Liz Cheney Goes Down In Flames

Trump could have just posted this:

R.88c984fdab9b6c619a725fa84867180e

Sure its in-your-face

Its the style that causes trump haters to leap off tall buildings

But in this case they had it coming

This is where the Trumps make their mistakes.

It is clearly personal and I know Trump believes in avenging his enemies. In that regard, I get why DJ Trump said what he did and made it known.

The excessive spiking in my opinion is not just bad taste, it's bad politics. Save the full onslaught for her when she is in a debate with you or in your attack ads on her or those she supports.

Of course, her dad made it worse with his ad that called Trump a coward and the six year full court press against their would influence even the most patient and peaceful man.

Sure its in-your-face

This is a very solid example of Trump acting in a manner which is profoundly un-Presidential.

Politically, I agree with almost everything Donald Trump espouses. But antics such as this don't paint him in a good light by any stretch of the imagination. They make him look childishly vindictive and immature, and that's just not what we should want in someone who's the leader of the free world.

Every time I see something like this from Trump, I hope DeSantis runs in 2024...

Sure its in-your-face

Don Jr. is a classy guy, but I think he should have hired a troupe of musically inclined midgets to perform this tune in celebration.

She is going to take Trump down by running 3rd party. Sane Republicans who can't vote for Biden will vote for her. Thus taking votes away from Trump. Biden win.

By any means necessary. She's willing to do anything to take Trump down. God bless her. The rest of the Republicans are afraid of him and rightfully so. You could get assassinated going against the Furor.
Its laughable to think that any trump voter would switch to her as the alternative

The godless cult of globalism will eradicate many people. Their agendas now have tentacles reaching most parts of the world. Nations that were not rich are now poorer because of it. And they will get poorer. Bidne has to know this. But as you see him, he seems to be heavily medicated. Drugged to passivity with bouts of anger when he speaks. He is condemned by religious beliefs with many others involved with this. He is condemned by secular standards for the history books.
This isn’t about globalism or any policy position.

This is entirely about kissing Trump’s ass.

I didn’t say they must vote for Cheney. I’m saying they didn’t vote for Cheney because she didn‘t kiss Trump’s ass.

We all know this is true.
I think you were demanding that her district reelect her else you will accuse them of being in a cult or something

What sane person would vote for their political enemy?

The whole fight for freedom is uphill. It is so bad that you as a Progressive do not even recognize the tyranny. It is disgusting that half the people get the worst treatment in this nation by those who control the media. Where there are endless white hate groups committing violence. Where we have government officials acting like KGB or SS agents goading citizens into a criminal act. If what you typed happens it will be par for the course. And it will be another validation what we Repub voters have believed for years. Biden lies every day. Every day he utters his few syllables.
You've drank the cool aid. Bias. Brainwashed. Yea, as a white man, straight, college educated, no debt, good job, saving enough for retirement, I just don't see it your way. Not socially or fiscally.

The richer I get though the more your way benefits me. I see why rich people vote Republican even when they are Kaitlyn Jenner or Ben Carson. I get it. And I get why people like you vote against your own economic interests. Social Wedge issues. God, gays, guns and racism.

We should be voting for the same party. We're both middle class people. I vote for the labor party. You believe your party has the poor, middle class AND Rich's best interests? Ha! Trump talks a good game but you at least admit the rest of the Republicans are RINO's, globalists, deep staters.

This is a very solid example of Trump acting in a manner which is profoundly un-Presidential.

Politically, I agree with almost everything Donald Trump espouses. But antics such as this don't paint him in a good light by any stretch of the imagination. They make him look childishly vindictive and immature, and that's just not what we should want in someone who's the leader of the free world.

Every time I see something like this from Trump, I hope DeSantis runs in 2024...

So, everyone else can say and do what they please, but Trump is supposed to adhere to being civil?

I don't understand this way of thinking, and never will.

I think you were demanding that her district reelect her else you will accuse them of being in a cult or something

What sane person would vote for their political enemy?
I’m not demanding anything. I’m pointing out the obvious.

She’s their “political enemy” because she doesn’t like Trump. It’s that simple with the cult.

Cheney pleaded with the Democrats who welcomed her with open arms when she joined them in going after Trump to switch parties to vote for her and save her in the primaries. Yeah, her usefulness is over, and she found out the hard way she got used.

Even Al Franken's endorsement could not save Cheney From going down in flames.

The people of Wyoming have spoken - Buh-bye, Liz.

I'm sure glad she got those votes from Democrats. They really made a difference. Makes you wonder though what the results would have been with no crossover votes.

The whole fight for freedom is uphill. It is so bad that you as a Progressive do not even recognize the tyranny. It is disgusting that half the people get the worst treatment in this nation by those who control the media. Where there are endless white hate groups committing violence. Where we have government officials acting like KGB or SS agents goading citizens into a criminal act. If what you typed happens it will be par for the course. And it will be another validation what we Repub voters have believed for years. Biden lies every day. Every day he utters his few syllables.

The hate groups, militias and Christian Nationalists are all Trumpies.

She is going to take Trump down by running 3rd party. Sane Republicans who can't vote for Biden will vote for her. Thus taking votes away from Trump. Biden win.

By any means necessary. She's willing to do anything to take Trump down. God bless her. The rest of the Republicans are afraid of him and rightfully so. You could get assassinated going against the Furor.
Trumps popularity as at an all time high. Keep up the good work of getting him reelected!

So, everyone else can say and do what they please, but Trump is supposed to adhere to being civil?

I don't understand this way of thinking, and never will.

Show where I've even ever suggested something so stupid and I'll buy you a house. "Everyone else" isn't a threat to the left, nor is everyone on the left a threat to those on the right.

My point is that it would serve him well to simply smile, nod his head and move on. The person he backed won. That's no secret. He could choose to act like a respected head of state, or he could choose to act like a child.

Sadly, he chose the latter...

You love GW, don't you?

Show where I've even ever suggested something so stupid and I'll buy you a house. "Everyone else" isn't a threat to the left, nor is everyone on the left a threat to those on the right.

My point is that it would serve him well to simply smile, nod his head and move on. The person he backed won. That's no secret. He could choose to act like a respected head of state, or he could choose to act like a child.

Sadly, he chose the latter...

Thanks for your opinion, I have a different one. And, it involves returning to people exactly what they dish out. If they want to be treated differently they should consider their own actions and words.

Forum List

Back