I mean it. Militarily, I'm against our being in other people's shit, unlike both parties.

I've said that for years, there is zero secret, what about it don't you understand? Is it your vagina? It just doesn't make sense?

If I have a vagina, I must have a tremendously large, circumcised clit. You are asking about people not understanding things...and you STILL think I'm a woman. You dumb shit.

You haven't convinced me of anything except that you are unwilling to admit your mistakes. You are argumentative. Period.

And...only a complete imbecile thinks that fiscal policy and social policy don't intersect. A person who is socially liberal cannot be a hardline fiscal conservative. He can be pragmatic fiscally. Like me.

you may not be a card carrying democrat but your sure wear the uniform of one.

Same thing, right?

Bush - no
Bush - no
McCain - no
Romney - yes

The loser that you are one of four

Oh I want to see it...back when she wasn't proud of her country......but I wont spend 16 bucks on it. Gotta save that for another viewing of Hillary's America!

Are Barack and Michelle wealthy yet? I know Hillary and Bill are rich off their asses but that came from Wall Street speaking fees after they left office.

Forum List

Back