Liz Cheney beginning to come clean she's Democrat

She could just, um. . . . get a real job.

I hear there is a teacher shortage.

You want that bitch teaching anybody's kids? She's going to try to stay in the public eye like Hillary is, but my guess is it'll lead to abject failure. She's done, who's going to listen to her anti-MAGA hatred once she's out of office? I don't think she really understands where most of the MAGA people are coming from, and she's blinded by the most severe case of TDS I've ever heard of or seen.

You want that bitch teaching anybody's kids? She's going to try to stay in the public eye like Hillary is, but my guess is it'll lead to abject failure. She's done, who's going to listen to her anti-MAGA hatred once she's out of office? I don't think she really understands where most of the MAGA people are coming from, and she's blinded by the most severe case of TDS I've ever heard of or seen.
I did hear. . . she is a conservative.

Do you honestly believe she would be pushing "drag queen story hour?"

:rolleyes:

I don't think she would be THAT toxic, compared to some of the teachers I have seen on libs of tiktok, TBH. She is smart, well meaning, and just a war mongering neo-con. That doesn't mean she doesn't care about children with good honest conservative values.

I think she could be trusted to teach public school, at the very least. In a big city.

. . . or maybe adult education, at the Y.

:71:

Can you imagine how the democrats would welcome her?

Only on cable television.

But even that doesn't always go well:

Jen Psaki: Democrats Will Lose Midterms If It Is ‘Referendum’ on Biden​

Psaki said, “I think that Democrats if the election is about who is the most extreme as we saw, you know Kevin McCarthy touch on there with Marjorie Taylor Greene, I’ll say her name, sitting over his left side, then they’re going to win. If it is a referendum on the president, they will lose. And they know that.”

1664159238987.png

She said if Trump runs she'll vote Dem....because Trump is that much of a danger to democracy

She's no Dem and never will be

We should really send more money to Ukraine.

You got the flag turned the wrong way by the way.

Says she's open to campaign for Democrats cuz Republicans won't accept the election results.

Good riddance.

lol

No, Cheney is no Democrat.

Cheney is very much a Republican and conservative – and comprehensively wrong on the issues like any other Republican and conservative.

Indeed, Cheney’s in full support of the Trump message, she just doesn’t like the messenger.

Maybe a slot on the View, where she can spout her anti-Trump BS to an ever dwindling audience could be in the works.

Edit: apologies to Toddsterpatriot. You posted right as I was typing and beat me to it.

Forum List

Back