Liz Cheney voted out of GOP leadership position

You don't have to like Trump to be a Trump supporter.

She had been wandering off the trail for quite some time.

I think they just got fed up.
Disagreeing with Trump on policy is one thing.
Siding with Pelosi and her jackals and voting to impeach is another. That's unforgivable.
Is there a conflict between Cheney and Trump? I don't see one. Cheney is expendable. Trump is not!

Liz is the face of conservatism and she now owns the loyalty of the corporations with the money. And she has the pretty face it takes for a politician to succeed in America.

Her foes are people like Marjorie, Matthew, Kevin, and Trump.

Could Ted Cruz break to go with her on the excuse of needing to support her solid conservatism?
Can any real conservatives ignore the attraction she offers to end it all for teabaggery in general?

^^^Look at the lefty whoring himself out for Dick Cheney's daughter and the corporate billionaires. LOL!
I'm a Canadian and that makes me a lefty by default. Don't sweat it marvin.

Liz Cheney is the conservative's conservative who is threatening to save America.

First from the failed leadership of Trump.
And second from the Biden threat to the American way.

Don't feel upset for the sake of me and my whoring. I'm just seeing Cheney as the break from the crazy that needs a conservative to lead the way out.
I never heard of her until she voted to impeach President Trump.
Never seen her campaigning. Never seen her attacking the Dems. Never seen her adressing a crowd.
Just another Washington Swamp Creep doing backroom deals over the heads of her voters.

Trump Responds to Cheney Ouster: ‘I Look Forward to Soon Watching Her as a Paid Contributor on CNN or MSDNC’​

Liz Cheney is a bitter, horrible human being. I watched her yesterday and realized how bad she is for the Republican Party. She has no personality or anything good having to do with politics or our Country. She is a talking point for Democrats, whether that means the Border, the gas lines, inflation, or destroying our economy. She is a warmonger whose family stupidly pushed us into the never-ending Middle East Disaster, draining our wealth and depleting our Great Military, the worst decision in our Country’s history. I look forward to soon watching her as a Paid Contributor on CNN or MSDNC!

He nailed it.

Exactly.
She said she would do all in her power to keep Trump out of the Oval office, and she represents a State with 70% vote for Trump.
Yes, but a solid conservative state that is going to do the best for themselves to keep their conservatism.

Their alternative is to put all their marbles in one basket with Trump and his chances of winning back the presidency that was supposedly stolen from him.

Will Liz Cheney rise to become the conservative voice that saves America from Biden?
Or will Trump challenge Biden and win when the vote isn't stolen from Trump.

Is sanity and reality about to descend on America and bite their asses?

Exactly.
She said she would do all in her power to keep Trump out of the Oval office, and she represents a State with 70% vote for Trump.
Yes, but a solid conservative state that is going to do the best for themselves to keep their conservatism.

Their alternative is to put all their marbles in one basket with Trump and his chances of winning back the presidency that was supposedly stolen from him.

Will Liz Cheney rise to become the conservative voice that saves America from Biden?

Liz Cheney is toast.
She sneers at voters. Without the party behind her, she'll go a write some anti-Trump book and retire.....like the rest.

Never seen her campaigning. Never seen her attacking the Dems. Never seen her adressing a crowd.
Just another Washington Swamp Creep doing backroom deals over the heads of her voters.
Everybody else did hear of her.
If you're going to flap your gums you're going to need a talking point.
Maybe find some way to attack her conservative credentials?

Everybody else did hear of her.
If you're going to flap your gums you're going to need a talking point.
Maybe find some way to attack her conservative credentials?
He has it. Cheney says there was no fraud. I know that is not true and so do 100 million others.

Disagreeing with Trump on policy is one thing.
Siding with Pelosi and her jackals and voting to impeach is another. That's unforgivable.
Is there a conflict between Cheney and Trump? I don't see one. Cheney is expendable. Trump is not!
The Orange Jesus got kicked out. He's not only expendable, he is gone.

Trump Responds to Cheney Ouster: ‘I Look Forward to Soon Watching Her as a Paid Contributor on CNN or MSDNC’​

Liz Cheney is a bitter, horrible human being. I watched her yesterday and realized how bad she is for the Republican Party. She has no personality or anything good having to do with politics or our Country. She is a talking point for Democrats, whether that means the Border, the gas lines, inflation, or destroying our economy. She is a warmonger whose family stupidly pushed us into the never-ending Middle East Disaster, draining our wealth and depleting our Great Military, the worst decision in our Country’s history. I look forward to soon watching her as a Paid Contributor on CNN or MSDNC!

He nailed it.
He also claims to have won the presidency.
Trump is now out of the picture because the Republican party at least understands that it's going to take a strong conservative voice to stop Biden's challenge against the American way.
Trump isn't capable of putting his own fat ass on the back burner.

