Liz Cheney says Trump appears to have been ‘personally involved in planning’ 6 Jan insurrection

But even if that WERE true.. and what they find is strong evidence that people in Congress assisted this, and the President approved and knew of it...

Then what?
It IS true, that's my point. The left hates Trump so much that there is no chance they find him innocent. It's just like both impeachments, they knew how they were going to vote before the trials even started. So, just make your list of accusations and perpetrators and then hold the vote....tomorrow. it matters not if they voted tomorrow or in 3 months, it's going to be the same. They already know who and what they want to pursue, so stop wasting time.

Vote, convict, remove, haul them off to jail if you want. Whatever they are going to do, they knew it before they started. I'm just weary of these pony shows, it's just theater for the masses. Just get it over with lol.

It IS true, that's my point. The left hates Trump so much that there is no chance they find him innocent.
I am not asking about them. I am asking about you. And anyone else whose mind is NOT made up.

But I share your thoughts on this. It is tiring. No consequences. Which means it will just get worse, you know.

It IS true, that's my point. The left hates Trump so much that there is no chance they find him innocent. It's just like both impeachments, they knew how they were going to vote before the trials even started. So, just make your list of accusations and perpetrators and then hold the vote....tomorrow. it matters not if they voted tomorrow or in 3 months, it's going to be the same. They already know who and what they want to pursue, so stop wasting time.

Vote, convict, remove, haul them off to jail if you want. Whatever they are going to do, they knew it before they started. I'm just weary of these pony shows, it's just theater for the masses. Just get it over with lol.
I suggest you adjust your meds.

Evidence needs to be produced.

Nope.

Yup

Then expel everyone who falsely accused Clinton. No? Ohhh...you didn't actually mean

Nope.

Yup

Then expel everyone who falsely accused Clinton. No? Ohhh...you didn't actually mean

Yep. What, you think that if members of congress are expelled that those people in their districts don't deserve representation. Of course, this is exact why AOC said it, she's giddy to try and remove the opposition so they can have a worry free majority.

Absolutely! This applies to both sides. You shouldn't be able to just levy accusations of fellow members of congress unless you have proof. Accusing a member of congress can have negative effects on their electability, bad press is bad for politicians, so, if you are going to potentially damage another members image, there should be incentive to only do so if you have evidence, instead of throwing stuff against the wall to see what sticks, then just walk away if nothing does.

So, if it's about integrity and accountability for our congress, then I'm game!

I am not asking about them. I am asking about you. And anyone else whose mind is NOT made up.

But I share your thoughts on this. It is tiring. No consequences. Which means it will just get worse, you know.
It doesn't matter what I think. I'm not in congress. My post was not about me.

I know for a fact that Pres. Trump knew all about the set up that went down on Jan 6th. Even I knew that it was going to be a set up at that rally. Because I had posted a couple days earlier on this site that no one shouldn't attend the rally. But if they attend, they should invest in a police-style body cam and a dashboard cam and have them on recording all the time while they are there. But that post was immediately removed for some reason.

And so, Pres. Trump is doing a counter-coup operation and the Shadow government is trying to stop him by labeling everyone as terrorists so that they can spy on everyone to find out who is working in this counter-coup with him.

Pres. Trump knew that Liz Chenney was a Deep state op like he knew the rest of those he has chosen were part of the Deep state.
He knew that Dick Chenney and both Bush's had blood on their hands and that is why at the funeral he wasn't associating with any of them because he knew what they were all about.

And Pres. Trump's wife said she don't trust anyone. Basically that was why she stayed at Trump tower for a moment before moving into the White House.

And so he already knew what was going to happen on Jan 6TH.

Because we are talking about more than just the memo or any written plan. Try to keep up.
You're making shit up. It's all that you on the left HAVE right now! The President that you elected is a train wreck and it's getting worse not better. You need this bullshit narrative because if you can't divert attention to something other than how bad the country is under your stewardship then you're going to see the biggest mid term shellacking in modern US political history.

Federal law enforcement officials are examining communications between insurrectionists and members of Congress to determine whether lawmakers aided members of the mob who attacked the Capitol on January 6th, according to CNN.

Investigators want to know “whether lawmakers wittingly or unwittingly helped the insurrectionists,” a US official briefed on the matter told CNN, and so far they have gathered data that includes “indications of contact” between “alleged rioters discussing their associations with members of Congress.” More than two dozen prosecutors are assigned to help the effort.

So far investigators are not yet targeting any individual member of Congress, and they have not issued any warrants. But they are still gathering communications, including cell phone data for people to help identify people in the Capitol during the attack who were not authorized to be there.
"Indications of contact"? Seriously? Anyone want to give odds on how fast THIS fizzles out like Russian Collusion fizzled out? How long do you think Democrats can keep this latest line of bullshit going before people get tired of all of the unsupported accusations and demand some proof of wrong doing?

