Liz Cheney Says The GOP Risks Becoming Known As 'The Party Of White Supremacy'

What? You couldn't find even one school that was teaching that? I wonder why you couldn't, if it is being taught all across the country as was claimed.
Here are a few of the first links I found on it.

Did you forget a link to schools our kids might be attending? All your links are to colleges and higher education. Try again. I'm sure you can find at least one regular school since idiots have claimed our children are being subjected to this all across the country.

What? You couldn't find even one school that was teaching that? I wonder why you couldn't, if it is being taught all across the country as was claimed.

Did you forget a link to schools our kids might be attending? All your links are to colleges and higher education. Try again. I'm sure you can find at least one regular school since idiots have claimed our children are being subjected to this all across the country.
I figured you guys were talking about education in general. When discussing "school", that typically includes higher education.

That being said, most of the propagandizing that happens in American education happens at the collegiate level anyway.

I don't agree with her on much but I agree with her on this.

Risks? A little late for that.

Most of the party refuses to admit that white racism even exists. The reputation is not exactly a shock.

Why wouldn't or shouldn't racism exist?
Racism is born from stereotypes, stereotypes are born from behavior.
Today’s “RACISM” is nothing more than courageous, intelligent beings paying attention to behavioral statistics, stereotyping, profiling and forecasting. If darkies change their deficient behavior the “RACISM” goes away. TA-DA!
You are just another member of the racist GOPQ. You are a SLUG.
But a solid Trumpster. Trump inspires them to be what they are.

What trump does is tell them it's ok to be what they are.

They've been like that all along.

Who are they?
Intelligent beings who aren’t scared shitless of facts and statistics?
You're right. Doesn't matter how many facts there are. They can just ignore them all like they weren't even there.

Enlighten us...Post the facts related to dark person behavior. Sell us on why more carp people = Good for America

Why should I bother? Your mind is made up, and I would only confuse you with facts. Believe what you want.
Got it...so you have nothing worth presenting...you want me and other courageous folks to ignore the facts and fall back on FEELZ?
NO THANKS.

I don't want you to do anything. You are an idiot right winger, and I'm sure better men than me have tried to reason with your pathetic excuse for logic. There will always be unreasonable idiots who just can't get past their own goofy attitude. You are one of them. I can live with that.

I figured you guys were talking about education in general. When discussing "school", that typically includes higher education.

That being said, most of the propagandizing that happens in American education happens at the collegiate level anyway.

Right that's why there was all that whining about our children all across the country being indoctrinated. Idiot.

Right that's why there was all that whining about our children all across the country being indoctrinated. Idiot.
I didn't read the whole conversation, but I can see that you're not someone interested in civil discussion.

I didn't read the whole conversation, but I can see that you're not someone interested in civil discussion.

I don't know how to have a civil discussion with someone pushing another crazy conspiracy theory.

I don't know how to have a civil discussion with someone pushing another crazy conspiracy theory.
Critical race theory's presence in higher education isn't disputed, and it ties into "anti-racism", which is promoted by mainstream media through appearances on national news of individuals like Robin Diangelo and Ibram X. Kendi. Both of them are influential in higher education as well.

Critical race theory's presence in higher education isn't disputed, and it ties into "anti-racism", which is promoted by mainstream media through appearances on national news of individuals like Robin Diangelo and Ibram X. Kendi. Both of them are influential in higher education as well.

It's a legal theory, taught almost exclusively at law schools along with many other theories of law.

It's a legal theory, taught almost exclusively at law schools along with many other theories of law.
While it is a legal theory, it's also based on some pretty faulty assumptions, which is why it is more accurately considered propaganda. It would be like having a legal theory based on the more extreme elements of feminism.

She is one of those Republicans much like Mitt Romney who thinks if she says stuff the MSM wants to hear they will show her respect and give her favorable coverage. I would suggest she and those like her go take a look through the wreckage known as the Lincoln Project they were the MSM darling all last year and now that they are no longer the medias useful idiots goodbye and good riddance to them from the same media. If she wants to follow in their footsteps fine by me it will end the same way for her.

While it is a legal theory, it's also based on some pretty faulty assumptions, which is why it is more accurately considered propaganda. It would be like having a legal theory based on the more extreme elements of feminism.

If I ever go to law school, I'll get back with you and we can have a long discussion about it. Till then I've already spent too much time on that goofy conspiracy theory. Our kids aren't being indoctrinated with critical race theory.

If I ever go to law school, I'll get back with you and we can have a long discussion about it. Till then I've already spent too much time on that goofy conspiracy theory. Our kids aren't being indoctrinated with critical race theory.
Indoctrination has been a prime component of American education for a long while. In the past, it was a matter of "whitewashing" history. Now, we seem to be overcompensating in the other direction.

JANUARY 6TH
What does that have to do with critical race theory?
That day forever etched the title
PARTY OF WHITE SUPREMACIST ON THE GOPQ

VOTERS WILL REMEMBER!

The January 6th scuffle at the Capitol was hardly a pivotal moment. A bit of a brouhaha between a handful of mostly peaceful, unarmed protesters and the security guards. One of the cops murdered an unarmed protester, a broad as well as a military veteran, in cold blood. But we don't even know what his name is, because they are hiding it from the people.

I don't agree with her on much but I agree with her on this.

Ok? I don't know how we could possibly do that anymore than Trump did.

He condemned white supremacy over and over over.
So.... what does Liz Cheney and all the moronic little parrots who are Trumpetting this, want to have happen?'

Honestly it's just a bunch of lies and stupidity. We could denounce hate groups until the end of time, and they would just pretend we didn't, because they themselves are filled with hate, and they want it to be true.

Trump condemning white supremacy shows as much honesty as a cop kicking the shit out of an unconscious guy on the ground while shouting "quit resisting"

You are full of baloney since you are clearly disregarding his many statements as shown in the video you didn't watch, while you never showed that he is supporting the Supremacists....

You are one of the most partisan democrats in the forum, it makes you dumb because of it.

Forum List

Back