Liz Cheney: Those conservatives who led the charge not to certify the election should be disqualified from running for President.

This is exactly what Ms. Cheney said

“I think we have a huge number of interesting candidates, but I think that we’re going to be in a good position to be able to take the White House. I do think that some of our candidates who led the charge, particularly the senators who led the unconstitutional charge, not to certify the election, you know, in my view that’s disqualifying,” she said.

I agree very little with what Liz Cheney has to say, but she is right here. If you lead an insurrection against the nation or incite a mob to attack our capitol you should be disqualified from running for the presidency. Actually, sedition should be disqualifying for running for any public office.

As far as Cheney running for president, I doubt that she will, but if she does, it will be the last hurrah for the party of Reagan.
I guess then everyone in the Democrat Party that contested the 2016 election results should have been disqualified. That includes everyone who ran for president.

"Biden denied the objections one by one, at times jocular and apparently determined to finish the tally. “It is over,” he said at one point, to laughter from Republicans."

Obama followed the Constitution and the political norms of a faithful and non violent transfer of power. Trump didn't and his NEO-GOP support his unconstitutional efforts to halt the transfer of power to the then President Elect.
And then his minions wouldn't allow Trump a second term so the election was stolen.
Fuck off.

:113: :113:

His minions? Fuck off?

There is no way Biden got over 80 million votes. Something stinks.
The Joe Biden presidency, for one.

Everyone knows the election was stolen. Lots of friends acquaintances, relatives, etc. are democrats of
one sort or the other.
Not a one said they voted for Biden or wanted him. Not a scientific poll but one that confirms what I saw about the election. We have an illegitimate dotard as president.

Last edited:

Obama followed the Constitution and the political norms of a faithful and non violent transfer of power. Trump didn't and his NEO-GOP support his unconstitutional efforts to halt the transfer of power to the then President Elect.

I think there are more than a few votes against Trumpybear. Next to Hillary, he is the most hated by voters.

“I think we have a huge number of interesting candidates, but I think that we’re going to be in a good position to be able to take the White House. I do think that some of our candidates who led the charge, particularly the senators who led the unconstitutional charge, not to certify the election, you know, in my view that’s disqualifying,” she said.

I agree very little with what Liz Cheney has to say, but she is right here. If you lead an insurrection against the nation or incite a mob to attack our capitol you should be disqualified from running for the presidency. Actually, sedition should be disqualifying for running for any public office.

As far as Cheney running for president, I doubt that she will, but if she does, it will be the last hurrah for the party of Reagan.
I guess then everyone in the Democrat Party that contested the 2016 election results should have been disqualified. That includes everyone who ran for president.

"Biden denied the objections one by one, at times jocular and apparently determined to finish the tally. “It is over,” he said at one point, to laughter from Republicans."

How strange. So basically they did what the Republicans wanted to do, but for some strange reason (like the recount in AZ) the powers that be prevented this from going thru it's proper course, and started a riot at the Capital, bringing it to a complete halt. The Dems claim Trump started the riot....when in fact Trump supporters were still at his rally when the Capital riot began. Then the Dems, and their friends in the Republican party, blamed Trump.

Too bad the Constitution says otherwise.

Banning people from running, how fascist of you.
Actually the Constitution says nothing about this situation.

Americans have been constitutionally banned in the past, yes.

How strange. So basically they did what the Republicans wanted to do, but for some strange reason (like the recount in AZ) the powers that be prevented this from going thru it's proper course, and started a riot at the Capital, bringing it to a complete halt. The Dems claim Trump started the riot....when in fact Trump supporters were still at his rally when the Capital riot began. Then the Dems, and their friends in the Republican party, blamed Trump.
Your falsification of the facts reveal you as an insignificant commenter on these events.

Likewise any politician who openly or covertly supports terrorist groups like BLM or Antifa.

Well first you said that Biden Contested the 2016 election yet he was the one presiding over the Jan 6th Counting Ceremony in Congress.

I think there are more than a few votes against Trumpybear. Next to Hillary, he is the most hated by voters.
Most hated by whom? Chinese communist and the mentally ill Msnbc watchers.

Well first you said that Biden Contested the 2016 election yet he was the one presiding over the Jan 6th Counting Ceremony in Congress.
The only reason he didn't contest it during the certification is because he knew the Democrats didn't have any evidence that Trump cheated. They created the Russian Collusion Hoax later...with Biden's help. So Biden was deeply involved in trying to overthrow the Trump Administration.

How dare she demand they elect Americans who support the Constitution, the integrity of our elections and rule of law.
The Constitution allows for the citizens to fight for our country against a corrupt election. The "rule of law" buullshit is funny stuff. I think Nazi Germany used that line.
Yep. NAZI Germany had laws that allowed them to put Jews in gas ovens.

She's been targeted for becoming a former Rep

So as the Trump cult all screams in unison that Cheney must be purged, they simultaneously declare that the mean 'ol Democrats are so intolerant of dissent.

But then, if they could recognize irony, they wouldn't be Trump cultists.

Anyways, another fine example of how any accusation from a Trump cultist is actually a confession of their own desires.
Cheney stabbed her party in the back. What Dims are intolerant of is people expressing their opinions or refusing to cow tow to BLM

Most hated by whom? Chinese communist and the mentally ill Msnbc watchers.

Trump isn't hated, fool. 70% of the American people recognize that Donald Trump is an incompetent asshole, and a conman to boot. 30% of Americans believe every word out his mouth. Just like 30% of Americans believed the birther lie.

Trump has completely driven away the people who demanded refunds of the $122 million he stole from their bank accounts. More and more people are leaving the Republican Party, while the Democrat membership is going higher and higher.

Pretty soon, Trump will be totally irrelevant and I hope it's soon. The Republican Party will be dead as a doornail if legislative Republicans don't wrest from the influence of Donald Trump and Mitch McConnell, and the other Trump enablers.

The American public in general is done with Trump and his party of crazy.

How dare she demand they elect Americans who support the Constitution, the integrity of our elections and rule of law.
But you don't. You need to change the Constitution to bring in has globalist government. and it has been changed quite a bit. You got the house, senate and presidency. Get rid of Homeland Security. Get rid of it. You hate elements of it. Get rid of it. Get rid of Homeland Security. Get rid of the Patriot Act. Get rid of these things and more. You show concern for African Americans killed by police. What do you think these people can do? Defund them. They are right there in D.C. With progs in power and maybe even some Repubs who would support it.

How about we elect rational people who are willing to compromise to make Homeland Security and the Patriot Act better and yet less intrusive on our rights. Maybe we need people who can discuss at length the issues Law Enforcement Officers have policing Black communities and why the Black communities have trust issues with those LEO's policing them.
You mean no Democrats? I'm good with that.

LEOs have trust issues with Black communities because of Democrats, NAZI.

Who are you trying to kid?

Forum List

Back