Liz Cheney delivers another gut punch to Donald

Why? Is you idea politics nothing but hate and extremism?
That was a cheap shot Mooney and you know it too, don't you.

Hate and extremism is a cabal of Alinsky worshippers who lied their asses off for five stinking years and counting of lies and false scenarios against Clinton and his staff and of what Hillary Rodham ("I forget") Clinton projected her sellout of the American people for raw power as the big boss of Bill Clinton, nanny boss to Obama for 8 years to cover his absence of equanimity over a nation Hillary wanted to totally control and getting financed on Alaska's nickel of 3 Aleutian Islands she had cededed to Russia for big returns on these Islands America clearly owned and our geologists knew each of them had millions if not billions of barrels of oils in the US territorial waters that could well put Russia in the top 1 spot for oil and gas ownership that could win a war against the USA. Hillary is no damn good to the American people she screwed in that loser cede for greed. Don't fool yourself Hillary's hatred of Trump who won the election came because Hillary's lies of omission about Whitewater followed her lack of concern for the seniors she burned to profit off Whitewater still carried a distinct skunk smell 30 years later. She lost the election due to her own greed for other people's life savings placed in her hidden accounts like the Clinton Library Foundation that Putin put a few million in for his fave asocial American politician with more to give than sits in the United States treasury and all the price hikes on inflation good ol boy Biden caused. When someone with something on Hillary emerges so does death. A suicided aide to her she screamed at for half an hour whose body was found 5 hours later; the author of a Hilary tell-all book on her evildoing who was vaporized in an airplane that dashed into one of the buildings on 9-11-01 by people who enjoyed Democrat friends in high places, the Taliban to whom good ol boy Joe Biden left half a trillion dollars worthof fighter jets and untouchable helicopters, not to mention tens of thousands of state-of-the-arts targetshooting guns Joe left for America's enemies who want to wipe Israel and the USA and Israel off the face of the map. Joe Biden, Hilary's front for her decisions to wipe all her political rivals off the face of this earth.

We are about to lose every freedom in the Constitution so Hillary Clinton becomes the up-yours Empressaria of planet earth. There is just one hitch: freedom-loving American people will come together under God's mercy and hit back the arrogant hussies cabal who have had their minions stalk a President's staff, family, wife, and even people who will likely vote for him and send little missy Liz Cheney back to her alma mater which was not in Wyoming the state she has betrayed.

Last edited:
Amazing how the Left now loves all the

W 911 Zionist "Biden Republicans"

Why not?

W outspent LBJ. Zionists are not fiscal conservatives, and in the end STEALING from "spending" is what it is all about...

Amazing how the Left now loves all the

W 911 Zionist "Biden Republicans"

Why not?

W outspent LBJ. Zionists are not fiscal conservatives, and in the end STEALING from "spending" is what it is all about...
That shows they are insincere

As bad as dumb Don is, he’s still better than the war criminal W.

In a sane nation, W faces a firing squad.
Technically Trump is a criminal too. He bribed the doctor to lie about a bone spur to get them out of being drafted.

Technically Trump is a criminal too. He bribed the doctor to lie about a bone spur to get them out of being drafted.
There is no equivalence between a mass murderer and someone illegally avoiding the draft, unless you’re a partisan hack.

Last edited:
Why does she stay in the GOP?

Makes zero sense.

What is it about the GOP she likes, or what is it about the DNC she hates?

Chaney is more of a conservative than EX President Rump and you Rumpsters.

And dumb Joe Biden is a Dick Cheney Democrat.
That is a far-fetched error but forgivable. Cheney is loved in the Equality State because people knew he'd give you the shirt off his back any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Biden on the other hand would demand the only shirt off your back you had and then raise your personal taxes through reluctant channels if you didn't or couldn't so you could keep your job.

I lived in Wyoming most of my adult life. Cheney made people like him by helping them out. Everybody in the city of Casper where he graduated the year he and Lynn were named Homecoming King and Queen at Natrona County High School--but I mean everyone loved those two. He also helped people out when he was voted to be the only U. S. House Representative Wyoming had and was voted in over and over until I'm sure he held the record for the numger of terms that he served in the state's history. While other representatives shunned visitors while in office, Cheney had an open door policy when any Wyoming state citizen went to Washington, D.C.

When you look at the shrieking squad as today's model of representatives, it's no wonder people can't wrap their minds around representatives and senators who actually care about the success and prosperity of their state's people who work hard and hire a lot of people to bring wealth to their states.

It's too bad so few of you have representatives like those in the state with the smallest population which is Wyoming. And what a privilege it was to spend 35 years there and run my own business in downtown Casper.

That is a far-fetched error but forgivable. Cheney is loved in the Equality State because people knew he'd give you the shirt off his back any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Biden on the other hand would demand the only shirt off your back you had and then raise your personal taxes through reluctant channels if you didn't or couldn't so you could keep your job.

I lived in Wyoming most of my adult life. Cheney made people like him by helping them out. Everybody in the city of Casper where he graduated the year he and Lynn were named Homecoming King and Queen at Natrona County High School--but I mean everyone loved those two. He also helped people out when he was voted to be the only U. S. House Representative Wyoming had and was voted in over and over until I'm sure he held the record for the numger of terms that he served in the state's history. While other representatives shunned visitors while in office, Cheney had an open door policy when any Wyoming state citizen went to Washington, D.C.

When you look at the shrieking squad as today's model of representatives, it's no wonder people can't wrap their minds around representatives and senators who actually care about the success and prosperity of their state's people who work hard and hire a lot of people to bring wealth to their states.

It's too bad so few of you have representatives like those in the state with the smallest population which is Wyoming. And what a privilege it was to spend 35 years there and run my own business in downtown Casper.
Dick Cheney is a fucking neocon, just like old Joe. He may have been nice to Wyomingites, but he loved mass murdering people in the ME for no reason other than enriching war profiteers like Halliburton.

Forum List

Back