Liz Cheney: Those conservatives who led the charge not to certify the election should be disqualified from running for President.

Liz will easily win re-election.

She is correct that any candidate who was for challenging the electoral results or for the insurgency should not be a candidate.

They should be arrested and tried for sedition.

The Trumplican candidates as a group will be a massive failure, which they will blame on a rigged election because they cannot accept they are despised by at least two of three voters, or even more.
and your opinion is worth....not a damn thing of course

This is exactly what Ms. Cheney said

“I think we have a huge number of interesting candidates, but I think that we’re going to be in a good position to be able to take the White House. I do think that some of our candidates who led the charge, particularly the senators who led the unconstitutional charge, not to certify the election, you know, in my view that’s disqualifying,” she said.

I agree very little with what Liz Cheney has to say, but she is right here. If you lead an insurrection against the nation or incite a mob to attack our capitol you should be disqualified from running for the presidency. Actually, sedition should be disqualifying for running for any public office.

As far as Cheney running for president, I doubt that she will, but if she does, it will be the last hurrah for the party of Reagan.

Cheney will be out of congress come Jan 2023 and the country will be better for it.

She's been targeted for becoming a former Rep

So as the Trump cult all screams in unison that Cheney must be purged, they simultaneously declare that the mean 'ol Democrats are so intolerant of dissent.

But then, if they could recognize irony, they wouldn't be Trump cultists.

Anyways, another fine example of how any accusation from a Trump cultist is actually a confession of their own desires.
Truest statement ever!

"If they could recognize irony, they wouldn't be trump cultists."

“I think we have a huge number of interesting candidates, but I think that we’re going to be in a good position to be able to take the White House. I do think that some of our candidates who led the charge, particularly the senators who led the unconstitutional charge, not to certify the election, you know, in my view that’s disqualifying,” she said.

I agree very little with what Liz Cheney has to say, but she is right here. If you lead an insurrection against the nation or incite a mob to attack our capitol you should be disqualified from running for the presidency. Actually, sedition should be disqualifying for running for any public office.

As far as Cheney running for president, I doubt that she will, but if she does, it will be the last hurrah for the party of Reagan.

Cheney will be out of congress come Jan 2023 and the country will be better for it.

Sure...you voting against her?

Likewise any politician who openly or covertly supports terrorist groups like BLM or Antifa.
And gives top secret intel to Iran about Israeli strikes in Syria.

How dare she demand they elect Americans who support the Constitution, the integrity of our elections and rule of law.
The Constitution allows for the citizens to fight for our country against a corrupt election. The "rule of law" buullshit is funny stuff. I think Nazi Germany used that line.
Yep. NAZI Germany had laws that allowed them to put Jews in gas ovens.

Nah, Like Trumpybear the Nazis were very good at hiding their conspiracies. They left no written records or orders, just a wink and a nod.
Yeah.....that's why he was impeached twice.....cuz he hid is conspiracies so well.

BTW, Trump is the first dictator I can remember that was voted out of office and banned from Twitter, Fakebook, and every other woke website. A real dictator would have had their CEOs shot in the head with a very large bullet.

That's why she's not ruling out running for POTUS.

Sure...you voting against her?

Nope, but I'll damn sure support her primary opponent.

That's why she's not ruling out running for POTUS.

She'd be out before the first primary vote, kind of like kneepads harriss.

Yeah.....that's why he was impeached twice.....cuz he hid is conspiracies so well.

BTW, Trump is the first dictator I can remember that was voted out of office and banned from Twitter, Fakebook, and every other woke website. A real dictator would have had their CEOs shot in the head with a very large bullet.
Some "Hitler". Faucci would in a work camp along with Pelosi, Schumer, Swallwell, FaceBook Boy etc. right about now.
But children don't think about their comments before screaming them out.

How dare she demand they elect Americans who support the Constitution, the integrity of our elections and rule of law.
The Constitution allows for the citizens to fight for our country against a corrupt election. The "rule of law" buullshit is funny stuff. I think Nazi Germany used that line.

