Liz Cheney says Trump appears to have been ‘personally involved in planning’ 6 Jan insurrection

ILOVEISRAEL wrote: Please tell us what Trump did on 1/6 21OCT26-POST#355

He had told Pence, “You can either go down in history as a patriot or you can go down in history as a pussy.”

Correll wrote: 1. Is it not Pence's job to make that call himself? - - - 2. IF Pence believed that the ballots were fraudulent, is that not what SHOULD have happened? 21OCT16-POST#887

Pence decided to be a pussy - It was not his job so DJTTioterrs tried to hang him.

Oldestyle wrote: So now that I've read your tiny little print memo...how in that is our democracy destroyed? - - - 21OCT25-POST#320

The fact that you asked us a huge problem for our democracy.

struth wrote: What about it? Sounds like a blue print of a perfectly literal legal route 21OCT25- POST#356

ONLY to a WANNABEE FASCIST LIKE YOU.

“”” Trump tried hard to persuade Pence to carry out Eastman’s scheme. He had told Pence, “You can either go down in history as a patriot or you can go down in history as a pussy.” 21OCT25-jpBAIRD
Pence was conflicted. He famously called former Vice President Dan Quayle, a fellow Hoosier, to seek advice. Quayle nixed the idea that Pence could exclude electoral votes. - - - The New Republic’s Matt Ford described Eastman’s memo as not simply unconstitutional but anti-constitutional. It is preposterous to believe that the Founders intended for vice presidents to be able to overturn presidential elections, especially on false grounds. The American people overwhelmingly elected Joe Biden by over seven million votes in a free and fair election. Trump’s Big Lie of election fraud has been conclusively refuted by over 60 courtsPost “””

struth wrote: What facts am I avoiding? 21OCT25-POST#315

Correll wrote: 1. Is it not Pence's job to make that call himself? - - - 2. IF Pence believed that the ballots were fraudulent, is that not what SHOULD have happened? 21OCT16-POST#887

Oldestyle wrote: So now that I've read your tiny little print memo...how in that is our democracy destroyed? - - - 21OCT25-POST#320

NFBW wrote: The EASTMAN PLAN (for one) to put pressure on and disrupt the peaceful democratic transfer of power on Jan6 … 21OCT25-POST#351

struth wrote: What about it? Sounds like a blue print of a perfectly literal legal route 21OCT25- POST#356

NFBW wrote: I’m asking all of you DJTvoterrs to go on record stating support of the EASTMAN PLAN to be constitutionally legal and ethically sound for a lawyer to convince a losing, one term President, to overthrow an election by developing and rallying DJTvoterss to fall in behind a legal theory that Pence could singlehandedly toss out Biden’s victory on Jan6. Could it ever be legal and fair to all voters to convince the already “sore losers” that there was a putative legal scheme for Pence to unilaterally reject Biden electors from seven states, effectively disenfranchising tens of millions of American voters, including a large share of Biden’s non-white voters who live in seven key battleground states that Biden won. - - - Do you believe this lives up to a President’s duty to protect and defend the CONSTITUTION of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA when DJT attempted to delete millions of citizen’s legal votes in seven states based on lies that there was fraud as expressed in the EASTMAN PLAN NOTE 3. - - - “At the end, he {PENCE} announces that because of the ongoing disputes in the 7 States, there are no electors that can be deemed validly appointed in those States. That means the total number of “electors appointed” – the language of the 12th Amendment -- is 454. … A “majority of the electors appointed” would therefore be 228. There are at this point 232 votes for Trump, 222 votes for Biden. Pence then gavels President Trump as re-elected.” ??????? 21OCT26-POST#357
I am not sure what you want? I see nothing illegal about the plan...it's actually an interesting legal frame work, and a lawyer...doing what a lawyer does...showing a potential solution or blueprint.

I am not sure what you want? I see nothing illegal about the plan...it's actually an interesting legal frame work, and a lawyer...doing what a lawyer does...showing a potential solution or blueprint.
Not fooled see's ANY challenge to that election as "illegal"! Joe Biden gets more votes than any candidate in our election history in an election that's unlike any we've ever had because of Covid...but people like Not Fooled think anyone who finds it hard to believe those numbers should be locked up!

Oldestyle wrote: So since it would once again be our political system working to resolve a dispute...how is that a destruction of our democracy? 21OCT26-POST#360

NFBW wrote: There were no disputes in any of the states to be resolved. All fifty states certified their elections as required by the Constitution. Pence had no authority to do what Eastman and the sad angry sore assed loser he worked for wanted him to be do. - - - when will you cease to include lies in your disgusting defense of DJT Oldestyle ? 21OCT26-POST#365

Not fooled see's ANY challenge to that election as "illegal"!

