Liz Cheney Goes Down In Flames

Thanks for your opinion, I have a different one. And, it involves returning to people exactly what they dish out. If they want to be treated differently they should consider their own actions and words.

How silly. Your opinion is silly.

You're basically advocdating that a man who is potentially the leader of the free world should act like an insolent, spoiled child just because others do.

Do you have any conceptual understanding for "taking the high road" or "rising above" your competition?

If Cheney had called Trump a poopy-head, do you really want your President calling someone a poopy-head?

That’s cute. Maybe she will replay the

Sure its in-your-face

Its the style that causes trump haters to leap off tall buildings

But in this case they had it coming

goodbye video to Trump sometime later today. The sound of all of those church bells ringing after his landslide loss, was especially satisfying.

I wonder if they will ring them again after he’s sentenced to prison?

That’s cute. Maybe she will replay the

goodbye video to Trump sometime later today. The sound of all of those church bells ringing after his landslide loss, was especially satisfying.

You're basically advocdating that a man who is potentially the leader of the free world should act like an insolent, spoiled child just because others do.

Do you have any conceptual understanding for "taking the high road" or "rising above" your competition?

If Cheney had called Trump a poopy-head, do you really want your President calling someone a poopy-head?
I like polite politicians who tax us into poverty and destroy people's careers...not.

Trump got more votes this time so your logic isn't logical.
Math is hard

1660747806614.png

What happens inside the Oval usually stays in the Oval.

Pardon me for losing my shit here, but you fucking brain dead simpletons who reflexively repeat Russia, Russia every freaking time someone points out Trump's traitorous behavior are really getting annoying. Even if you ignore everything else, he accepted, indeed asked for, the help of a foreign adversary in a presidential election. He did not condemn that help. He never said what he should have said. That what Putin was doing in 2016 was unwanted, reprehensible, and that he wanted to disassociate himself and his campaign from it. He never reported the many contacts between members of the campaign and Russian operatives. He in fact hired as his campaign manager a man with a close relationship with someone the SIC assessed was a member of Russian intel. So no matter whether you believe Russian activities had no influence on the election or not, or whether you accept this.......
......Cheney was 100% correct in criticizing Trump's behavior during the campaign.

You lose your shit because you a fucking insane person.
Don't blame others -
Look inward.

Forum List

Back