Trump's too stupid to have planned an insurrection by himself. If anyone planned it, it was Bannon and Trump played along. However, Trump is guilty of violating his oath of office to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. First, by inciting the insurrectionists and Second, when he did nothing while the Capital Building was being stormed.
Trump was protecting and defending the constitution. DEMS cheated again..

struth wrote: What facts am I avoiding? 21OCT25- POST#315

NFBW wrote: The EASTMAN PLAN (for one) to put pressure on and disrupt the peaceful democratic transfer of power on Jan6 for the first time in the 240 year history of the United States of America. The FACT that there was an attempt by DJT to overturn the election that fell apart when Pence refused to go along with the Eastman Plan on Jan5 thus causing the plan to turn into a violent mob attacking the Capitol to grab Mike Pence and hang him and to shoot Nancy Pelosi in the head. - - - You struth are avoiding the incriminating facts around the Eastman Plan as Correll and now Oldestyle and Ye Oldstyle’s admirer Lastamender must do to be true to the DJTcult process of spreading baseless propaganda in support of DJT’s BIG LIE and corruption. 21OCT25-POST#351

Last edited:
Oldestyle wrote: So now that I've read your tiny little print memo...how in that is our democracy destroyed? - - - It's a challenge to the election taking place in the House and Senate. 21OCT25-POST#320

NFBW wrote: Keep this in mind Oldestyle ; Correll ; Lastamender ; struth and all DJTvoterrs … DJT has received several hundred million dollars from his supporters to uncover election fraud. Its been 11 months - DJT has found none with your money and quit looking for it and is using your money to line his own pockets. - - - To answer Oldestyle ‘s question our democracy is destroyed if the voters do not determine who will be President. The Eastman Plan that Oldestyle obviously did not read, unconstitutionally and on no legal basis, deleted 7 states that Biden won from contributing to deciding the election ….

“EASTMAN PLAN note 3. At the end, he {PENCE} announces that because of the ongoing disputes in the 7 States, there are no electors that can be deemed validly appointed in those States. That means the total number of “electors appointed” – the language of the 12th Amendment -- is 454. … A “majority of the electors appointed” would therefore be 228. There are at this point 232 votes for Trump, 222 votes for Biden. Pence then gavels President Trump as re-elected. …

Oldestyle ; Correll ; Lastamender ; struth and all DJTvoterrs support giving one man who was on the losing ticket (VP Mike Pence) the sole authority on Jan6 to eliminate millions of votes in seven states that have certified their elections to be valid so that the EC numbers can be fudged just enough so that PENCE and TRUMP can stay in power. They don’t embrace and protect democracy …. DJTvoterrs embrace mob rule, authoritarianism and fascism and hate liberty freedom and justice for all. That is why Pence couldn’t do it and so the rioters decided to hang him. 21OCT26-POST#352

Last edited:
Oldestyle wrote: So now that I've read your tiny little print memo...how in that is our democracy destroyed? - - - It's a challenge to the election taking place in the House and Senate. 21OCT25-POST#320

NFBW wrote: Oldestyle is a liar. There is no election taking place in the House and Senate on January 6. The election was on November 3 2020 and each state certified their elections on December 10 in compliance with the US Constitution.. 21OCT26-POST#353

Oldestyle wrote: It's a legal challenge that would be addressed by the Supreme Court if it proceeded that far. 21OCT25-POST#320

NFBW wrote: Oldestyle could not have read the EASTMAN memo because the plan was to stay out of the courts. Eastman included this point in his memo if the Democrats “ would press a lawsuit {they} would have their past position -- that these are non-justiciable political questions – thrown back at them, to get the lawsuit dismissed.” - - - Had Oldestyle ; Correll ; Lastamender ; struth and all DJTvoterrs read the Eastman Plan they would know that the PLAN was to obliterate millions of legitimate ballots cast in seven Biden states and force the election into the HOUSE where the minority Party on a technicality wouid decide that Trump And Pence won. 21OCT25-POST#354

NFBW wrote: HERE ARE THE EXACT WORDS: Pence then gavels President Trump as re-elected. - - - 4. Howls, of course, from the Democrats, who now claim, contrary to Tribe’s prior position, that 270 is required. So Pence says, fine. Pursuant to the 12th Amendment, no candidate has achieved the necessary majority. That sends the matter to the House, where “the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote . . . .” Republicans currently control 26 of the state delegations, the bare majority needed to win that vote. President Trump is re-elected there as well TRUMP-Jan6-COUPattempt “”” - - - . 21OCT25-POST#354

