Live now: House Republicans officially announce start of investigation into Hunter Biden and “the big guy”

Fetuses are human babies.
rc5ru3lhv4z81.jpg

No the have the doj and the fbi covering their crimes. But like Obama stated, don't underestimate how bad Joe can fuck something up. Except this time it's Hunter that left the evidence behind. I wonder why, his daughter did the same. By leaving her diary for someone to find.
Really?
What actual evidence do you have against the President?

You don’t even have enough to send Hunter to jail

...what part of NOT A LEGAL CONCEPT did you not understand from what you've read?

It wasn't a matter of Trump being the president or not, collusion maybe reprehensible but is not a crime. Criminal Conspiracy is the crime and Mueller did not find sufficient evidence of that.
Lol, so you got nothing? Time to investigate Hillary and her involvement in it.

Really?
What actual evidence do you have against the President?

You don’t even have enough to send Hunter to jail
Ukraine is a start, found out today his involvement was treasonous. If found guilty, he should be executed. One reason Trump got impeached for asking about it. But it's not only Biden, lot's of politicians will go. Just look who overwhelming wanted Trump impeached.

Ukraine is a start, found out today his involvement was treasonous. If found guilty, he should be executed. One reason Trump got impeached for asking about it. But it's not only Biden, lot's of politicians will go. Just look who overwhelming wanted Trump impeached.
Do tell
Did Breitbart tell you that?

Nope, I'm not telling you shit. Hunter Biden's laptop verifys everything. He left it. His daughter left her diary doing the same thing. Maybe they want him to go also. He turned both of them into drug addicted, sex addicts.

Hunter Biden’s laptop verifies that he had a drug problem and had some questionable photos taken

What it doesn’t do is prove that any illicit money was ever transferred to his father

You're an idiot.
Me? I don't define words. I just try to use them correctly.

To help you out, follow this link and let Webster know how you feel. Maybe they will make some changes? Good luck.

Me? I don't define words. I just try to use them correctly.

To help you out, follow this link and let Webster know how you feel. Maybe they will make some changes? Good luck.

Is the fetus a human being?

Forum List

Back