Nah, Like Trumpybear the Nazis were very good at hiding their conspiracies. They left no written records or orders, just a wink and a nod.

Well Hitler did have to off himself and we all know what they did to the Jews and other persons deemed unworthy too!

Trumpybear was the worst dictator we've have since Obama!

I'm sure even someone as crooked and dumb as you doesn't believe that tripe.
The Constitution, integrity of our elections, rule of law...you've pissed on them all.

Well Hitler did have to off himself and we all know what they did to the Jews and other persons deemed unworthy too!

Trumpybear was the worst dictator we've have since Obama!
So thanks for chipping in reasons why leftists were childish cretins comparing Trump to
Hitler the way they loved to do.

How many times did the Supreme Court rule Barry Hussein violated the Constitution? About a dozen, right?

And not once did President Obama hold a rally or urge his faithful followers to march on the SC and fight for him!
At least you agree you voted for a clown who violated the Constitution about a dozen times.

Without looking at the political tone of obstruction Mitch brought down on Obama and the hundreds of EO's Obama used to get around the obstructionism, it is a clownish partisan view of the man.
That's called "politics". You guys preach cooperation and bipartisanship, but your actions are totalitarian. Grow up.

That's politics ala Rushbo, which is now mainstream for the NEO-GOP. My way or the Highway!
You really are blind.
See? Sounds just like something El Rashie would say.
Lefties like you despise and try to silence intelligent people because they embarrass you.

Exposing the Rabid Rights method of lies is not trying to silence them. That their simple but repetitive method works so well on the flock is an embarrassment to reasonably intelligent people everywhere.
What lies? It's always hilarious when lying SJWs accuse their critics of lying. You know how you can tell they are lying? Their lips are moving.

Wrong. They had trials that sent Jews to concentration camps.

You're an ignoramus.

They had laws to deprive them of their German citizenship, laws to move them to Ghettos, laws to deport them to the camps, but not to exterminate them. If those orders were ever written down, they never surfaced after the war.
You quibbling about minutia. My point stands.

The used the rule of force to make sure no one knew they were exterminating the Jews. They weren't stupid enough to leave a paper trail.
y
They used courts to send Jews to concentration camps where they were put into gas ovens.

You're quibbling about minutia that doesn't make a bit of difference.

Wrong. They had trials that sent Jews to concentration camps.

You're an ignoramus.

They had laws to deprive them of their German citizenship, laws to move them to Ghettos, laws to deport them to the camps, but not to exterminate them. If those orders were ever written down, they never surfaced after the war.
That's a detail that doesn't matter.

She's as worthless as most R's in the house and senate.

Do you have any REAL or substantive criticisms of Cheney or are you just parroting the Trump Cult line, as always????
She voted to impeach Trump. That's all the criticism needed to kick her ass out of office.

Trump has never won a single election. What convinces you he won the 2020 election, other than wishful thinking?
He won 2016, moron.

No he didn’t fool. He won the electoral college not the election. He lost the election by 3 million votes.

This is the part you fools keep forgetting. Donald Trump has never won an election. He didn’t even win the Republican nomination.

He accumulated enough delegates with 15% of the vote in “winner take all” Primaries with 17 candidates in the clown car. 85% of Republicans voted for someone else.
He won the electoral college not the election.

What a dumbass. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
That is the election.

Likewise any politician who openly or covertly supports terrorist groups like BLM or Antifa.
And gives top secret intel to Iran about Israeli strikes in Syria.
I believe that's a criminal offense.

I'd be dead set against barring anybody from running for office. However, for all of you pouting about voter-id's, I'd favor that within a monthy prior to any election you be required to visit the DMV and wait your turn in order to get a voter-id containing your picture.

I'd be dead set against barring anybody from running for office. However, for all of you pouting about voter-id's, I'd favor that within a monthy prior to any election you be required to visit the DMV and wait your turn in order to get a voter-id containing your picture.
Just require a driver's license or state ID. That's a lot simpler.

Forum List

Back