NFBW wrote: You are a liar. The EASTMAN PLAN is not illegal. You are not dealing with the facts. The EASTMAN PLAN is based on several lies but the main constructed anti -constitutional bold faced lie is that there were disputes in seven states. So the decision goes to the House if PENCE was not a pussy which would choose DJT/MP the winner.

struth wrote: I am not sure what you want? 21OCT25- POST#362

NFBW wrote: Here is the first request.

NFBW wrote: I’m asking all of you DJTvoterrs to go on record stating support of the EASTMAN PLAN to be constitutionally legal and ethically sound for a lawyer to convince a losing, one term President, to overthrow an election by developing and rallying DJTvoterss to fall in behind a legal theory that Pence could singlehandedly toss out Biden’s victory on Jan6. 21OCT26-POST#357. - - - the ethical part is the disenfranchisement of millions of legitimate votes cast in states that Eastman wants Pence to remove from the election process. 21OCT25- POST#367

Of course it matters, you vote.

My post WAS about you. And about anyone who hasn't made up their minds. Because they vote too.
Again, my opinion doesn't matter, I don't have a vote on the committee and in my personal opinion, again, what does it matter? Whatever I think isn't going to change anything.

Since you're curious, no, I haven't made up my mind, I'm waiting to see if they produce any substantive evidence. If they find the evidence that Trump and company planned and organized the riot that happened that day, then yeah, I'm supportive of referring that to doj. Is that the answer you're looking for?

NFBW wrote: Here is the first request.

NFBW wrote: I’m asking all of you DJTvoterrs to go on record stating support of the EASTMAN PLAN to be constitutionally legal and ethically sound for a lawyer to convince a losing, one term President, to overthrow an election by developing and rallying DJTvoterss to fall in behind a legal theory that Pence could singlehandedly toss out Biden’s victory on Jan6. 21OCT26-POST#357. - - - the ethical part is the disenfranchisement of millions of legitimate votes cast in states that Eastman wants Pence to remove from the election process. 21OCT25- POST#367
I have no problem what so ever with a lawyer coming up with a potential legal plan. That's what lawyers do.

I would totally support any legal effort to count the electors...I have no problem with Congressmen using their legal authority to challenge votes as well.

I don't think the memo would of had to been followed in this election, but it's an interesting read on what could happen

NFBW wrote: The Eastman memo appears to include repeated dishonesty and bad faith, so because of the tight timing and sensitivity of the transition of power, those lies contained therein likely would have spelled constitutional chaos. And that chaos could have spilled out into the streets when the minorities and their fellow white voters in the seven states find out that Mike Pence had the power to deny them the right to vote against himself and Trump. So are you in favor of chaos based on DJT’s lies struth ???? 21OCT26- POST#370

Last edited:

NFBW wrote: The Eastman memo appears to include repeated dishonesty and bad faith, so because of the tight timing and sensitivity of the transition of power, those lies contained therein likely would have spelled constitutional chaos. And that chaos could have spilled out into the streets when the minorities and their fellow white voters in the seven states find out that Mike Pence had the power to deny them the right to vote against himself and Trump. So are you in favor of chaos based on DJT’s lies struth ???? 21OCT26- POST#
what’s the bad faith in the memo?

She doesnt really provide a silver bullet in this statement but it really does look like that is the case. Bannon has an obligation to Trump and it is the logical conclusion.
I think that it might be alike that scene in A Few Good Men where Trump would want to scream at America.

"You cant handle the truth. SAD",

On a positive note it does appear that Liz and her friends have bollocks big enough to deal with this.
Go watch Tucker Fox on youtube from last night Tommy. You will see video of "plants" in the crowd the day of and the day before exhorting the crowds to attack the capital after Trump's speech. It is clear who this guy is because he was on the FBI wanted list until hours after "Revolver News" gave video reports on him, the FBI took his name off the wanted list and scrubbed all pictures of him. Maybe one day you will see "the big picture" and the enemy of America and of God for who it really is.

