Liz Cheney Says The GOP Risks Becoming Known As 'The Party Of White Supremacy'

The ugly racist underbelly of the GOP has been exposed. Where do they go? Do they double down? Do they go more racist?

Translation:
“The rampant racism running through the GOP is so obvious, they won’t go WOKE, they won’t put dark people on a pedestal above all others, they won’t ignore statistics related to dark people behaviors, they won’t pretend dark people are NOT America’s greatest liability and they won’t denigrate Whitey. THEY’RE RACISTS!”

How would you personally deal with the white problem?
There is no "white problem".

WTF are you talking about?
Sure there is...their amazing ability to go to school makes dark people look bad, their amazing ability to have children after marriage makes dark people look bad, their amazing ability to go to work and be self sufficient makes dark people look bad...their amazing ability to respect law and order makes dark people look bad. YOU definitely have a “white problem”.

I just looked it up. It's not taught anywhere in public schools. Some law schools teach it as one of several theories in law, but whoever told you it was being taught in our public schools is full of shit. Of course we already knew that.

You didn't look too hard, did you?

Might want to dig a little deeper. A whistle blower talked about it at California Schools, that is when people first started to hear about it. Since then, it has popped up in schools all over the country. I'm talking about Critical Race Theory, I don't know about the 1619 Project.

1619 bullshit has be adopted all over the country

I don't agree with her on much but I agree with her on this.

Well that ship has already sailed. Republicans are now known as the party of racism and white supremacy and Q-anon.

When you do nothing to disavow the lies, the racism, and the insanity, it is tacit approval for all of this odious behavior.

You are goofy, aren't you. White and white supremacists' are not the same thing.

According to critical race theory, they are.

No idea what critical race is, but they are not the same.
Seriously? You've never heard of Critical Race Theory? Did you follow any of the BLM riots this summer? And never heard of Critical Race Theory? How about the 1619 project?
Nope, but I don't watch much fox or listen to crazy right wing hate mongers. Are those things they use to rile you crazies up?
It is the stuff being pushed in schools nationwide. Is not even subtle racism. I wish democrats would stop that nonsense and quit using skin color for political advantage. Pitting people against each other and then using it as an excuse why personal liberty is no longer valuable is beyond reprehensible.

I just looked it up. It's not taught anywhere in public schools. Some law schools teach it as one of several theories in law, but whoever told you it was being taught in our public schools is full of shit. Of course we already knew that.
Might want to dig a little deeper. A whistle blower talked about it at California Schools, that is when people first started to hear about it. Since then, it has popped up in schools all over the country. I'm talking about Critical Race Theory, I don't know about the 1619 Project.

Name the schools where it is being taught. Name even 1 school, other than a law school where it is being taught
I googled for about five minutes and found the name of the group that was handing 20 page critical race packets to California Teachers. The group was called Epoch Education. If you want you can look them up and see what they are about. If your kids are in California, they probably know all about it. All you have to do is google critical race theory in California Schools. Make no mistake, this is not a California only phenomena.
What? You couldn't find even one school that was teaching that? I wonder why you couldn't, if it is being taught all across the country as was claimed.

Your link says that this is taught in over 200 colleges and universities. Public school covers the periods grades one through eight. That’s not college or university.

"nazi nazi nazi" he queefs. but both sides do it. lol

Herr Ulcer;

How would you personally deal with the white problem? What is your solution to the race your party so bitterly hates?

LK Ulcer? (do you lick your ulcer? gross)
you are not worthy of a response other than mocking you, until you have managed to stop melting down.

you need help.

That's not an answer, Herr Ulcer.

You and your Reich have made clear that whites are the basis of every malady which has ever befallen planet earth.

What is your personal proposal to solve the white problem?

Well that ship has already sailed. Republicans are now known as the party of racism and white supremacy and Q-anon.

When you do nothing to disavow the lies, the racism, and the insanity, it is tacit approval for all of this odious behavior.

Yea, nothing.

Other than generations of political platforms and policies, generations of political service and administration.

When liberals can tell such lies and manage to sell them, that right there, is the end of our democracy.

Your link says that this is taught in over 200 colleges and universities. Public school covers the periods grades one through eight. That’s not college or university.
The second link yes.

If you care - dig around a little bit Search 1619 project. Here's another.

I've given you enough links already. Educate yourself, or don't. I really don't give a hoot. You can pretend it doesn't exist, but that doesn't mean it is not happening.

There is no "white problem".

WTF are you talking about?

You better tell your Reich.

You of the Reich are putting out Merrick Garland specifically to deal with the "white problem."

The second link yes.

If you care - dig around a little bit Search 1619 project. Here's another.

I've given you enough links already. Educate yourself, or don't. I really don't give a hoot. You can pretend it doesn't exist, but that doesn't mean it is not happening.

This is why I so rarely give them links anymore. They just invent excuses to ignore them.

I have known that since the 80s.

I'm just happy that some republicans have had enough and want to put a stop to it.

I doubt they will succeed since the ones who want to stop it are in the minority but it does give me a little hope that there is at least a little decency left in the Republican Party.

This is why I so rarely give them links anymore. They just invent excuses to ignore them.

That or just childish nitpicking. Thank goodness I don't have kids in school anymore (like they would even be in school here in Los Angeles). Some of the stuff they are being indoctrinated with is sickening.

I have known that since the 80s.

I'm just happy that some republicans have had enough and want to put a stop to it.

I doubt they will succeed since the ones who want to stop it are in the minority but it does give me a little hope that there is at least a little decency left in the Republican Party.
Put what to stop? The GOP doesn't control what lies the Democrats tell.

Ok? I don't know how we could possibly do that anymore than Trump did.

He condemned white supremacy over and over over.
So.... what does Liz Cheney and all the moronic little parrots who are Trumpetting this, want to have happen?'

Honestly it's just a bunch of lies and stupidity. We could denounce hate groups until the end of time, and they would just pretend we didn't, because they themselves are filled with hate, and they want it to be true.

Trump condemning white supremacy shows as much honesty as a cop kicking the shit out of an unconscious guy on the ground while shouting "quit resisting"

Notihng we can do will every be enough for people like you and you will lie about what we say and do.

What option is left for us?

I suppose you regaining the integrity the right once had, and abandoning all your favorite conspiracy theories is a little too much to hope for, isn't it?

Listen to the Dim NAZI Reich minion talking about integrity. That is utterly hilarious.

Ok? I don't know how we could possibly do that anymore than Trump did.

He condemned white supremacy over and over over.
So.... what does Liz Cheney and all the moronic little parrots who are Trumpetting this, want to have happen?'

Honestly it's just a bunch of lies and stupidity. We could denounce hate groups until the end of time, and they would just pretend we didn't, because they themselves are filled with hate, and they want it to be true.

Trump condemning white supremacy shows as much honesty as a cop kicking the shit out of an unconscious guy on the ground while shouting "quit resisting"

Notihng we can do will every be enough for people like you and you will lie about what we say and do.

What option is left for us?

I suppose you regaining the integrity the right once had, and abandoning all your favorite conspiracy theories is a little too much to hope for, isn't it?

Listen to the Dim NAZI Reich minion talking about integrity. That is utterly hilarious.

another twat spewing "nazi nazi nazi". both sides do it. LOL

Forum List

Back