A new challenger to Cheney will have to be found soon. How about ugly Ted Cruz? Could he put his teabagger ass on the back burner and do what's right for America?

Exactly.

The sanity and reality that's going to descend on the country and seriously bite some asses is happening already, thanks to the inept, incompetent, and ineffectual administration currently squatting in the White House.

If anything, the Biden administration's one after another failures are going to create more conservatives, even out of those who voted for him. I changed from Democrat to Republican in 2000. My wife was a Democrat and voted for Obama in 2008. As soon as she realized the effects of his incompetence and what a horrible President he actually turned out to be, she also became a Republican.

Now we are both die-hard Trump-supporters.

Last edited:

This is pretty much where I am. Look, we have the primaries where the people decide who they want as their nominee. Right or wrong, for better or worse, that's the way it is and that's the way it oughta be IMHO. And if Trump wins the nomination again, well so be it. I don't like Trump as a person at all and I don't like all of his policies and decisions, but he's way better than Joe fucking Biden and the democrats.

Exactly.

The sanity and reality that's going to descend on the country and seriously bite some asses is happening already, thanks to the inept, incompetent, and ineffectual administration currently squatting in the White House.

If anything, the Biden administrations failures are going to create more conservatives, even out of those who voted for him. I changed from Democrat to Republican in 2000. My wife was a Democrat and voted for Obama in 2008. As soon as she realized the effects of his incompetence and what a horrible President he actually turned out to be, she also became a Republican.

Maybe Trump being silenced will hurt the Dems more, as all the focus has been taken off Mr T and is firmly on Biden's absolute incompetence.

LOL, what a difference 4 years makes, in 2017 it was Crime Family-D merrily eating its own over dogmatic disputes, now it's Crime Family-R doing the exact same thing.

Both Major Parties should do humanity a favor and just devour each other out of existence.

If anything, the Biden administrations failures are going to create more conservatives, even out of those who voted for him.

There's a good chance that the Biden admin will create enough conservatives to defeat Biden.
Another way of saying that is, creating more true and hard line conservatives.

Is Trump the voice of conservatism that America needs to stop Biden.
I think he's a voice for himself and he's an uninformed idiot when stood up against Liz Cheney.

And it's pretty much a given that corporate big money aren't going to risk it on Trump again. They understand that Biden is making a strong run against everything they know to be sacred.

Liz Chaney voted out of GOP leadership position​

IMHO, she was too much of a distraction at a time when the GOP needs to be united against Biden and the democrats.

Goodbye, Lez.

Whoa. Tough times for the GOP, a split in the party makes it really hard to beat the democrats, no?

If so, then tough times brought to the fore by Cheney in her unrelenting efforts to "save" the party! Isn't it just like the GOP to do nothing, then finally get a head of steam under its ass to . . . shoot themselves in the face instead of doing any real good against the real enemy?

If 100 GOPers split off to save the party from Trump, then that will be the new GOP, and the old GOP will be the Trump party. I can tell you right now that NEITHER party will have the weight to go forward.

Funny that the GOP should rip itself apart over, not the goals of its leader, but his PERSONALITY. I don't see Lez bitching about anything Trump actually did in office yet still offering her false narrative that it all stems from his "Great Lie" still, without offering a shred of evidence that anything Trump said was any sort of lie at all! Meantime the DNC goes out past the orbit of Pluto with wild, crazy, reckless and disastrous policies, lies, and a hundred other bad things-- -- -- and as usual, NOT ONE DEMOCRAT with no much as a voice of complaint on their tongue!

Exactly.

If anything, the Biden administration's one after another failures are going to create more conservatives, even out of those who voted for him. I changed from Democrat to Republican in 2000. My wife was a Democrat and voted for Obama in 2008. As soon as she realized the effects of his incompetence and what a horrible President he actually turned out to be, she also became a Republican.

Your comment is delusional.

The Trumpers have soiled their pants.

If Biden misgoverns, and there is a good chance of that, the Democrats will have soiled their pants.

A third party of Romney and Cheney supporters plus disgusted Dems and Republicans can win in 2024.

This is pretty much where I am. Look, we have the primaries where the people decide who they want as their nominee. Right or wrong, for better or worse, that's the way it is and that's the way it oughta be IMHO. And if Trump wins the nomination again, well so be it. I don't like Trump as a person at all and I don't like all of his policies and decisions, but he's way better than Joe fucking Biden and the democrats.
Joe 'fucking' Biden threatens the American way and it's now crucial that the GOP runs a strong conservative against him.

The taking down of Liz Cheney has just handed you a very strong bidder with impeccable credentials. LOL

Forum List

Back