Liz Cheney beginning to come clean she's Democrat

The thing about Establishment Republicans like Cheney is that they had an actual chance to rule but failed completely. Rolled over for radicals like B. Hussein O instead of fighting for the little man, making the middle class bend over and get schlonged.

If characters like JEB! actually had accomplishments to point to, Donald J. Trump would have never disembarked from the Golden Escalator to run, and if he did he would have lost quickly.

Obama wasn't a radical. Trump's entry on the golden escalator should have scared you to death. He has more in common with Gaddafi than any American leader.

My opinion is based upon actual fact.

Yes, it is a fact that all Trump voters think exactly like you!

200w.gif

lol

No, Cheney is no Democrat.

Cheney is very much a Republican and conservative – and comprehensively wrong on the issues like any other Republican and conservative.

Indeed, Cheney’s in full support of the Trump message, she just doesn’t like the messenger.
Uh-oh...trouble in Dimmer paradise. I thought you wackos were buddies with the RINOs...you know, special kickback deals to split the take.

There is no "left" in the Republican Party.

I would like to see Liz on The View.

So you're saying that every single person in the Republican Party has the same views on EVERYTHING.

What ridiculous nonsense.

Country above party is just a bullshit narrative. There are no Democrats that put country above party.
I'm sure it's easy to think that way....with one big broad brush, in your distorted right wing world...

but remember..... that's a cop out.....the easy button.

Uniting is harder.... Our founders and God's inspired, knew otherwise.

Where did we get the phrase “United we stand, divided we fall”? The concept is a biblical one (Mark 3:25), but the phrase was penned in 1768 by John Dickinson, one of the Founding Fathers of the United States of America. In “The Liberty Song” Dickinson expressed the magnitude of the quest for the young nation and the importance of unity and collaboration: “Then join hand in hand, brave Americans all! By uniting we stand, by dividing we fall!”

I don't want the only country I've ever known and loved, to fall.....do you?

So you're saying that every single person in the Republican Party has the same views on EVERYTHING.

What ridiculous nonsense.

It is ridiculous nonsense, yet almost all the MAGA folks on here seem to think it is true.

Then again, they do banish anyone that does not think exactly like them. So maybe it is their goal.

I'm sure it's easy to think that way....with one big broad brush, in your distorted right wing world...

but remember..... that's a cop out.....the easy button.

Uniting is harder.... Our founders and God's inspired, knew otherwise.

Where did we get the phrase “United we stand, divided we fall”? The concept is a biblical one (Mark 3:25), but the phrase was penned in 1768 by John Dickinson, one of the Founding Fathers of the United States of America. In “The Liberty Song” Dickinson expressed the magnitude of the quest for the young nation and the importance of unity and collaboration: “Then join hand in hand, brave Americans all! By uniting we stand, by dividing we fall!”

I don't want the only country I've ever known and loved, to fall.....do you?
Well your Reich wants us to become Europe so why do you support the brownshirts??

You post that in a thread about Liz Cheney who was literally banished from the GOP.

Damn, another partisan sheep that is too stupid to see the irony in their own post.

Such a shame.

Forum List

Back