Oldestyle wrote: So since it would once again be our political system working to resolve a dispute...how is that a destruction of our democracy? 21OCT26-POST#360

NFBW wrote: There were no disputes in any of the states to be resolved. All fifty states certified their elections as required by the Constitution. Pence had no authority to do what Eastman and the sad angry sore assed loser he worked for wanted him to be do. - - - when will you cease to include lies in your disgusting defense of DJT Oldestyle ? 21OCT26-POST#365
There were no disputes in any of the States? Really? So the dozens of lawsuits filed in those States were a figment of our collective imagination? Who's pitching lies now?

struth wrote: What facts am I avoiding? 21OCT25-POST#315

NFBW wrote: The EASTMAN PLAN (for one) to put pressure on and disrupt the peaceful democratic transfer of power on Jan6 … 21OCT25-POST#351

NFBW wrote: I’m asking all of you DJTvoterrs to go on record stating support of the EASTMAN PLAN to be constitutionally legal and ethically sound for a lawyer to convince a losing, one term President, to overthrow an election by developing and rallying DJTvoterss to fall in behind a legal theory that Pence could singlehandedly toss out Biden’s victory on Jan6. Could it ever be legal and fair to all voters to convince the already “sore losers” that there was a putative legal scheme for Pence to unilaterally reject Biden electors from seven states, effectively disenfranchising tens of millions of American voters, including a large share of Biden’s non-white voters who live in seven key battleground states that Biden won. - - - Do you believe this lives up to a President’s duty to protect and defend the CONSTITUTION of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA when DJT attempted to delete millions of citizen’s legal votes in seven states based on lies that there was fraud as expressed in the EASTMAN PLAN NOTE 3. - - - “At the end, he {PENCE} announces that because of the ongoing disputes in the 7 States, there are no electors that can be deemed validly appointed in those States. That means the total number of “electors appointed” – the language of the 12th Amendment -- is 454. … A “majority of the electors appointed” would therefore be 228. There are at this point 232 votes for Trump, 222 votes for Biden. Pence then gavels President Trump as re-elected.” ??????? 21OCT26-POST#357

These fat old men were on a lark.. playing games to overturn the election. Look at them.. Bannon, TRump, Guiliani and Trump's chinless sons??? Jesus.

And do you think for even a second that anything like what you're describing wouldn't be "in the courts"? I would imagine the filings would be instantaneous. So since it would once again be our political system working to resolve a dispute...how is that a destruction of our democracy? Other than in your...as usual...over the top reaction?

What other president has fought a peaceful transition of power? Its unthinkable.

struth wrote: what’s the bad faith in the memo? 21OCT26-POST#371

NFBW wrote: The EASTMAN PLAN is based on several lies but the main constructed anti -constitutional bold faced lie is that there were ongoing disputes in seven states that Biden won. All fifty states certified their elections. There was nothing in dispute. HERE IT IS: - - - 3. “At the end, he announces that because of the ongoing disputes in the 7 States, there are no electors that can be deemed validly appointed in those States.“ 21OCT26-POST#

NFBW wrote: The Eastman memo appears to include repeated dishonesty and bad faith, so because of the tight timing and sensitivity of the transition of power, those lies contained therein likely would have spelled constitutional chaos. And that chaos could have spilled out into the streets when the minorities and their fellow white voters in the seven states find out that Mike Pence had the power to deny them the right to vote against himself and Trump. So are you in favor of chaos based on DJT’s lies struth ???? 21OCT26- POST#370
Whole lot of "supposing" going on in that post, Notfooled! I'll give you a different scenario. This whole mess goes to the Supreme Court...they rule on it one way or the other and the issue is resolved. What "Constitutional chaos"? It's how we handle political disputes in this country! Or it was before certain people started weaponizing the IRS and the Justice Department to use against their political enemies and the main stream media decided that THEY were not reporters of the news anymore but king makers who decided what Americans would be able to see and hear.

How is this any different than Al Gore challenging the results in Florida?

Gore was a mean bastard.. I saw him accidently caught by the camera in real time before it was edited out. That crappy episode passed quickly. Its been almost a year and tens of millions of dollars, numerous audits and investigations ........... Trump is still manipulating his followers. This is about impotent old men who have nothing else in their lives playing games with Americans for sport and ego gratification.

These obese old men wearing make-up are gross even to their young trophy wives.

I love men.. and I have know the best of their sex..Trump doesn't measure up.

struth wrote: what’s the bad faith in the memo? 21OCT26-POST#371

NFBW wrote: The EASTMAN PLAN is based on several lies but the main constructed anti -constitutional bold faced lie is that there were ongoing disputes in seven states that Biden won. All fifty states certified their elections. There was nothing in dispute. HERE IT IS: - - - 3. “At the end, he announces that because of the ongoing disputes in the 7 States, there are no electors that can be deemed validly appointed in those States.“ 21OCT26-POST#
The blueprint wasn't based on lies, it was based on the possiblity and plan if something happens. It wasn't used....because they didn't happen.

Lawyers often, and should, make numerous potential plans for potential possiblities

Forum List

Back