Liz Cheney Says The GOP Risks Becoming Known As 'The Party Of White Supremacy'

I don't agree with her on much but I agree with her on this.

She’s correct.

Just read posts on this forum.
How does the GOPQ think they can win the chance to govern again by tying their party, the GOPQ, to a man that controls about 33% of the electorate?
Do you actually believe that? If people were allowed to vote, I think we both know who would win. Of course, you are calling millions of people racist and you seem to believe that.

You are goofy, aren't you. White and white supremacists' are not the same thing.

According to critical race theory, they are.

No idea what critical race is, but they are not the same.
Seriously? You've never heard of Critical Race Theory? Did you follow any of the BLM riots this summer? And never heard of Critical Race Theory? How about the 1619 project?
Nope, but I don't watch much fox or listen to crazy right wing hate mongers. Are those things they use to rile you crazies up?
It is the stuff being pushed in schools nationwide. Is not even subtle racism. I wish democrats would stop that nonsense and quit using skin color for political advantage. Pitting people against each other and then using it as an excuse why personal liberty is no longer valuable is beyond reprehensible.

I just looked it up. It's not taught anywhere in public schools. Some law schools teach it as one of several theories in law, but whoever told you it was being taught in our public schools is full of shit. Of course we already knew that.

Nope, but I don't watch much fox or listen to crazy right wing hate mongers. Are those things they use to rile you crazies up?
At least you admit your ignorance. It's a start. If you have kids or grandkids in school, I'd recommend a bit of research on the theory.

Just looked it up. If my grandkids make it to law school, which is the only place it is being taught, along with other legal theories, I suspect they will be able to make up their own minds about it. Whoever told you it is being taught to our school kids is lying to you ------ again.

You are goofy, aren't you. White and white supremacists' are not the same thing.

Seriously? You've never heard of Critical Race Theory? Did you follow any of the BLM riots this summer? And never heard of Critical Race Theory? How about the 1619 project?
It is the stuff being pushed in schools nationwide. Is not even subtle racism. I wish democrats would stop that nonsense and quit using skin color for political advantage. Pitting people against each other and then using it as an excuse why personal liberty is no longer valuable is beyond reprehensible.

I just looked it up. It's not taught anywhere in public schools. Some law schools teach it as one of several theories in law, but whoever told you it was being taught in our public schools is full of shit. Of course we already knew that.
Might want to dig a little deeper. A whistle blower talked about it at California Schools, that is when people first started to hear about it. Since then, it has popped up in schools all over the country. I'm talking about Critical Race Theory, I don't know about the 1619 Project.

typical politicians would do ANYTHING to avoid a primary. well, my friends, Liz is anything but a typical politician: she has more balls than the entire male GOP caucus combined!

I suppose you regaining the integrity the right once had, and abandoning all your favorite conspiracy theories is a little too much to hope for, isn't it?

Has Liz apologized for being white?

View attachment 461254

Ah, so you're saying these WHITE PROG stars who confessed their sins to racism are white supremacists then.

First I've heard a PROG admit their own are white supremacists. I've said for years the left projects, now you're getting it Bulldog, perhaps you're wising up.

I never said anything near what you just wrote. Must have been those voices in your head again.

Might want to dig a little deeper. A whistle blower talked about it at California Schools, that is when people first started to hear about it. Since then, it has popped up in schools all over the country. I'm talking about Critical Race Theory, I don't know about the 1619 Project.

Name the schools where it is being taught. Name even 1 school, other than a law school where it is being taught

Most of the party refuses to admit that white racism even exists. The reputation is not exactly a shock.

Racism, of course, exists, and always will. I've experienced it myself at times in my life, but racism doesn't have even a remotely significant foothold in this country to affect much of anything. All of these anecdotes of roaming hoards of white supremacists throughout the country is a farce almost entirely fabricated by the media and the political left. Just like most white people, most non-whites are simply victims of their own choices and circumstances, but blaming whitey is certainly easier.

Risks? A little late for that.

Most of the party refuses to admit that white racism even exists. The reputation is not exactly a shock.

Why wouldn't or shouldn't racism exist?
Racism is born from stereotypes, stereotypes are born from behavior.
Today’s “RACISM” is nothing more than courageous, intelligent beings paying attention to behavioral statistics, stereotyping, profiling and forecasting. If darkies change their deficient behavior the “RACISM” goes away. TA-DA!
You are just another member of the racist GOPQ. You are a SLUG.
But a solid Trumpster. Trump inspires them to be what they are.

What trump does is tell them it's ok to be what they are.

They've been like that all along.

Who are they?
Intelligent beings who aren’t scared shitless of facts and statistics?

Name the schools where it is being taught. Name even 1 school, other than a law school where it is being taught
I googled for about five minutes and found the name of the group that was handing 20 page critical race packets to California Teachers. The group was called Epoch Education. If you want you can look them up and see what they are about. If your kids are in California, they probably know all about it. All you have to do is google critical race theory in California Schools. Make no mistake, this is not a California only phenomena.

Today’s “RACISM” is nothing more than courageous, intelligent beings paying attention to behavioral statistics, stereotyping, profiling and forecasting. If darkies change their deficient behavior the “RACISM” goes away. TA-DA!

Who are they?
You're right. Doesn't matter how many facts there are. They can just ignore them all like they weren't even there.

I googled for about five minutes and found the name of the group that was handing 20 page critical race packets to California Teachers. The group was called Epoch Education. If you want you can look them up and see what they are about. If your kids are in California, they probably know all about it. All you have to do is google critical race theory in California Schools. Make no mistake, this is not a California only phenomena.
What? You couldn't find even one school that was teaching that? I wonder why you couldn't, if it is being taught all across the country as was claimed.

If more people paid closer attention to what government does regardless of party control, they'd realize both parties are the parties of war, reckless spending, and corporate bailouts.

Who are they?
You're right. Doesn't matter how many facts there are. They can just ignore them all like they weren't even there.

Enlighten us...Post the facts related to dark person behavior. Sell us on why more dark people = Good for America

Last edited:
What? You couldn't find even one school that was teaching that? I wonder why you couldn't, if it is being taught all across the country as was claimed.
Here are a few of the first links I found on it.

Who are they?

Enlighten us...Post the facts related to dark person behavior. Sell us on why more carp people = Good for America

Why should I bother? Your mind is made up, and I would only confuse you with facts. Believe what you want.

Here are a few of the first links I found on it.

JANUARY 6TH

Who are they?

Enlighten us...Post the facts related to dark person behavior. Sell us on why more carp people = Good for America

Why should I bother? Your mind is made up, and I would only confuse you with facts. Believe what you want.
Got it...so you have nothing worth presenting...you want me and other courageous folks to ignore the facts and fall back on FEELZ?
NO THANKS.

Forum List

Back