Last edited:
struth wrote: What facts am I avoiding? 21OCT25- POST#315

NFBW wrote: The EASTMAN PLAN (for one) to put pressure on and disrupt the peaceful democratic transfer of power on Jan6 for the first time in the 240 year history of the United States of America. The FACT that there was an attempt by DJT to overturn the election that fell apart when Pence refused to go along with the Eastman Plan on Jan5 thus causing the plan to turn into a violent mob attacking the Capitol to grab Mike Pence and hang him and to shoot Nancy Pelosi in the head. - - - You struth are avoiding the incriminating facts around the Eastman Plan as Correll and now Oldestyle and Ye Oldstyle’s admirer Lastamender must do to be true to the DJTcult process of spreading baseless propaganda in support of DJT’s BIG LIE and corruption. 21OCT25-POST#351
what about it? sounds like a. blue print of a perfectly liter la legal route

struth wrote: What facts am I avoiding? 21OCT25-POST#315

ILOVEISRAEL wrote: Please tell us what Trump did on 1/6 21OCT26-POST#355

Correll wrote: 1. Is it not Pence's job to make that call himself? - - - 2. IF Pence believed that the ballots were fraudulent, is that not what SHOULD have happened? 21OCT16-POST#887

Oldestyle wrote: So now that I've read your tiny little print memo...how in that is our democracy destroyed? - - - 21OCT25-POST#320

NFBW wrote: The EASTMAN PLAN (for one) to put pressure on and disrupt the peaceful democratic transfer of power on Jan6 … 21OCT25-POST#351

struth wrote: What about it? Sounds like a blue print of a perfectly literal legal route 21OCT25- POST#356

NFBW wrote: I’m asking all of you DJTvoterrs to go on record stating support of the EASTMAN PLAN to be constitutionally legal and ethically sound for a lawyer to convince a losing, one term President, to overthrow an election by developing and rallying DJTvoterss to fall in behind a legal theory that Pence could singlehandedly toss out Biden’s victory on Jan6. Could it ever be legal and fair to all voters to convince the already “sore losers” that there was a putative legal scheme for Pence to unilaterally reject Biden electors from seven states, effectively disenfranchising tens of millions of American voters, including a large share of Biden’s non-white voters who live in seven key battleground states that Biden won. - - - Do you believe this lives up to a President’s duty to protect and defend the CONSTITUTION of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA when DJT attempted to delete millions of citizen’s legal votes in seven states based on lies that there was fraud as expressed in the EASTMAN PLAN NOTE 3. - - - “At the end, he {PENCE} announces that because of the ongoing disputes in the 7 States, there are no electors that can be deemed validly appointed in those States. That means the total number of “electors appointed” – the language of the 12th Amendment -- is 454. … A “majority of the electors appointed” would therefore be 228. There are at this point 232 votes for Trump, 222 votes for Biden. Pence then gavels President Trump as re-elected.” ??????? 21OCT26-POST#357

Last edited:

Build new highways or spurs around blue cities to bypass them. What is good will now leave the travesties.

Oldestyle wrote: It's a legal challenge that would be addressed by the Supreme Court if it proceeded that far. 21OCT25-POST#320

NFBW wrote: Oldestyle could not have read the EASTMAN memo because the plan was to stay out of the courts. Eastman included this point in his memo if the Democrats “ would press a lawsuit {they} would have their past position -- that these are non-justiciable political questions – thrown back at them, to get the lawsuit dismissed.” - - - Had Oldestyle ; Correll ; Lastamender ; struth and all DJTvoterrs read the Eastman Plan they would know that the PLAN was to obliterate millions of legitimate ballots cast in seven Biden states and force the election into the HOUSE where the minority Party on a technicality wouid decide that Trump And Pence won. 21OCT25-POST#354

NFBW wrote: HERE ARE THE EXACT WORDS: Pence then gavels President Trump as re-elected. - - - 4. Howls, of course, from the Democrats, who now claim, contrary to Tribe’s prior position, that 270 is required. So Pence says, fine. Pursuant to the 12th Amendment, no candidate has achieved the necessary majority. That sends the matter to the House, where “the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote . . . .” Republicans currently control 26 of the state delegations, the bare majority needed to win that vote. President Trump is re-elected there as well TRUMP-Jan6-COUPattempt “”” - - - . 21OCT25-POST#354
And do you think for even a second that anything like what you're describing wouldn't be "in the courts"? I would imagine the filings would be instantaneous. So since it would once again be our political system working to resolve a dispute...how is that a destruction of our democracy? Other than in your...as usual...over the top reaction?

Forum List

Back